Start by marking “World's Best Origami” as Want to Read:
World's Best Origami

World's Best Origami

Join the fold and discover this timeless art form.

World's Best Origami is an amazing collection of more than 100 of the most unusual and best-loved origami patterns ever created. Expert origami artist Nick Robinson has collected traditional origami patterns as well as his own pieces and those from some of the greatest origami artists in the world- many in print here for t
Published November 2nd 2010 by Alpha Books (first published September 29th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about World's Best Origami, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about World's Best Origami

Start your review of World's Best Origami
Kathy
Nov 19, 2010 rated it really liked it
I've always been amazed by the ability some people have to make intricate origami works of art. This book World's Best Origami explains how to make such creations step by step.

Each project contains a difficulty rating from 1 to 5. My 10 year old daughter and I tried some of these out last night. We only attempted Difficulty level 1 projects. She made a couple flowers and I made a swan. I was able to easily teach my 8 year old son how to make the swan. There some very detailed designs in the high
Lenore Webb
Nov 14, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I love sharing original gifts in my gift guide. Also affordable ones too! So for my crafty friends and especially those who have interesting ways to look at the world I give you World's Best Origami by Nick Robinson. This is a easy to follow book to making over 100 different origami art pieces. This book starts with the basic forms and even has my personal favorite, the Penguin. I can imagine you know that person who has everything, well bet they don't have this.
Bridget
Dec 03, 2010 rated it really liked it

World's Best Origami is filled with numerous fun origami projects. I always found origami fascinating but had never actually tried to make anything myself until I received this book. My husband had never tried it either, so we decided to have a little fun and friendly contest to see which "newbie" could make the best piece using this book as our guide. The directions for beginners were really easy to understand and we both had a lot of fun. I would definitely recommend this book.
Carlos
May 04, 2014
Louise Cullen
Jan 05, 2016
Christina
rated it did not like it
Oct 15, 2014
Mar 17, 2018
Jose Gamo
Apr 08, 2017

• Trust No One
  • The Lost Night (Rainshadow, #1; Ghost Hunters, #9)
  • The Dreaming Place (Newford, #14)
  • A New Hope (Thunder Point, #8)
  • One Wish (Thunder Point, #7)
  • The Scargill Cove Case Files (Arcane Society, #9.5; Looking Glass Trilogy, #0.5)
  • Amazing Grace - A Southern Paranormal Mystery
  • Quicksilver (Arcane Society, #11; Looking Glass Trilogy #2)
  • Canyons of Night (Rainshadow, #0; Ghost Hunters, #8; Looking Glass Trilogy, #3; Arcane Society, #12)
  • Silver Master (Ghost Hunters, #4)
  • After Dark (Ghost Hunters, #1)
  • After Glow (Ghost Hunters, #2)
  • Dark Light (Ghost Hunters, #5)
  • Slightly Shady (Lake/March, #1)
  • You Again (Shelter Bay, #6.6)
  • The Physicians of Vilnoc (Penric and Desdemona, #8)
  • Dragon Called (Prince of the Other Worlds, #1)
  • Space Cadet (Heinlein's Juveniles, #2)
I am a professional origami artist and author and I've been folding paper for over 30 years. I never cease to be amazed by the geometric possibilities and sheer beauty that lies dormant within a sheet of paper, waiting for the careful hand of the folder to awaken it.

Over the years, origami has brought me many friends, has inspired, amused and intrigued me, as well as being a source of income. It's