Start by marking “The Attractor Factor: 5 Easy Steps for Creating Wealth (Or Anything Else) from the Inside Out” as Want to Read:

3.87  ·  Rating details ·  1,200 Ratings  ·  87 Reviews

In The Attractor Factor, Joe Vitale combines principles of spiritual self-discovery with proven marketing concepts to show how anyone can live a happy life in and outside of business. He shares his own quest for wealth and success while leading you through the five simple steps that will make all your aspirations, professional and personal, a reality.
Audio CD, 0 pages
Published April 3rd 2007 by Your Coach In A Box (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about The Attractor Factor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Attractor Factor

Jeffrey
OK, I gave this three stars for two reasons: antecdote overkill and lack presenting the real problem--HOW to get people to have enough belief that what they want will come to light considering life's unkowns.

First, this book could've been cut in half, at least. Even at 201 pages, not a long book, it's too long. What the book contains is what is revealed in The Secret, which Joe Vitale was a part of; therefore, this book. According to Jack Canfield, also a motivational guru (he's one of the Chic
Colleen
Jul 23, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Finally, a place I can warn people about this book besides Amazon (where negative reviews for this book are commonly deleted).

Holy crap. I bought this book years ago. It was based off the highly rated reviews from Amazon. At the time, it was in the top 1000 of books being sold. Add this next to my bible.

I'll tell you, I had to special order this and Barnes and Noble, as it was SOO popular on Amazon and got 0 traction at Borders and Barnes & Noble. No one had this thing in stock. So, I made a
Paul Sutherland
I once had quite a bit of respect for Joe Vitale and even briefly mention him in my own book.

For me this book said or did nothing more than regurgitate the things that are in many other books including his own. But he is the "author of to many books to mention here."

Sooner or later people around the world will awaken to the fact that Mr Fire along with his cohorts like Proctor and Byrne are nothing more than pseudo gurus praying on the emotions of those seeking wealth by easier methods.

One othe
Agata Gorska
Feb 19, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Don't remember reading worse book in long long time...
Full of crap, the guy sounds like conman and he preach / teach others to do the same!
You can earn money like me, just became an online author - doesn't matter if you are not a writer, became a online teacher like me - doesn't matter that you have nothing to teach or say...

Gosh, don't waste your time, it's pathetic even for the 'new age' standards.
Kelsey Jones
Not my favorite book from Joe Vitale, but still useful and worth reading.
Zoe Zuniga
Sep 17, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a good workbook with many ideas about how to break old habits of thinking and become more positive. There are some very mind bending ideas in this book that make for puzzlement, which is not a bad thing. The writer lists a lot of New Thought writers from the turn of the 20th century as well as current writers. I appreciate his candor, his enthusiasm and his way of throwing a lot of ideas out for grabs. If you do not like one idea for one of the steps he has another idea or approach you m ...more
Nura Yusof
This book is about clearly knowing what you want, ask for it from Infinite Intelligence/Universe/God and then, let it go. In a nutshell.

The part that I'm not entirely comfortable about is the clearly knowing part. I, for one, do not know for sure that what I want is really what I want. As humans, we have the unenviable ability to fool ourselves. We can have conversations with our inner selves until the cows come home, and we can still not arrive at a truthful outcome.

The book, while reading it,
David Hooper
Feb 04, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you like Joe Vitale, you'll probably like this book. If not, you won't. Lots of personal stories, "hypnotic writing" (NLP), and links to various things you can purchase, but if you can get past these things, there is some great stuff here. Joe is a great communicator and knows this subject (Law of Attraction and "money mindset" well).

This book was originally released under Spiritual Marketing. I read that one close to ten years ago. This one has added information and is more polished.

Joe borr
Mike Ogilvie
Dec 01, 2010 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: waste-of-time
Horrible.

Sorry Mr. Vitale, this book was definitely not for me. About mid-way through the 2nd CD I quit the book - a VERY rare occurrence. There could be some redeeming things in the remaining CDs, but I wasn't willing to waste more time on that slim possibility.

To be sure there were some kernels of truth in the reading that had to do with being positive, not focusing on the negative, being patient, enjoying what you have, etc., etc. But unless you're REALLY into a new age or literal definition
Talia
I like "you can do anything"-type books, but this one had some filler chapters that didn't really need to be there. Here are the five steps if you're like me and just want to get to the facts!

1. Know what you don't want.
2. Select what you do want.
3. Clear all negative or limiting beliefs.
4. Feel what it would be like to have it now.
5. Let go as you act on your impulses, and allow the results to manifest.

The author invites the reader to do a 30-day experiment with these steps, so I will do it and
  • Ensign, November 2013
  • Your Invisible Power: A Presentation of the Mental Science of Thomas Troward
  • The Science of Success: How to Attract Prosperity and Create Life Balance Through Proven Principles
  • You Were Born Rich: Now You Can Discover And Develop Those Riches
  • 101 Power Thoughts
  • This I Believe: Life Lessons
  • I Can Make You Happy
  • 10-10-10: A Life-Transforming Idea
  • The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity
  • The Science of Being Great
  • Debt Cures They Don't Want You to Know about
  • When Fish Fly: Lessons for Creating a Vital and Energized Workplace from the World Famous Pike Place Fish Market
  • Thought Vibration or the Law of Attraction in the Thought World
  • The Uses of Adversity
  • Getting Into The Vortex: Guided Meditations CD and User Guide
  • On Children and Death: A Touching and Inspired about How Children and Their Parents Can and Do..
  • Being In Balance: 9 Principles for Creating Habits to Match Your Desires
  • One Big Thing: Discovering What You Were Born to Do
Dr. Joe Vitale is the author of far too many books to mention here. Here are just a few of them:

He wrote the bestseller, The Attractor Factor: 5 Easy Steps for Creating Wealth (or anything else) from the inside out. It became a #1 bestseller twice, even beating the latest Harry Potter book.

He also wrote the #1 bestseller.Lifes Missing Instruction Manual: The Guidebook You Should Have Been Given at
More about Joe Vitale...
“When you know what you want, all you really have to do is think it and feel it.” 2 likes
“no matter what is happening in your life, no matter what you think will happen, it can be another way.” 0 likes