Start by marking “Seduced on the Red Carpet” as Want to Read:
Seduced on the Red Carpet

Seduced on the Red Carpet (Love in the Limelight #3)

4.28  ·  Rating details ·  213 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
Discovered at sixteen, supermodel Livia Blake has lived a life most women only dream of. But beneath the glitz and glamour is a small-town girl who yearns for babies, a permanent home—and the man to go with it. Then she meets Hunter Chambers at his family-owned Napa Valley winery. The sexy single father tempts Livia with a desire she's never known…and with a dream she was ...more
Published October 1st 2010 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Seduced on the Red Carpet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seduced on the Red Carpet

Angelia
Sep 18, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-own
I really LOVED this story...It was a quick and funny read.....I did want to SLAP Hunter a couple of times...and Kendra was soooo cute...you had to just love her...all in all it was a GREAT story.....
Samantha
Dec 04, 2010 rated it really liked it
I’ll be the first to admit that I was not aware of Ann Christopher’s book and that I did not know how talented she is. I’m glad that I picked up this book. I was excited to learn that Livia Blake (Star of His Heart) and Hunter Chambers ( Ethan’s big brother from Star of His Heart) were getting their own story. Livia Blake is Napa to help her friend Rachel plan her wedding to Ethan Chambers. She happens to stumble upon Kendra, a shy and sweet girl. While she likes the girl, her father is a totall ...more
Beverly
Dec 19, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I enjoyed this story of Livia Blake and Hunter Chambers - that on the surface seems like the two most unlikely people to fall in love.
But what most people do not know about Super-model Livia Blake is that she is a small town girl at heart and despite her millions would like nothing better than to have a husband and a family.
Hunter Chambers is just so guilty over the death of this wife - that he really does not know that he just going through the motions of like -- yes he does love and care for h
Toni
Nov 13, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Supermodel Livia Blake has been working almost non-stop since she was sixteen and needs a break. The perfect opportunity arises when her friend asks her to help scout locations for a wedding. Livia arrives early to a small, family-owned winery in Napa Valley looking forward to some R&R, but immediately gets off on the wrong foot with one of the employees.

That employee turns out to be single father Hunter Chambers, one of the owners of the resort. The two set out to work out their differences
Lady Raven RAVE!
Feb 05, 2011 rated it really liked it
I loved Livia and Hunters story but Kendra stole the show for me that would be Hunter's 6 year old daughter. Hunter's witty responses were good and Livia was as well the chemistry was good and can't complain about the sex.

Join my book group on Facebook (Romance Novel Junkies) and fan page (Romance Novel Junkies Book Reviews). We have over 500 members, which includes well known and indie authors and avid readers as members, who are apart of this group. We would love to hear about new books and t
Marcia Braxton-Wilds
Great read! Where can I get another JR? Ann Christopher knocked it out of the park with those love scenes (a little rough for my taste but I certainly did not skip any of those pagest

Great read! Where can I get me a "JR"? Ann Christopher knocked it out of the park (so to speak) with those sexy love scenes ( a smidge rough 4 my taste, but I certainly did not skip any of those pages. Keep 'em comin' I say.
Grace Augustine
Feb 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Seduced On the Red Carpet

The is my first is my first book by Ann Christopher (third book in the Limelight Series) This book is about Ethan Chambers' (Star of His Heart) widowed older brother Hunter and fashion model Livia Blake. She went to vacation at the Chambers winery fell in love with him his little daughter Kendra and their dog Willard. Of course he had a hard time loving again and accepting her career. In the end love trumped all. Good Read.
Connie
What a great, laugh-out-loud, feel good story. Livia, super model/actress, traveled to a Napa Valley winery to scout out a church for her best friend's wedding. Who knew it would lead to Hunter, the man of her dreams, and his beautiful, but heartbroken, lonely little daughter? Beautiful story!
Shonnie
Mar 20, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-book
I enjoyed their story. Nice and refreshing.
Ladyamelia
Nov 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: aa-romance
This was pitch perfect and quite frankly, one of the best sensual romances I've read.
Toya
Aug 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing
After reading this one by Ann C., I went to the library to pick up all of her other titles. Seduced on the Red Carpet was a funny read and I agree that Kendra was adorable.
Marilyn Diamond
Jun 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
I love stories that work out. Hunter was a dunce and Livia had it going on.
When a woman is tired. She is tired. This was a great read.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Love in the Limelight
Kyra Gates
Jun 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
The dog and the little girl brought out the tears
Chelsea
Jun 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ann-christopher
Beautiful, beautiful story. Hunter and Livia! Who knew? But a perfect match indeed! Way to go limelight series!
Monique
Aug 08, 2011 rated it really liked it
Great read. Christopher can write on heck of a romance. Plus there is nothing in the world like a strong black man that ain't scared to work hard and get a little dirty.
Karen
Jun 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ann-christopher
This was the third story in the Love In the Limelight Series! What a wonderful love story that took two stubborn people to come to grips with their love for one another! Excellent read
Mrcano4mona
Janice Richardson
Jan 15, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Heart's Secret
  • Imagine Us (Mayne Attraction #2)
  • Sing Your Pleasure
  • Star of His Heart
  • Until The End of Time
  • Field of Pleasure  (New York Sabers Football, #1)
  • Beyond Business
  • Say My Name
  • Diamond Dreams
A recovering lawyer, Ann Christopher was first published in 2006 and is the author of 18 contemporary romance novels, 5 novellas and a tragically bad starter novel that will forever remain under her bed, where it belongs. She’s also written a young adult novel that will be available very soon.

When she’s not writing or communing with her readers on her Facebook page, AuthorAnnChristopher, Ann like
More about Ann Christopher...

Love in the Limelight (4 books)
  • Star of His Heart