Start by marking “Manifesting Change: It Couldn't Be Easier” as Want to Read:
Manifesting Change: It Couldn't Be Easier

Manifesting Change: It Couldn't Be Easier

Manifesting Change by Mike Dooley, author of the Notes from the Universe trilogy, offers his most advanced, empowering material to date on how to manifest your dreams.

Author and international speaker Mike Dooley illuminates exactly how to move beyond the law of attraction to the next level—manifestation. In his most powerful and comprehensive work to date, Dooley revea

Audio CD, 5 pages
Published November 16th 2010 by Simon Schuster Audio (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Manifesting Change, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Manifesting Change

Start your review of Manifesting Change: It Couldn't Be Easier
JohnnyBoy
Aug 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I recommend this book to everyone!
it's really refreshing to take a break from everything else and just appreciate what this book has to offer. I feel rejuvenated. One of the best law of attraction books there is. The focus may be the law of attraction but it gives more than that. You are the universe expressing youself. Anything in life is possible! You will see it when you believe it.
Sue Smith
Nov 02, 2012 rated it really liked it
I'm always on a quest for a perspective on my journey through life and I did find this book to be more helpful than some I've read.

The audio version is read by the author - so it's easy to tell he loves what he does - it's read with a lot of enthusiasm. I found that very contagious and in some ways, it made his concepts sink in better somehow. Beats me, but it made a lot of sense. More so than so many others that I've read or listened to.

So the bottom line is ....... well, Nike had it right ...
Tink Bastian
Nov 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I find it unfortunate that so may people compare Mike's books to the Law Of Attraction or write that it's another Law of Attraction book. In my opinion it isn't. Mike Dooley's books and ideas were out there long before LoA came into view. I have been a subscriber to Mike's TUT notes since day one.
I find his books refreshing, more sincere and much less 'pushy' than the Law of Attraction.
Manifesting change is in a class of its own. It really goes into depth about the steps you can take to create
Jenny
Jan 06, 2011 rated it really liked it
This book (from the author of TUT's Notes from the Universe) is definitely more "out there" in terms of the power of the universe and that we are all one consciousness, etc -- but the actual language is very clear. He jumps to lots of conclusions regarding spirituality and the way of the universe which I found a bit jarring at times, but overall the book really got me thinking and feeling inspired. I really love Dooley's positive attitude. This is a hybrid law of attraction meets Eckhart Tole bo ...more
Lois
Jun 09, 2011 rated it liked it
Mike Dooley ends just about every sentence with an exclamation point so it's clear he's lively and enthusiastic about the topic. The best thing I walked away from in this book was to focus on the end result and not the how. After stressing that, the author goes into a lot of detail on the process, essentially, "the how" through his matrix system and that's where he lost me. I wound up skimming through the remainder of the book. It started out good then for me it fizzled into another person tryin ...more
Dawn
Oct 10, 2012 rated it really liked it
So far this book is really interesting. I believe in the basic premise - thoughts are real.

It is the next level of the power of intention.

My only concern with all of these types of books and concepts is that they tend to come from a white, middle-class/ upper class, male perspective and do not take the social construction of class, race, and gender into account. It would be exciting to see books written by people of color and working class people who use these tools for social change and not ju
Arlene Miller
Jan 19, 2013 rated it it was ok
This book got an excellent review on Amazon. I like reading this type of book. However, I thought it was a bunch of mumbo jumbo fluff that anyone could have written. And the man has no real credentials. I wouldn't bother. Read Wayne Dyer instead!
Lucy
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book has completely changed my life, in the most impactful way possible. I've had a lot of favorites since being on this reading journey but this one is just so special to me. with each page i felt closer to my true self, the one that is guided with the heart. in a world where you can feel alone, this book helps you see that you are powerful, you've always been powerful . It reminded me of the quote "what you seek is seeking you" if you're lost in life like I was I know this book will bring ...more
Leila
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: audio
Redundant. There is absolutely no reason this book should be over 200 pages and audio 7 hours long, but then again maybe this was common in 2010. Anyway, the takeaway message, which is reiterated over and over, is practice manifestation and visualization every chance you get. The author shared a few personal life experiences of moments when he put the law of attraction, manifestation and visualization to use. The end.
Holly
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I found this book on the side of the road on a Friday afternoon. After reading it through, I believe it was there for me to find. I love the concept that all you need to do is create the future you want with your thoughts, move slightly in that direction, and the universe will back you in finding what you desire. There is so much I want to create for my life, and Mike Dooley certainly instills the beliefs needed to move towards it. I’m grateful to have found this book!
Susan
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. If you liked "The Secret", you'll love this book. And if you didn't like "The Secret" because you just couldn't "buy into it's philosophy", this may be the book for you. Mr. Dooley thoroughly explains the "secret" to manifesting the life we so desire (and deserve) with intelligent insight and witty humour.
Maggi
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was honestly so refreshing to read this!
I had taken a break from being a bookworm and this is the first book I had read since in a while, and boy, am I glad I did!
The content, the writing style, and the little Notes From the Universe - which ended up being my favourite parts- contributed to a well summed up and beautifully written piece.
Definitely a book I will be re-reading!
Carolyn
Oct 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
I listen to this one periodically because it really lifts me up, and out of whatever I'm troubled about. Mike Dooley is passionate about this subject and his passion comes through his voice on the audiobook. Lots of great tools and exercises, too. Thanks Mike!
Audra
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Phew! So many golden nuggets of information. So many epiphanies. I soaked up every word of this. My spirit was ready for it and now I'm stepping into my greatness and visualizing it every step of the way!

Katie Hedgepeth
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book, walks you through manifesting and the law of attraction and explains it well. The last two or three chapters were highly motivating. I’ll probably return to those when I need a refresher. So positive!
Bee (Meribiaa)
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was ok
Gained a couple insights, but overall it was a bit insufferable. It was recommended during an interview I enjoyed, so I got the audio ver and listened to it while on a break.

I found he could be insulting at times, even towards his own audience.
Chels
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It's definitely a quick and easy read. It's a very basic book about LOA which was helpful. I was a little lost towards the end about sickness and illness. But the idea of reincarnation was interesting and the idea of knowing that one can overcome everything was a nice pick me up.
Ruthann Wheeler
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I like the idea of this book. I strongly believe in the power of attraction. I was a little unsure about his claim that there are no bad things in the world. I feel like that makes light of people who are really struggling. I recommend this for 12 and up.
Yazaid Ahmed
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Manifesting change is easy, what a delight

An easy to read book with glad tidings that change need not be hard. And thoughts become things. Awesome read.
Sandra
Really inspiring!
Lindsay
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love this book. Light, uplifting, and inspiring!
Heidi The Reader
This is Law of Attraction ideas mixed with Dooley's Notes From the Universe, which I enjoyed earlier this year.

Something that he added to the mix that I haven't read from other authors is: be yourself. Yes, there are infinite possibilities out there, but they're all probabilities when it comes to manifestation in each individual life. You can try to be a rock star, but if that's not your dream or your niche, if you prefer to stay in than go out, if you haven't even started playing an instrument.
Shawn Hartley
Dec 05, 2010 rated it liked it
Tough to *rate* motivational/inspirational books. I was gifted the Audible audio book version and had that not happened, I seriously doubt I would have ever picked it up, either in book format or the audio book - mostly because I usually don't tread down the path of this genre.

The overall message is simple and straightforward, visualize your future and the universe makes it happen. It, the universe, connects the dots to put get you to where you see yourself ending up...not just in life, but in c
Shana
Jul 13, 2012 rated it liked it
I 'read' this book via audio on my commute to work, and finished it today. I reveled in its cheesy enthusiasm, but at times cringed as well. The author (who I believe is also the audiobook narrator?) is just so frank with his sharing of 'notes from the universe' that, despite his will to have them be universal, are charmingly quirky. The book is about how to realize your dreams through thought. "Thoughts become things," Dooley patiently repeats several times throughout the book, to some positive ...more
Silvi
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self-help
I really loved the idea of "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne but I always felt it lacked in the department of you having to take action and not sit in your living room playing make-believe without setting your car in gear to say it with Mike Dooley's words. "Manifesting Change" shares the same idea of "thoughts become things" but he explains the concept in a very logical and reasonable manner that resonates with me and with what I know in my heart to be true. I listened to it on audiobook and since M ...more
Susan Jussaume
Mar 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A wonderful read! Dooley's book, Manifesting Change is full of inspiration and guideposts which allow the reader to consider one's options for directing their path to change which fosters true, deep happiness and love for the way one lives their life. Dooley offers a unique way of considering one's spiritual life, realizing we are eternal beings here on earth at this present moment, able to engage in a fulfilling and meaningful life if we so recognize and choose this powerful, God-given reality. ...more
Marcha Fox
Jun 13, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book didn't have quite as much zing as "Infinite Possibilities: The Art of Living Your Dreams" but it was still enjoyable and a reasonably good refresher to the principle that "thoughts become things." Dooley's conversational style is easy to follow and the principles believable. The only reason they might not work for someone would lie in their own lack of belief, kind of like what Yoda said in "The Empire Strikes Back" after he levitates Luke's fighter from the swamp. Luke says, "I don't ...more
Olive Steele
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mike Dooley’s MANIFESTING CHANGE: It Couldn’t Be Easier, is an ‘ought to read’. I admit, I read Law of Attraction books mostly to remind me of the principles of the Law. However, this book 'blindsided' my dreaded fear—Poverty. “Nobody comes here to be poor their entire life.” (Page 134). Really? And Dooley's viewpoint on manifesting change goes beyond the typical law of attraction concept;
he exhorts his readers to focus on the end result of their desire to ensure the change they seek: “It Couldn
Pamela
May 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
Loved it! Very positive. A fun read with some great reminders for me to dissolve the barriers I have put up in many areas of my life. I was doing an annual review of my life and goals and this book supported me in asking myself some great questions. Should read again in a year or so. Update: I purchased the audio version of this to inspire me while driving -- what a great resource!
Melanie
Sep 23, 2013 rated it liked it
I read this twice because these concepts are so new to me. Another book club book. I liked it and understood it better the second read through. I like the idea of the Universe always rooting for you and the concepts of manifesting and visualizing. It's pretty new agey at parts, and some of it I didn't absorb, but overall I liked it and it was pretty easy reading.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don't
  • The Power (The Secret, #2)
  • Creating Affluence: The A-to-Z Steps to a Richer Life
  • The Magic (The Secret, #3)
  • Conversations With God: An Uncommon Dialogue, Book 2
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア すまっしゅ 2 [Boku No Hero Academia Smash!! 2] (My Hero Academia Smash!!, #2)
  • 青の祓魔師 22 [Ao no Exorcist 22] (Blue Exorcist, #22)
  • Conversations With God: An Uncommon Dialogue, Book 3
  • Offline - Du wolltest nicht erreichbar sein. Jetzt sitzt du in der Falle.
  • Dear Child
  • Cook Once, Eat All Week: 26 Weeks of Gluten-Free, Affordable Meal Prep to Preserve Your Time & Sanity
  • Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude
  • The Law of Divine Compensation: On Work, Money, and Miracles
  • The Science of Getting Rich
  • The Rise of Skywalker (Star Wars: Novelizations, #9)
  • Seven Days
  • How The Secret Changed My Life: Real People. Real Stories.
Mike Dooley is a former PriceWaterhouseCoopers international tax consultant, turned entrepreneur, who's founded a philosophical Adventurers Club on the Internet that's now home to over 350,000 members from over 189 countries. His inspirational books have been published in 23 languages and he was one of the featured teachers in the international phenomenon, The Secret. Today Mike is perhaps best kn ...more

News & Interviews

“It’s not possible. For better or worse, you cannot significantly change your life by manipulating the material world— not by working harder, not by studying longer, not by schmoozing, not by sweating, not by fasting, not by the hair of your chinny chin chin! But change—great change—is inescapable ... when you first begin manipulating the world of your thoughts. It is that simple. The Universe” 0 likes