Start by marking “Nightscape (Roswell #6)” as Want to Read:
Nightscape (Roswell #6)

Nightscape

(Roswell (Simon Spotlight Entertainment) #6)

While traveling through Colorado, Liz sees a vision of Maria being chased through a large house. Their van then mysteriously breaks down in front of the house. Sick of being directed by fate they decide to spend the night and are forced to face up to a past enemy. It looks like the battles fought in Roswell aren't over yet. Ages 13+.
Published July 1st 2003 by Simon Pulse

Start your review of Nightscape (Roswell #6)
Rosa
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: tv-related
OMG, SO WONDERFULLY CREEPY. I loved the atmosphere and was genuinely spooked for a good majority of the novel. Such a wonderful gothic feel to this installment. I really should have seen a ghost story coming after the gang was talking about Scooby Doo in the final scene of the previous book.

Liz kicked ass in this one, which I loved. I have read a lot of reviews where people say that they didn't like the "Liz gets special powers" aspect that developed toward the end of the tv show. I always
Linda Jaejoong
Jul 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-until-2020
Max, Michael, Isabel, Liz, Maria, und Kyle dachten sie hätten nach den Aliens in Stonewall endlich ein wenig Ruhe gefunden, doch der Schein trügt. Das FBI hat die Suche nach ihnen noch nicht aufgegeben und sie haben einen mächtigen Verbündeten, jemand der die 6 aus tiefstem Herzen hasst und sie tot sehen will. Als Liz auch noch eine Vision von Marias Tod bekommt müssen die Freunde enger denn je zusammen halten, wenn sie den nächsten Tag noch erleben wollen.

Endlich geht die richtige Action los.
Jackie Krasuski
Jul 24, 2011 rated it really liked it
I do not normally like suspense stories, but I guess that is what I get for enjoying Roswell. I got a little jumpy reading this one in the dark, and there were plenty of story inconsistencies where the gang would have used their powers but did not, or made choices that the characters in the TV series would clearly not have made. However, I believe that overall this book captured the essence of the characters well and continued the saga to my satisfaction.
Chrissy
May 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Great book, its awesome that even though the show ended I still can have the answers to my questions. This book was well written that i felt i was living it not many books do that. I felt the fear and love Liz has for Max and the way Isabel felt also the way the house made everyone feel. Cant wait for the next book!
Paul Barker
Apr 29, 2014 rated it liked it
I loved this series. That's why I waited weeks for this book to arrive from ILL. I was disappointed, however, at its shortness and minimal character development. It was like a filler episode in a season that never aired. I would pass on this one. I'll still read the others in the series just to see if they're any different.
Diane ~Firefly~
Nice to see the Roswell gang again, although it has to suck being on the road all the time. It was an interesting plot with the haunted mansion and all. The characters were mostly true to form, but Liz is becoming an all-powerful Mary Sue type which is annoying.
Heather (hungrycookiemonster)
See my depressed review reason behind why this book series is not in my hands right now.
Master
Sep 01, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sci-fi
A good "horror" book where we embark on yet another experience by our hybrid and human friends. The story is very good, and the book is written very well.
Rianne27
Mar 15, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: tv-series, ya-fantasy
This one isn't a favorite but I read it every year as part of the 4-book set that completes the series.
RUTH A MANITO
May 01, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Actors Anonymous
  • Hide and Seek: with Lovable, Furry Old Grover
  • Loose Ends (Roswell #1)
  • Sweep with Me (Innkeeper Chronicles, #4.5)
  • Spellbound (Crossbreed, #8; Mageriverse #22)
  • Little Green Men (Roswell, #3)
  • Marriage for One
  • The Stopover (The Miles High Club, #1)
  • No Good Deed (Roswell, #2)
  • The Chrono Unit
  • The Seeing Stone (The Spiderwick Chronicles, #2)
  • The Ironwood Tree (The Spiderwick Chronicles, #4)
  • The Wrath of Mulgarath (The Spiderwick Chronicles, #5)
  • Lucinda's Secret (The Spiderwick Chronicles, #3)
  • Paper and Fire (The Great Library, #2)
  • Torrid Throne (The Forbidden Royals Trilogy, #2)
  • The Monday Girl (The Girl Duet Book 1)
  • The Someday Girl (The Girl Duet Book 2)
Kevin Ryan is an American writer of many Star Trek books and one episode. He has also written comic books and the novelization of the movie Van Helsing. He lives in New York with his wife and children.

Roswell (Simon Spotlight Entertainment) (8 books)
  • Shades (Roswell #1)
  • Skeletons in the Closet (Roswell #2)
  • Dreamwalk (Roswell #3)
  • Quarantine (Roswell #4)
  • A New Beginning (Roswell #5)
  • Pursuit (Roswell #7)