Start by marking “For the Love of Mollie (Sweet & Sinful #1)” as Want to Read:
For the Love of Mollie (Sweet & Sinful #1)

For the Love of Mollie

(Sweet & Sinful #1)

3.25  ·  Rating details ·  83 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
Mollie McGree is on a mission to seduce her best friend, the sexy masseuse Juan-Carlos. But she wants to lose a few extra pounds first. She joins a gym run by self-made millionaire and personal trailer, Conner Bean. Conner thinks Mollie doesn't need to lose any weight, and is perfect the way she is. He plans to seduce the curvy Mollie by giving her his own special training ...more
Published August 7th 2010 by Decadent Publishing Company (first published August 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about For the Love of Mollie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For the Love of Mollie

Diana
Aug 25, 2010 rated it did not like it
Julie
Aug 16, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2010
We have all been there. We’ve all wondered at one point or another why a certain someone, be it a male or a female, would even want to entertain the idea of being our friend. We worry that we are just being a nuisance but they are just too nice to say anything. And we’ve wondered why a certain yummy guy would want to be with us when there is that girl over there who is so much prettier or that one who is so much smarter, or even that one who has bigger boobs?!

I really liked that KT Grant deals w
Kami
Jan 22, 2012 rated it did not like it
Not at all what I expected. This book just didnt do it for me. The dialogue, the sex scenes, the plot, none of it. I struggled to finish it. I was literally falling asleep while reading it. It did'nt hold my attention at all.
Ellen Kingsley
May 01, 2011 rated it did not like it
It made no sense, fitness coach tells the fat girl she doesn't need to lose weight. Seriously? Total waste of time
Ally
Sep 11, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2010, ebook
I totally blame Julia at Yummy Men & Kick Ass Chicks for making me buy For the Love of Mollie. I really liked her review and thought I'd give it a try.

Mollie McGree is determined to lose an extra few pounds in the hopes her friend Juan-Carlos will notice her and won't be able to resist her. So Mollie joins a gym run by self-made millionaire and personal trailer, Conner Bean. Conner plans to seduce curvy Mollie and before long Mollie is enjoying a love affair with Conner. But with Mollie's se
Has
Nov 13, 2010 rated it liked it

For the Love of Mollie is a love story about an ordinary woman who hates the imperfections about her body. This really affects her confidence and self esteem about her desirability. However, she soon discover sand later learns that those imperfections can be desirable when she catches the eye of hunky gym owner, Connor Bean, where she works out.

It’s refreshing to read about a woman who was relatable due to her body size and how that affected her esteem, but even better was Mollie being older th
Wicked Lil Pixie (Natasha)
Aug 09, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Mollie has had a crush on one of her best friends, JC, for ages. She always thought JC wasn’t interested in her because she’s got a few pounds she needs to loose, but after her birthday she decides its time to hit the gym and make JC hers. While at the gym, Mollie meets 25 year old owner Conner Bean who doesn’t think Mollie needs to loose a pound. But Mollie’s self esteem issues threatens their relationship from the start.

You all know by now, I am not a big fan of the Erotica genre. I am more ab
Lady Rogue
Sep 07, 2010 rated it really liked it
Monica
Aug 27, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
This is the first book by K.T. Grant I have had the honor to read, although not the first taste of her writing, seeing as I have been a fan of her blog for some time. I enjoyed this short sweet story for exactly what it was, a short and sweet story. I also love that the girl on the cover is at least somewhat accurate in portraying the heroine as a nicely curved women. I hate books that are all about the nice plump women and then she is thin as a twig on the cover.

I like the characters in this st
TheGeekyBlogger
Jan 05, 2012 rated it liked it
Publisher: Decadent Publishing
Purchased: Review Copy from Author

What I Loved: Connor was a fantastic guy. I love that he wasn't an anti-hero but a strong, straight-forward, gotta get the girl I like kind of guy! He really struck me as the kind of guy you could build your romance dreams around because he could exist in the real world! In other words, he is the kind of contemporary romance leading guy that I can root for.

What I Liked: Molly was a real woman. She kind of reminds me of the lead char
Larissa
Sep 03, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: to-review
{Previously Published on my blog: Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life"
Rating: 3.5 Stars!

The Good:

I really enjoyed Mollie as the overweight leading lady and I really liked her best friend’s Suzy attitude, as an overweight woman myself I have to say that I get tired of the skinny and athletic heroines we usually find in fiction. I also really loved Conner! He is an amazing character and I would totally fall for him in real life, he gives me hope that i might find someone for me someday.

The chemistry
Blodeuedd Finland
I like this one because of the story. Mollie is not some skinny little thing, but a real woman with curves and a few pounds too many. But Conner sees her and thinks she is gorgeous, cos like he says a few times. He is not into stick figures with fake boobs. He wants and needs real curves. He is in lust, but she is insecure cos of her weight, oh and not to mention that Conner is sex on a stick.

Mollie is sweet, sure she is insecure, but who could blame her, and then who wouldn't be confused when M
Liza
Aug 12, 2010 rated it it was amazing
For the Love of Mollie was another super sexy story by KT Grant. Mollie is much like every woman in America and feels like she needs to lose some weight. She has had a crush on sexy masseuse Juan-Carlos for what seems like forever and believes the only reason he isn’t interested in her is because she needs to lose weight. On her first day of working out at her new gym, owned by her best friend Suzy’s brother, she meets super sexy trainer Conner Bean, who also happens to be Suzy’s cousin. Conner ...more
UnusualChild{beppy}
synopsis:
mollie wants to seduce the man she's had a crush on for years, juan carlos, but feels that she needs to lose a few pounds before she attempts it. when she walks into conner's gym, conner doesn't think that she needs to change anything about herself, and sets out to convince her that she's perfect the way she is. mollie embarks on an affair with conner, at first to make juan carlos sit up and take notice, and then because she just wants to experience what conner has to offer.

what i liked
Sparklybearsy¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»
Disclaimer: Provided by author for an honest review

Molly is a character every woman will be able to relate to when they read For the Love of Molly by KT Grant She has worries over her body, just like most women. Wanting to get fit and attract her crush JC Mollie takes to the gym and it's there she meets Conner who unbeknown to her has secretly crushed her from afar for a while. Cue love triangle! I do love the girl likes boy, boy likes other girl, new boy likes girl but girl doesn't like him ba
LynnMarie
Aug 11, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Angelique’s Review

I have always said that I wasn’t a big fan of contemporary romances, but this author is turning me into a liar. “For the Love of Mollie” is a short tale about a woman becoming comfortable in her own skin and the ugly side of weight stereotypes. This story yanks you in and doesn’t release you until after the heroine’s last Earth-shattering orgasm.

Mollie, like me and most of the female population, is unhappy with her weight and how she looks. When you are told that you are fat o
Anna
Aug 23, 2010 rated it really liked it
Mollie McGree is crazy about her friend Juan Carlos, but she's under the impression she needs to loose a few pounds before she takes the plunge. But when she joins a gym and meets the delectable Conner Bean, a new world is opened up to her, one she thought was never possible. Mollie finds herself enjoying everything about Conner but she still isn't sure about things. Conner on the other knows what he wants, and that's Mollie. He has no plans of letting her go.

For the Love of Mollie was a sweet,
Kendra
Nov 12, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jerr-review
KT Grant gets Kudos from me simply for creating a realistic heroine in For the Love of Mollie. Seriously, how many readers are more like Mollie than so many perfect heroines? Lots of us! I appreciated Mollie wasn’t the perfect body that has to do nothing more than walk by the hero to pique his interest.

Review completed for Just Erotic Romance Reviews (JERR) - Please visit their site for the full review. Book provided by JERR.
Readers Roundtable
Jun 10, 2011 rated it it was amazing
For the Love of Mollie is a great, totally believable romance book with today’s views about a woman’s body and her sexual attitudes. To read this review in its entirety, please visit http://thereadersroundtable.com/eroti...
Mandi Schreiner
Aug 31, 2010 rated it liked it
Review to come....
Sheryl
The story was sweet, i didn't particularly care much for Mollie BUT i did like Connor, so for me he was the saving grace of this book.
K.T. Grant
Aug 06, 2010 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I wrote this book.
Jan 19, 2011
Michele
Sep 12, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
KT Grant is a self-proclaimed eccentric redhead who not only loves to read a wide variety of romances, but also loves writing it. A proud native of New Jersey, KT is multi-published and writes Gay, Lesbian and Straight romance. KT also has been a top ten best-selling author at Amazon.

Sweet & Sinful (4 books)
  • The Claiming of Suzy (Sweet & Sinful #2)
  • Sweet and Sinful
  • Xavier's Loving Arms (Sweet & Sinful #3)