Start by marking “Dengeki Daisy 02 (Dengeki Daisy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dengeki Daisy 02 (Dengeki Daisy, #2)

Dengeki Daisy 02 (Dengeki Daisy #2)

4.45  ·  Rating details ·  8,211 Ratings  ·  125 Reviews
Teru ist immer noch völlig schockiert darüber, dass in ihre Wohnung eingebrochen wurde. Zum Glück hat sie bei Kurosaki Unterschlupf gefunden, für den sie jedoch immer noch die Drecksarbeit erledigen muss. Doch egal, wie rüpelhaft und herrisch Kurosaki sich auch aufführen mag, Teru fühlt sich mehr und mehr zu ihm hingezogen. Na, das kann ja ein heiteres WG-Leben werden ...
Published January 2011 by Tokyopop (first published March 26th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Dengeki Daisy 02, please sign up.

Sofs
Mar 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm quite happy to be re-reading this again, I read a few volumes of Dengeki Daisy a long time ago, but then decided to wait until the whole series was out. So now, it's time!

Can anyone tell me why there's no anime for this manga??!! The animes currently airing are so not entertaining to watch, seriously they could just grab Dengeki Daisy and turn it into an amazing anime, but no, they air stuff that's just so uninteresting and boring.

There's still hope though. At least I got some >.<
Amber Hetchler (アンバーちゃん)
*heart eyes*
Chelsea  (A Very Bookish Girl)
Now I just need to know what in the world happened to Teru's brother. Ughhhh. This really is such a cute Manga, I'm glad it's one of the first I'm reading.
Jessica-Robyn
Kurisaki is very quickly becoming one of my favourite characters, ever.

A solid continuation of the first volume we get a few new characters and a lot of the focus is put on the romantic tension. It's an interesting dynamic, with Teru trying to sort out the romantic stuff and Kurosaki just feeling plain old tense.

I love how well these characters have been developed, even though it's only volume 2. Although I'm hoping to see Teru take on some more complexity, I'm liking her so far.

We're also get
Theresa ♫
Nov 15, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fellow humans in search of a protecting, handsome male lead, mmm mmm.
Okay. That part where Kurosaki is spacing out and Teru tries to get his attention by lifting up her shirt and showing her belly button is pretty funny.
(*proceeds to try that to the next person I find spacing out during class or some other boring time)

Yes. This is one of the cutest manga you could ever read.

I always find protecting guys the cutest, especially ones like Kurosaki that don't always make it apparent that they want to protect their girl. He's always insulting her or demanding from her
Rakiyang
Apr 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thanks to this manga, I'M READY TO EMBRACE THE 2D WORLD ONCE AGAIN!! Judge me, I don't care!

Can't help but wonder, why is no one that concerned with Teru's living situation. Teru is an orphan - a sad yet very convenient plot device that allows for this type of situation to be possible - but does she not have any other relatives? And even if she doesn't, why isn't the school doing anything about it? Even if she is an emancipated minor (wasn't mentioned in the manga), her living with the school cu
Julie Hayes
Oct 06, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After the break-in at Teru's apartment, she's been staying with Kurosaki at his place. A strictly platonic arrangement, naturally. But she's made herself at home, at his insistence, and texts Daisy with the details as we begin the second volume of Dengeki Daisy.

Teru's friends congratulate her, erroneously assuming that she is now "with" the blond custodian, but nothing could be farther from the truth. In fact, he's acting rather strange. He confides to his boss at Flower Garden his fears that Te
Nicole
Nov 29, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, shojo
A great shojo series. The perfect amount of 'heart fluttery' moments between Teru and Kurosaki (aka Daisy) to make this shojo fan happy. I also love how the story is slowly allowing for Teru to create a new "family" around herself (since she was left alone after her older brother died), and I adore how protective and caring that new "family" is towards Teru. I wonder how long the author will wait before allowing Teru and Kurosaki to confess their growing love for each other? Happy to keep readin ...more
Estara
Mar 06, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, read-in-2011
I keep loving the fact that not only does the sappy stereotype of shoujo school love gets thrown curves again and again in this series, but the mystery and danger action bits and the cool male reaction bits get shot down by the women in this book.

Which makes the occasional real romantic scene triply effective. I've read up to Volume 6 in scanlation and will buy as long as the author doesn't disappoint.
Mercy Martinez
Jan 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favoritos
No mencionare nada mas (aunque muero de ganas)porque no spoileare a nadie ya que pasan muchas cosas (de las cuales, una no te esperabas, para nada) y el final es como para derretirte y decir, que carajos hiciste Daisy? (no es nada malo el final) y te deja con varias interrogantes como en el primer tomo y con ganas de que pasara en el siguiente.

Saben que; ¡¡QUÉDENSE CALVOS TODOS!!

TIENEN QUE LEERLO, SI PORQUE SI :D
Salymar
Aug 19, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book belonged to the best shoujo manga ever! Actually, there are lots of factors that bring out it's awesome-ness, (1)With its strong heroine, (2)conflicted hero, and (3)story -- OF COURSE that does both humor and emotion well, it is still most definitely a series worth reading.
Nel-ly
Dec 14, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult, manga
Miluju manga holky... vyrazí do nebezpečí, nezajímá je, co se s nima stane, a když se něco stane, tak se oklepaj a tu blbost udělaj znovu. Úplně vždycky!

btw. Vendeo? Já nenašla související anime? O_O
Tas
Apr 26, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
SO CUTE AND SO FUNNY! Loving the story and characters!
I'm really enjoying this! I'm excited to see where the story goes!
Jennette
Mar 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Liked it alot
Regina
OMG!!! I'm having the best time reading this manga. It's so cute and hilarious. Love the story and art style too. I Absolutely adore Teru and Kurosaki, and I also ship them.
Hααℓєу♡ Ƒιѕнєя
I like this graphic novel series a lot. The mystery is there along with the romance. I would recommend.
Yumicchi
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just watched "Me Before You" film and man, 'twas awful. I really want to thank this manga for lifting my soul back where it belongs. But in the end, my penitence is swallowing my whole day. I should have not watched that movie in the first place and read Dengeki Daisy instead.
Galion Public Library Teens
Review by K.M.: "This is a funny and crazy manga. I believe that all the books in this series are not good for teens under 16."
Emile Mirra
I'm just loving this series! <3
Amanda Setasha Hall
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, 2017
This volume was insanely cute and pulls at all the heart strings.
Erin H
Feb 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: not-owned
This picks up right after the first volume where Teru is living with Kurosaki. A new character is introduced and discusses her past with both Kurosaki and Teru's brother. I loved how Teru and Kurosaki's relationship progressed in this one. I loved her interactions with Daisy as well and how both people are looking out for her. I'm really enjoying this series.
Summer
May 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars, Completed May 3, 2017

(Full manga series review can be found under Volume 1.)
Souja
Mary
The plot is starting to reveal itself lol. Interesting so far and the heroine's likable.
Online Eccentric Librarian

More reviews (and no fluff) on the blog http://surrealtalvi.wordpress.com/

Volume 2 continues to develop the relationship between Teru and Kurosaki. Now that they are living together after Teru's apartment is broken into, they find themselves in uncomfortable situations. Kurosaki reveals more about his promise to Teru's brother and Teru wonders at Kurosaki's sudden mood changes when they are together. Meanwhile, the new school counselor reveals she has a connnection to Kurosaki that turns out t
Miriam
Dec 21, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Selena
I don't see why this one's so popular. Maybe only people who like it picked up the second volume. I was unsure after the first (I gave it a 4*s, but I can't remember why) and decided to give the second volume a shot.

Something about Teru's character bugs me. I think it's the fact that she seems to wait for things to happen rather than doing them herself a lot of the time. Later in the volume she gets better, and she didn't fall for the obvious trap many shoujo heroines would, and I think that's w
Courtney
The mystery deepens - the school computers are once again hacked, and Teru is called in by the computer club in order to question her about Daisy. But when she arrives, she overhears the club members discussing plans to take her cell phone to get access to Daisy himself. Meanwhile, the school has a new counselor, Riko Onizuka. But what does Riko have to do with Daisy, and how does she know Kurosaki and Terus' brother as well?

This one was a good volume. Like I said above, it goes more in depth in
Sinai C.
Feb 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*Dies slowly and happily*
Not even kidding, this volume was just sooo good. It was kinda different from the first one, and I don't know how important the events that happened here are to the series as a whole--but my goodness. I'm going to take out every single book from the library and enjoy this series--in one day. Yes. This is my dastardly plan. But seriously, I love the characters in this book A LOT, and I want to know more about the secondary ones too. And Kurosaki and Teru...just...I can't
  • High School Debut, Vol. 04 (High School Debut, #4)
  • Strobe Edge, Vol. 5 (Strobe Edge, #5)
  • Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You, Vol. 8
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 12 (Maid Sama!, #12)
  • Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu Vol 04 (Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu, #4)
4519463
Kyousuke Motomi (最富 キョウスケ Motomi Kyōsuke) is a Japanese mangaka whose stories have frequently been published in the monthly Betsucomi magazine. She is most currently working on Dengeki Daisy.

She uses a male pseudonym and draws herself as a man, but she's actually female."If my stories can touch you, make you laugh, forget unhappy things, or even give you that 'good job' feeling, then I'll be super
More about Kyousuke Motomi...

Dengeki Daisy (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Electric Daisy, Vol. 1 (Dengeki Daisy, #1)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 3 (Dengeki Daisy, #3)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 4 (Dengeki Daisy, #4)
  • 電撃デイジー5
  • 電撃デイジー 6 (Dengeki Daisy, #6)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 07 (Dengeki Daisy, #7)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 08 (Dengeki Daisy, #8)
  • Dengeki Daisy 09 (Dengeki Daisy, #9)
  • 電撃デイジー10
  • 電撃デイジー 11

“You're an honest girl and you have no money. Poor thing. Guess there's nothing we can do about it IS THAT WHAT YOU THOUGHT I'D SAY? PEole are not that nice in the real world. Stupid!" Kurosaki” 4 likes