Start by marking “Vampire Academy Box Set (Vampire Academy, #1-4)” as Want to Read:
Vampire Academy Box Set (Vampire Academy, #1-4)

Vampire Academy Box Set

(Vampire Academy #1-4)

Vampire Academy

Lissa Dragomir is a Moroi princess: a mortal vampire with an unbreakable bond to the earth's magic. She must be protected at all times from Strigoi; the fiercest and most dangerous vampires--the ones who never die.
The powerful blend of human and vampire blood that flows through Rose Hathaway, Lissa's best friend, makes her a Dhampir. Rose is dedicated to a d
Published October 14th 2010 by Razorbill

To ask other readers questions about Vampire Academy Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampire Academy Box Set

Penny
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
FANTASTIC
This is without a doubt one of my favorite YA Fantasy series.
I do love Richelle Mead, her series Succubus Blues is also one of my favorite UF series ever.

What you'll find in this series:
Entertainment from beginning to end. Action, emotion, badassery, growth, adventure, VAMPIRES, fighters, excitement, suspense, intrigue, passion, love.
Great plot. Brilliant story evolution, believable succession of events and excellent plot development.
Fantastic characters and character development. Intel
Mony Stark
Jan 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing
May I dare say - better than Twilight. This series is a must read!
Lacey Spruell
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have read hundreds maybe even a 1000's of books in my life.... This series is by far the best I have ever read. Lets talk about the MC. I FREAKING LOVE ROSE!!!!! She is smart and witty and sarcastic!!!! You will laugh and cry with her. She is one badass dumpier!!!! She grows and becomes her own throughout this series. I dont like giving spoilers.... So just trust me.... READ THIS!!!! Its so worth it. Richelle Mead Is a fantastic author!!! Her books are some of the best written works of art my ...more
Brandi Kosiner (Brandi Breathes Books)
Karen at For What It's Worth and Mary at The Book Swarm occasionally post twitter-style reviews. Karen calls hers Short and Tweet, and I am going to borrow that review style here.

Tweet Review:

I was on bedrest for my back and had some free time, so I wanted to re-read these.

I love it just as much the second time around. I loved Rose's strength, sarcasm, and loyalty to Lissa. The romance is hot and rooted for them all the way through. Highly recommend if you haven't read them. A series that gets
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jack Sparrow is our inner bookworm

Exhibit A:

When you finish a book and don’t know whether to hug it or throw it across the room.

Exhibit B:
When you spend the whole night reading a book

Exhibit C:
When people ask if you can do anything other than fangirl and you say you can do this:

Exhibit D:
When writers keep separating your OTP

Exhibit E:
When the author is writing the next book in the series

Exhibit F:
When you open the first page of the book you’ve been waiting for and you know it’s gonna kill you in
Jolly214
Jun 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I. Love. This. Book!!!!
Honestly who doesn't? I love Richelle Mead a lot! The way she portrayed the book is just amazing!
Look at the Genre. Vampire is something cliché if you look at other books but in this book the vampires are explained not as creatures who suck blood and kill but as creatures having their own life trying best to live without bothering humans. How she tells us that they keep humans to drink from them a.k.a feeders. Before they used to interact with them and they got unfertile
Racheltravis
Jun 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
One of the best book series I have ever read! The name originally through me off when I was debating whether or not to buy this book but I decided to give it a shot and boy am I glad I did! This is tied for number one, along with the Mortal Instruments Series, as my favorite books ever. Richelle writes in such a way that you become super in love with all the characters. Since you're reading it from Rose's POV it's almost like you are her. You get sad when she does, get mad when she does, and fal ...more
Cara
Jul 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: richelle-mead
I loved this entire series, (I had to add the other two books separately) and everything Richelle has written. Her main character, Rose, kicks butt both literally and figuratively. I love that her main character, as with all her series; is a strong female, who also has her own flaws. I will admit that I was extremely frustrated with a large part of the fourth book (Blood Promise)but it was an important part of the growth of her character.
If you love this series, then you should read Bloodlines.
Cj Echano
Jan 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Jess
Jun 24, 2014 added it
I enjoyed this series for exactly what it was- a book about teenage vampires!
Christina Catherine
Best set of books I have ever read!
Edna Dilaçar
Jun 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The story is great different then other vampire books I have read. It's more youthful and fun to read. The movie however could have been better.
Yianna Yiannacou
Oct 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
See individual book for review
Jenn
Dec 20, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed Vampire Academy more than the Twilight series. It was hotter and more exciting. Different kinds of vamps in this set that will keep you wanting more.
Brittany
Feb 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great reads! I loved the whole series.
Rose
Aug 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love the Vampire Academy! It's one of my favorite vampire book series.
Stephanie
Jan 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
One of the most addicting books I have ever read. It has romance with one of the main characters who can kick butt and every character you see grows and you can't help but to fall in love with them.
Melissa Rivera
Oct 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
loved this series you can't stop with one. I've actually read all six books and starred her others series.
Louise Swift
Feb 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The most amazing YA paranormal romance series EVER!
Aug 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this series! Easy read with the perfect balance of drama and suspense.
Jul 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
One of my ALL TIME favorite series! Seriousley amazing!
Laurie Beemer
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Richelle Mead is an amazing author. This book series is fascinating, romantic, and fun. I love paranormal romance books and this is an example of some of the best. Lissa and Rose have a unique bond that grows as the books progress. The way that the author created the Dhampir and Strigoi is a brilliant addition to this series; who is the good who is the evil and is it really that cut and dry?

The story starts getting realty good when they add the connection between Rose and her tutor of all things
Panda_adn
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When I'd gone to my home town for a holiday, I'd got myself a first copy of this book and decided when I'm bored in the evenings, I'll just read it to pass the time.

Now I am a proud owner of the whole franchise.

I have read every single book within a day. I couldn't go to sleep, I couldn't function before I read the book. I loved the main characters and I loved how well written the books are. I loved the drama, suspense and definitely the romance (not only once, but few).

If you like vampiers,
Jennifer Layne
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Though I was way outside of the YA age group when I read this I loved it! If you weren't hooked by the first book ... you will be now!

The world was SO well created and the characters jump off the page. It is easy to fall in love or hate with them.

Each book got better as you grew to know the characters, there dynamics and the conflicts in their world! Plenty of action and MUCH better done than the movie that followed years later!

Four books into the series and I can't wait for more!
Guy
YA Book Group: Vampire Academy 5 4 May 28, 2015 12:25AM
who does rose suit more adrian or dimitri? 1 2 Jan 20, 2014 03:02PM
Teen book group: Who is your favorite Character? 2 13 Jun 20, 2013 10:22AM

• Vampire Academy: The Ultimate Guide
  • Blue Bloods 3-Book Boxed Set (Blue Bloods, #1-3)
  • Marked / Betrayed / Chosen / Untamed / Hunted (House of Night #1-5)
  • The Immortals Boxed Set (The Immortals, #1-3)
  • The Morganville Vampires, Volume 3 (The Morganville Vampires, #5-6)
  • Night World: The Ultimate Fan Guide
  • Sookie Stackhouse 7-copy Boxed Set (Sookie Stackhouse, #1-7)
  • The Twilight Saga Complete Collection  (Twilight, #1-4, 3.5)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood: Boxed Set #1-6
  • The Mortal Instruments Boxed Set: City of Bones; City of Ashes; City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #1-3)
  • Darkest Powers Trilogy (Darkest Powers, #1-3)
  • Maximum Ride Five-Book Set
  • Vampire Kisses: The Beginning (Vampire Kisses, #1-3)
  • Shiver Trilogy Boxset (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1-3)
  • Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter Collection 1-4 (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #1-4)
  • Bloodhound (Cinderella, #1)
  • Sweep: Volume 2  (Sweep, #4-6)
  • Resurrection (Wicked, #5)

A life-long reader, Richelle has always loved mythology and folklore. When she can actually tear herself away f

Vampire Academy (6 books)
  • Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)
  • Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2)
  • Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3)
  • Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4)
  • Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5)
  • Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6)