Start by marking “My Summer with Pelé: A Young Dancer meets the God of Soccer on the Field of Life” as Want to Read:

did not like it 1.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  0 reviews
National Book Award nominated author releases this personal narrative about the God of Soccer and how she once dated him--without having the foggiest idea of who he was!--and how that summer changed her life.
Published (first published January 22nd 2010)

To ask other readers questions about My Summer with Pelé, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Summer with Pelé

did not like it Average rating 1.00  ·

Start your review of My Summer with Pelé: A Young Dancer meets the God of Soccer on the Field of Life
sanjay pande
Sparkle
marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
NEW BOOK – JAN. 2020:
My new book 999 - The Extraordinary Young Women of the First Official Jewish Transport to Auschwitz brings together stories of girls on the first transport along with historic research that will astound new fans and former fans of Rena's Promise.
999 places the young women of the first transport front and center in Holocaust history and women's history, and I am hugely excited