Start by marking “Snowhedge” as Want to Read:
Snowhedge

Snowhedge

3.32  ·  Rating details ·  28 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
After an arsonist sets fire to her kennels and her business partner steals her man, show dog breeder Susanna Kentwood heads for the small northern Michigan town of Maple Creek. House-sitting for a relative at a rambling old manor called Snowhedge promises a safe haven. She wants some time to think and regroup. Instead, she's led into a mystery from the past…and a killer's ...more
Mass Market Paperback, 267 pages
Published August 2010 by Worldwide Library Worldwide Mysteries (first published October 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Snowhedge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snowhedge

Kara Callahan
Sep 21, 2013 rated it liked it
This is not the type of book I normally read and for the first 100 pages of the book I was terribly bored. The book was a bit on the slow-moving side. I became more interested in the last part of the book. It had a little bit of mystery, a bit of a love story, some terror and a ghost story. I would not re-read it or seek out this author's other works but it did provide some enjoyment.
Stephanie Wilcox
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was ok
Lynn
Dec 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
A very interesting short book that kept my attention the whole way through. I tend to read other books while reading one, but this one refused for me to grab another book. A well kept dialogue and storyline with a beautiful main character. the loss of one star comes from the cheesy murderer. I believe that he should have been kept out of the story. He became irrelevant and unnecessary towards the middle and end.
J. Ewbank
Jul 09, 2014 rated it liked it
This book by Bodoin was very enjoyable. It was a mystery and a well done one. The book starts with the normal and only gradually turns and twists into something different. Good plot and development of characters.

J. Robert Ewbank author "John Wesley, Natural Man, and the Isms" "Wesley's Wars" and "To Whom It May Concern"
Chester Wallace
Sep 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
My cousin, Dorothy Bodoin, wrote this wonderful and suspenseful book about a house and its secret past. She keeps the reader guessing throughout and provides wonderful cliffhangers to the ends of each chapter. Like in most of her novels she uses animals as an important part of her stories. A definite must-read!
Lisa E.
Jul 21, 2012 rated it it was ok
Dogs, ghosts, anxiety-plagued heroines and a haunted mansion. In the end, a little too Gothic-silly for me. The backstory of the plot was too complicated for a short, stand alone novel. For all the explanation you kept getting fed about the past, it felt like this should have been book 2 of a series. All in all, not believable and not great. I don't see myself seeking out this author again.
Cheryl
Dec 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
This one grabbed me right from the beginning and didn't let go until the very end!
Karen
May 22, 2012
Jen
rated it did not like it
Aug 28, 2015