Start by marking “Trumpet Voluntary Book and Audio CD Pack: Level 6 Advanced (Cambridge English Readers)” as Want to Read:

Award-winning original fiction for learners of English. At seven levels, from Starter to Advanced, this impressive selection of carefully graded readers offers exciting reading for every student's capabilities. A musician disappears, leaving only a strange e-mail message. Her husband, in a desperate search to find her, revisits their shared past and has to face up to some ...more
Published September 1st 2006 by Cambridge University Press (first published May 13th 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Trumpet Voluntary Book and Audio CD Pack, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trumpet Voluntary Book and Audio CD Pack

Start your review of Trumpet Voluntary Book and Audio CD Pack: Level 6 Advanced (Cambridge English Readers)
Janete
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was ok
The final part of this book is totally implausible and unconvincing.
Jun H
Feb 13, 2008 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Student who try to learn English.
Shelves: fiction
嘉穗 洪
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
老婆背叛老公跑去跟一個很有魅力而且同時喜歡上他老婆的姐姐的男人那個男人為了要拿到化學用品利用他老婆的鼓將化學藥品而不小心意外的把他老婆毒死最後自己也被他用這個化學藥品毒傷⋯⋯
Sanam
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
There is interesting and persuading for English learners
Tini2510
Jan 31, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Namiko
Mar 02, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I first thought it was a romance story but I found it a detective story too. It is one of the stories I cannot stop reading until the end.

It is very sad when you find out that you are someone's second best. Derek, Rachel, and Malgosia herself. I was glad it turned out that the "second bests" became just "the Bests!"
Atreb
Feb 17, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice book to learn a little English
Olivia kim
Feb 07, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: homework
This book is really exciting. From the beginning, i could not take my eyes off. Two different sources, music and a detective story, which seem never matched, are harmonized well in this book. One day, a wife disappeared, a husband set out on the road to find her,and finally he faced the truth about his wife. In addition, he opened his eyes to his life and real love.
I would like to discribe my reveiw with music. During the whole time, the up-beat tempo of the big drum reverberated in my mind. At
Hyein
Feb 13, 2008 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction
I read this book with an excitement. It make me curious about how the story will be going to go in the end. Even though I couldn't understand the main character's feeling or ending of this book, this book fasinated me. There was no dragging or slow tempo. The accidents happened in the first of the story and the hero traces it one by one. The story didn't have any unnecessary part. I liked it!
hima saki
May 08, 2008 rated it really liked it
a musician disappear leaving only a strange email behind her
her husband search for her
revisits their shared past and has to face up to some unpleasant realities
before trying to rebuild his life
his journey of discovery takes us across the world to rio and deep into human heart
Dana
May 15, 2010 added it
We´re reading this book in english class, and I just cannot remember reading such a bad book.
Maryam
Jun 15, 2008 rated it liked it
It is kind of a confusing book
Mohammed Hussein
Nov 05, 2014
Ammaly
Oct 07, 2007
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Way Home Level 6 Advanced Book with Audio CDs (3) Pack (Cambridge English Readers)
  • This Time It's Personal Level 6 (Cambridge English Readers)
  • Deadly Harvest
  • Als de olifanten vechten
  • Stille lippen
  • Roman van Walewein
  • De Olijke Tweeling op het internaat
  • The House on the Cliff (The Hardy Boys, #2)