Start by marking “Dear Author Community Picks (Blogger Bundle #9)” as Want to Read:
Dear Author Community Picks (Blogger Bundle #9)

Dear Author Community Picks (Blogger Bundles #9)

2.8  ·  Rating details ·  5 Ratings  ·  1 Review
For their second blogger bundle, Jane of Dear Author went to the experts: readers! Their task: recommend titles that have not been previously available as ebooks and vote on the ones they want in a bundle. Suggestions were made, reasons argued and votes cast. Now, the four winners are gathered here! From a romantic comedy from Harlequin Duets to an unusual younger hero sto ...more
Published July 1st 2010 by Harlequin Special Releases (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Dear Author Community Picks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dear Author Community Picks

Kimberly
Jul 30, 2010 rated it liked it
This bundle was a mixed bag. One book I couldn't stand. One book was all right. The other two I absolutely loved loved loved. You'll have to see my individual reviews (if I ever get them written) to know which is which. The 3 stars are a rough average.

What I loved the most about this bundle - that it was a bundle of interesting books at a discount price I could download and read. I love eBooks! Easy to access. Easy to carry around. No cover embarrassment. Bliss!
Mookipo
Sep 24, 2014
Ttwu
rated it did not like it
Nov 04, 2014
Maria Proctor
Sep 20, 2016
Alice Arnold
Apr 20, 2017
I often read of or hear about authors who knew they were meant to tell stories from the time they left the crib. Me? I didn't decide what I wanted to be when I grew up until I was thirty years old - and then sold my first book at thirty-four. Still, it was obvious that I always knew I was going places.

Like so many other authors, I was a voracious reader from day one, devouring everything from Nanc
More about Alison Kent...

Blogger Bundles (9 books)
  • Blogger Bundle Volume I: Dear Author Selects Unusual Heroines (Blogger Bundles, #1)
  • Blogger Bundle Volume II: WeWriteRomance.com Selects Presents (Blogger Bundles, #2)
  • Blogger Bundle Volume III: Super Librarian Selects the Harvey Girls (Blogger Bundles, #3)
  • Blogger Bundle Volume IV: WeWriteRomance.com's Reviewers' Top Picks (Blogger Bundles. #4)
  • Blogger Bundle Volume V: Super Librarian Selects Love, American Style (Blogger Bundles, #5)
  • Blogger Bundle Volume VI: SB Sarah Selects Books that Rock Her Socks (Blogger Bundles, #6)
  • Blogger Bundle Volume VII: America's Bravest by Super Librarian (Blogger Bundles, #7)
  • Blogger Bundle Volume VIII: SBTB's Harlequins That Hooked You (Blogger Bundles, #8)