Start by marking “100 Best Cross-Country Ski Trails in Washington” as Want to Read:
100 Best Cross-Country Ski Trails in Washington

100 Best Cross-Country Ski Trails in Washington

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  5 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews

Authors and expert cross-country skiers Vicky Spring and Tom Kirkendall have carefully selected the best 100 cross-country ski trails in the state. The authors offer advice on technique, equipment, camping areas, sno-parks and huts, and outdoor safety. Trail descriptions include types of uses, surface descriptions, difficulty ratings, mileage and skiing time, elevation ga
Published October 1st 2002 by Mountaineers Books

To ask other readers questions about 100 Best Cross-Country Ski Trails in Washington, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 100 Best Cross-Country Ski Trails in Washington

Neels
Jan 15, 2008 rated it really liked it
This book is special because it lists avalanche danger for each trail and suggests the safest months of the year to visit each location. I find this to be very helpful when planning snowshoeing trips.
Johnny G
Jan 10, 2008 rated it really liked it
I got me some new x/c skis over the summer (bought 'em on the hottest day of the year, y'know) and I've full on caught the bug. Not that I'm a particularly good skier, but I have the desire. Isn't that what it's all about? This book has been great reference.
Stacey