Start by marking “Christmas Kitten, Home at Last” as Want to Read:
Christmas Kitten, Home at Last

Christmas Kitten, Home at Last

Santa and Mrs. Claus must rush to find a home for a foundling kitten named Cookie. Santa would love to keep the kitten, but he's allergic - and there's a little girl out there with the perfect home. Readers familiar with Pulver's Christmas for a Kitten will delight in Cookie's further Christmas Eve adventures.
Published September 1st 2010 by Albert Whitman & Company (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Kitten, Home at Last, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Kitten, Home at Last

Margaret Chind
Christmas Kitten, Home at Last picks up right where Christmas for a Kitten ends. More beautiful paintings continue this story where we learn Santa Claus is allergic to cats and thus a new home must be found for fuzzy Cookie. This book is filled with the magical belief in Santa and miracles and actually brought tears to my eyes. It's lovely and lovable.

I received this product free for the purpose of reviewing it. I received no other compensation for this review. The opinions expressed in thi
Terry
Young Reader Reaction: After reading Christmas Kitten, our daughter wanted a cat "just like Cookie." The minute she saw Angela's letter, she hoped Santa would find a way to give her the kitten.

Adult Reader Reaction: This is a sweet story for sharing with young children - especially those who want pets for Christmas. I love that Santa had an allergy - a real factor in some homes; and also that he won't deliver pets without a parent's written permission. Those two themes offer great "options" for
Sara Bland
Apr 26, 2015 Sara Bland rated it really liked it
Shelves: children-s
A lovely, unique, Christmas story. This is a great story of a kitten that Santa just falls in love with. Poor Santa cannot keep the kitten, though, because he is allergic to cats. The kitten and Mrs. Claus spend the rest of the story looking for the perfect home with a child who really wishes for a kitten. There are nice concepts woven in about parental permission, etc. A nice happy ending to boot. I would recommend this as a read aloud for young children all the way up to 2nd grade. A great boo ...more
Chris
Nov 08, 2014 Chris rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-books
"The stars still shone b right when Santa arrived home from his most important journey of the year.: And he brought with him a cute little abandoned kitten. He named her Cookie. But when he greeted Mrs. Claus with achoos, she reminded him that he was allergic to cats.

Well, after a bit of sleuthing, they found the perfect home for Cookies. And the part I liked best -- they got the sleigh out for another quick trip, only needed Comet and Blitzen because it was a light load -- and Mrs. Claus accomp
Dec 23, 2015 Laura rated it really liked it
Adorable. I might have cried just because it was so adorable.
Carol
Feb 21, 2015 Carol rated it really liked it
Sweet story and adorable illustrations make this a new Christmas classic in our household.
Kate McCartney
Nov 22, 2011 Kate McCartney rated it it was amazing
Poor Santa is allergic to Kittens but he has found a kitten who needs a home.
Gabrielle Carolina Nash
Oct 16, 2013 Gabrielle Carolina Nash rated it it was amazing
Loved this follow up even more than the original, and that final illustration! So good!
Mindy
Feb 19, 2016 Mindy rated it really liked it
Shelves: primary
A very sweet book with classically beautiful illustrations. I'd give it 3.5 stars if possible, but went with four since I'm a sucker for a cute kitten story.
Megan
Sep 08, 2011 Megan rated it liked it
Shelves: childrens
Santa is allergic to cats. In case you didn't know.
Peacegal
Dec 18, 2014 Peacegal rated it liked it
Cute, soft focus illustrations tell the story a kitten who gets a home thanks to Santa.
Jen
Dec 01, 2016 Jen rated it it was amazing
Extremely sweet and cute. I loved this book. For sure will look for her other books. The pictures were so beautiful n magical.
Sharon Davidson
Dec 31, 2014 Sharon Davidson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A nice story...

This is a sweet story with nice artwork. I was rooting for Santa to find the perfect home for the kitten Cookie.
Tristan Flatt
Tristan Flatt rated it really liked it
Apr 07, 2015
Kathy
Kathy rated it it was amazing
Dec 23, 2013
Dmluff
Dmluff rated it it was amazing
Jan 15, 2017
Debbie
Debbie rated it really liked it
Mar 30, 2011
Campbell Malone
Campbell Malone rated it liked it
Dec 18, 2016
Pinky
Pinky rated it liked it
Nov 10, 2012
Candida
Candida rated it really liked it
Oct 11, 2010
Spring
Spring rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2014
Brittany Perry
Brittany Perry rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2015
Storytime Reader
Storytime Reader rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2016
Jamie
Jamie rated it liked it
Dec 27, 2014
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it really liked it
Dec 06, 2016
Kelly Wheat
Kelly Wheat rated it liked it
Nov 07, 2013
Brandi
Brandi rated it it was amazing
Dec 10, 2014
Jaime
Jaime rated it really liked it
Dec 25, 2014
Miss Melissa
Miss Melissa rated it really liked it
Oct 27, 2010
Kira
Kira rated it it was amazing
Dec 01, 2012