Start by marking “Recycled Souls” as Want to Read:
Recycled Souls

Recycled Souls

Recycled Souls is a Young Adult Contemporary Romance and is a story about Elizabeth, a seventeen-year-old girl who lives in California. She is established in her ways and happy, until her parents disrupt her entire life, and move her to Ireland.
She discovers that the history of the land and manor that they live in intertwine with the future and past of her own soul. She l
Paperback, Second Edition, 436 pages
Published January 12th 2011 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing (first published August 26th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Recycled Souls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Recycled Souls

Monica Esparza
Aug 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recycled Souls a nook book-written by Lynette Ferreira- deserves five stars and is one of the best books that I have read in a long time. It’s relatable to teenage girls everywhere. Throughout the book it’s hard not to feel similarly to Elizabeth. Elizabeth is an ordinary High Schooler, is forced to move away from her life in America, and move to -not a new house, or city- Ireland. Here her life will be turned upside down and she loses the boy she falls in love with, after a terrible accident wh ...more
Melissa at My Chaotic Ramblings
We start off meeting Elizabeth just as her crush spoke to her and she can't wait to share her news. However, when she arrives home, her mother & stepfather have some news of their own. Elizabeth is of course devastated to learn that they are moving to Ireland.
The family arrives in Ireland, and predictably Elizabeth begins to act like a spoiled brat with her crying and moping around; you would think that a girl (unsure of age) with seemingly no friends would jump at the chance to start over
Tracey (Life and Literature)
Jul 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
I love the idea of two souls being connected and finding each other at different points through time. The coming together of two souls who may have been kept apart previously by circumstance, finding each other again and hopefully getting it right.

Elizabeth has always be very good at covering up her emotions. Making people believe that all is right in her world. When she and her family relocate from California to Ireland she tries her hardest to cover her unhappiness.

When Elizabeth and Jared mee
Anne
Apr 19, 2011 rated it liked it
It was a great story. As an editor, I would love to get my hands on this story. There are a lot of spelling and grammatical errors that could be fixed quite easily. The whole premise of "recycling souls" is rather interesting but it could use a bit of clarification or more flashbacks to show connection, not just the dad telling a story and them thinking, "Oh, that must be us." I was a little confused as to the correlation between Devlin and Gerard, and Jared and Joshua. Was Joshua a "recycled so ...more
Cathy McGough
Oct 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG I felt like I was on a rollercoaster ride when I read this book. The emotions of being a teenager, experiencing being the new kid in town, of first love, loss, rejection, of hope for happiness when all odds are against you - and then getting hurt, pushing everything away - until love comes to find you and makes you start all over again. It's a wonderful and amazing book you'll think about after you finish. You may even want to go back and read it again. I know I'm going to.
Heather Scrooby
Aug 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book had me hooked from the first word to the last. Having moved a lot my self when I was younger, I really connected with Elizabeth. Jared's dedication to Elizabeth after the accident broke my heart and I actually cried when she turned him away thinking it was for his own good. I could go on forever about this book but let me not spoil it for anyone! I highly recommend this book. It was brilliant!
Christie M. Stenzel
A 5 STAR RECOMMENDED READ!

Wow, what a powerful story this is! I felt like I was on an emotional roller coaster as I was alternately so happy and so sad for Elizabeth during her different circumstances (no spoilers though)... That is a sign of a good book when it gets you so emotionally involved! Lynette has become one of my favorite Indie authors as all her books that I have read draw you in and you don't want to put them down because you just have to know what is going to happen next! I love th
Ms. Ribbit
Apr 12, 2011 rated it liked it
This was a great love story to give you butterflies, but it was a quick no-brainer read. I hated how there was no build up to the two people falling in love, although I realize that was kind of the whole point. Because of that though, it made it feel rather fake in that aspect. I was also not made to really like any of the main characters in this novel. They were just blah...
May 29, 2015
READ FIRST CHAPTER 1 1 Dec 27, 2017 07:08AM

• Emeline and the Mutants
  • Sand
  • The Best Things in Life: A Guide to What Really Matters
  • The Devil's Kitchen (Crown Phoenix, #2)
  • OK: The Improbable Story of America's Greatest Word
  • Simpler Living: Over 1,500 Ways to Simplify, Streamline, and Remake Your Life
  • Time's Arrow and Archimedes' Point: New Directions for the Physics of Time
  • The Nail Knot (Fly Fishing Mysteries #1)
  • A Noble Cause
  • Murder in Store
  • Children of the Elementi
  • The Book of Rules: The Right Way to Do Everything
  • Hellhound on My Trail (Rock Band Fights Evil, #1)
  • The Last Explorer: Hubert Wilkins, Hero of the Great Age of Polar Exploration
  • Not Comin' Home to You
  • Travel Unscripted
  • Crimzon & Clover
  • Ice Age
I only realised I had a talent for story telling when I was in my forties.

Before the day I sat down and really started writing, I had ideas for stories but I was always too busy doing other things to really put my focus into story writing. I would write a few words, then crumple the paper and bin it.

I am a firm believer that there is a moment for every thing, and everything else in my life had to
“I focus on the bright light, without seeing, wondering if it is just a weird coincidence that when people die they always say go towards the light, and if you are born you have to travel through a tunnel towards a light. Would this mean that moving towards the light is in actual fact being reborn, like being reincarnated? Would this possibly then mean that our souls really are recycled, and that we do come back repeatedly, until we get it right and I keep getting it wrong?” 5 likes