Start by marking “Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants! (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #4)” as Want to Read:
Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants! (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #4)

Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants!

(Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #4)

Georgia thought she had put her "red-bottomosity" to rest when she finally chose Robbie the Sex God over Dave the Laugh. Anyway, Dave the Laugh is now dating her friend Ellen (which didn't stop Georgia from snogging him at a party...)

But when Dave breaks up with Ellen and the Sex God is never around, Georgia doesn't know what to do! As always, in Georgia's life, nothing e

Published February 6th 2006 by HarperCollins Children's (first published July 18th 2002)

Start your review of Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants! (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #4)
Tatiana
The horn binge continues
______

Friday, January 21st
(in Paris)

Ellen tried to sneak a book under her pillow, but I saw it. "What's that?" I asked.

"Oh, it's just a bit of homework I brought with me."

Rosie fished it out and read out the title. "It's called Black Lace Shoulder, a story of passion on the high seas." Now we know what sort of homework she is doing: snogging research. It was a semi-naughty book. I flicked through it and found a bit to read to the rest of the gang.

"'He captivated women wit
Beth
I really have got the Cosmic Horn badly...
Ally
Jun 30, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What Type of ‘Horn’ Do You Have?

Listen up chums and pals! Here is a test to determine what type of Horn you have. If you don't understand what I am saying, then you are le stupid and must read these books as soon as possible. Leave your results in the comments section!

1. You have a boyfriend who you have been seeing for a while now. Things are getting more serious. One night you go to the bar and see a cute guy. You think:
a. I’d like to snog him to within an inch of my life
b. He’s cute, I do
Katie.dorny
May 08, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020
This series continues to be as ridiculous and funny as ever.

Also I’m glad our girl has got rid of Robbie. No regrets.
Ellis
Disclaimer: the following conversation was translated from Dutch by TVoR as a courtesy to the internet.

So the other day I was having dinner with my family and, naturally, this conversation happened:

Brother: We should beat X.

(X is my father. We call him by his first name but he's very paranoid about the internet finding out all about him. Therefore, he's named X, as only the most secret of identities deserve to be called.)

The Voice of Reason: Sure.

Brother: 'Till he dies.

Sister: Yes. Then I can p
Gina
Jul 11, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars as always!

Good grief, Georgia is such a bad friend tbh. SO inconsiderate and selfish actually, but she is so funny I find myself laughing out loud multiple times by things she says.
So eventhough she annoys me, she also amuses me.

This series reaaaally is an easy-to-read, fast paced series. It's perfect for when you don't know what to read and just want something quick and light.

Rayene Ziadi
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
full of hilariosity as always,
my ship had saiiiiiiiiiiiled!
Chloe
Dec 05, 2020 rated it it was ok
1.5 STARS
Sadly the 2-star enjoyment from book 3 has dipped! In this book Georgia Nicolson is supposed to be 15 years-old, and some of the decisions being made here were painful. Minimal, if not recessive, character growth.
Nikki
Oct 05, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series is fun, but this one wasn't as laugh out loud funny as the others. Georgia is a terrible person, but really embarrassing things happen to her constantly, so I am here for it. ...more
Marija
Jun 14, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ooh hoo! I think this book is my favorite in the series. The imagery is absolutely wonderful. M’sieur Call Me Henri, the French student teacher. Libby’s “fwend” Mr. Cheese—“a bit of old Edam in a hat.” I wonder if Terry Pratchett borrowed from the idea when he created Horace, the Lancre Blue cheese, thief and troublemaker that sports the Nac Mac Feegle clan tartan skirt. ;) The image of Angus driving the Prat Poodles crazy on the fence, “raising his paw slightly higher and higher” then “tapp[ing ...more
Anna
Sofia
Jun 29, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I rate almost every book in Confessions of Georgia Nicolson series 3 stars but, believe me, those are 3 good stars. I freaking love this series.
Jennifer Girard
It wasn't too bad but nothing really happened in this one. ...more
Char (lunarchar_)
May 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: no-longer-own
Not my favourite of the series but still not one to skip!
Jory
Nov 27, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: why-yes-i-ya
Don't get me wrong, I love these books, but it seems like the same things happen to Georgia over and over again. She's still dating the Sex God, but then Dave the Laugh comes along and snogs her and shes as confused as ever. And this seems to be happening like, once every month. And then Dave starts dating Georgia's friend Ellen, and she starts getting all jealous. FOR GOD SAKES WOMAN, IF YOU WANT TO BE WITH DAVE, JUST DUMP THE SEX GOD ALREADY.

I'm most definitely glad that Robbie (the Sex God,
Gabby
Jun 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
YAY! My first reread using the reread feature on Goodreads!
Tsippora
Oct 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Even though I skipped from the first book to the fourth I had no trouble following the story (that's the beauty of these funny and light books) and of coarse I enjoyed it very much. ...more
Alayna Josz
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this series was monumental in my adolescence! it changed my life and offered me so much solace as a tween and young teen. i loved sharing it with my friends, if i was the first to get it, i'd mark a few of the best passages and read them to my friend over the phone until she could borrow mine and read it. thank you louise rennison. at the time i was keeping diaries already for a few years, but these books definitely were the driving force behind continuing that practice into my teen years. about ...more
colourinne
Aug 06, 2018 rated it liked it
I started to get bored and didn’t have much of a laugh.
Evangeline
3 stars!
As usual Georgia is super funny! I definitely needed a good nostalgic read today!
Dinnu Reads Books
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Georgia is still a crazy teenager with 0 concience and weirdly witty take on life. Utterly british and amusing! 😜
Fay
May 07, 2020 rated it liked it
Did anything happen? Not really. Was it funny? Yes.
Robyn
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Trouser snake addendums" is the funniest name for testicles ever. (Get your mind out of the gutter, this is a kids' book, it's in reference to a cat getting neutered.) ...more
Kimberly
These books are so much fun!
Stephanie
Jul 15, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars!

“I can't believe the poo-osity of my life!”

I cannot help but laugh even more and more with each book I read of this series. For real, I did laugh more in this book than the last one and so on. But, even though it was funny, I don't quite love the books. They make me laugh, but it has so many ploy twists that sometimes confused me.

“Everyone is so obsessed with themselves nowadays that they have no time for me.”

This time around, Georgia is having much doubts and I kind of did not like all
Kat
Another laugh-out-loud book from the Georgia Nicolson series by Louise Rennison, Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants! follows Georgia as she balances being the girlfriend of a pop-star sex god and maintaining a purely platonic relationship with Dave the Laugh, who's now dating her friend Ellen. In this book, Georgia and her friends take a class trip to Paris with gorgeous teacher Henri. Georgia hopes that her parents allowing her to take this trip means they will let her to go America (aka "hamburger-a-go ...more
Delaney Bella
Jan 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Anna
Hilariously funny in Georgia Nicolson style but I was hoping there'd be more snogging with Dave! Oh well... I'm anxiously awaiting Book 5!

In all seriousness, though, I think Louise Rennison did something special by creating this character. Georgia is so easy to relate to. I find her to be so likable even though she's obviously flawed and self-centered sometimes. I think the relationships between her and her friends are very realistic and I could identify with how she was feeling about the Robbie
Tatiana
Dec 01, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult
Georgia is at it again, using her absurd charm and wisdomosity to navigate a class trip to Paris, sticky-out elbows, and the splendid but troubled waters of being the girlfriend of a Sex God in Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants. I distinctly remember this volume for the uninhibited, nuddy-pants display by Georgia at the end, and it was just as good the second time around.

As usual, I found myself laughing out loud at many of our funny little heroine’s antics and high jinks (but Libby doesn’t get nearly
Taylor
3.5/5

I didn't love this one as much, even though I should as Georgia is at her wittiest (top humerosity) in this volume. However, le Paree was a bit boring and SG really is too sensible for Gee (but is very mature and all I would want in a boyfriend at 27 years old).

As always Georgia reminds me of a few things: love and value your friends, love yourself, play pranks on everyone... I mean, find humour in just about it all.

On to: Away Laughing on a Fast Camel which I think is the last time reader

• Mates, Dates, and Inflatable Bras (Mates, Dates, #1)
  • Girls in Tears (Girls, #4)
  • Girls in Love (Girls, #1)
  • The Illustrated Mum
  • Girls Out Late (Girls, #3)
  • Bad Girls
  • Double Act
  • Vicky Angel
  • Princess in Love (The Princess Diaries, #3)
  • Princess in the Spotlight (The Princess Diaries, #2)
  • Midnight
  • The Little Dreams of Lara Cliffe: Quick Reads 2020
  • Gingerbread (Cyd Charisse, #1)
  • Party Princess (The Princess Diaries, #7)
  • Princess in Waiting (The Princess Diaries, #4)
  • Hopeless Romantic (McCabe Brothers, #1)
  • Princess in Pink (The Princess Diaries, #5)
  • Princess Mia (The Princess Diaries, #9)
Louise Rennison was the bestselling award-winning author of the phenomenally successful ‘Confessions of Georgia Nicolson’ series, translated into over 34 languages and to the stage and big screen as ‘Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging’. She has won the Nestle Smarties Book Prize, the Michael L. Printz Honor Book and the Roald Dahl Funny prize for ‘Withering Tights’. Louise sadly died on the Februa ...more

Confessions of Georgia Nicolson (10 books)
  • Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #1)
  • On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #2)
  • Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #3)
  • Away Laughing on a Fast Camel (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #5)
  • Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #6)
  • Startled by His Furry Shorts (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #7)
  • Love Is a Many Trousered Thing (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #8)
  • Stop in the Name of Pants! (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #9)
  • Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #10)