Start by marking “Claire Knows Best (Claire Everett #2)” as Want to Read:
Claire Knows Best (Claire Everett #2)

Claire Knows Best

(Claire Everett #2)

Claire Everett is finally getting along with her kids, her ex-husband, and even his pregnant wife. Shes attending church and happily dating Greg, a cute widower. So why is her life suddenly out of control? While juggling the attentions of Greg, another man, and her kids, Claire discovers that her writing career may be cooling down. When panic attacks threaten to keep her h ...more
Published June 1st 2006 by Faithwords

To ask other readers questions about Claire Knows Best, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Claire Knows Best

Nikki
Jun 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have enjoyed the 3 books in this Claire series. These are the first books of Tracey Bateman's that I have read. Very rarely do I get this excited about a certain author in particular ( except for the Fifty Shades series of course :). I think the biggest attraction was how relatable Tracey made the main character. I could definitely relate to an author who too is from the mid west!
Amy
Feb 04, 2010 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed how real Claire is as she is facing life as a Christian women, divorced with children. It made me laugh a lot (she can be quite sarcastic). I read the series and liked all of them, but this first one was definitely my favorite.
Renee
May 11, 2009 rated it it was amazing
I think I have found a new author!
Ellisa Barr
Feb 15, 2008 rated it it was ok
Shelves: christian, romance
What I learned from this book: That it's important to thoroughly read the back cover before you check a book out of the library. Oops. Christian Romance really isn't my genre, lol. That being said, this book is a fine example of the genre. It's got romance, it's got christianity. It's not particularly cleverly written and is a little formulaic, but I suspect that's par for the course in this kind of book, so I really can't complain.
Tgar
Apr 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a funny and down to earth book.
Love this author.
CarolynB
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2018
Love, love, loved it! Claire is such a normal person, with all her quirks and flaws and downright caring and loving personality! The people around her can’t help but love her. This is such a great series—I’m on to book three!
Martha
Apr 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
An old favorite! I was having a really hard day, and picked it off the shelf to read to help me laugh! It was not long when I was laughing despite my bad mood!

Claire is so relatable, funny and totally someone I wish I could be friends with in real life.
Deborah Robb
Mar 23, 2010 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed this one, perhaps more than the first. The first book I liked because of her parenting, quick wit and very real responses. This book reminded me how much people are put in our path for a reason. Sometimes we get to have them for a while and sometimes it is quick and it is up to us to learn and grow from the experiences we have with them. In the book Claire saves a man's life by giving CPR, her relationship with her ex-husband, while not healed, is in the beginning stages of forg ...more
April
Dec 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really, really enjoyed this book. I think the thing I like most about it is the protagonist. Claire is very relatable. She is trying to find herself, but at the same time trying to help everyone, which is something I really relate to. At the beginning of the book, she seems to have all the chaos in her life organized. Her four children: Ari, Tommy, Shawn and Jake are doing well. Her career as a writer of Christian romance novels is chugging along. She has made peace with her cheating ex-husban ...more
Jenny
Jan 27, 2009 rated it liked it
#2 in the 'Clare' series (I found out there is a 3rd which I am now starting). I liked this one a lot too.
Danette
Mar 13, 2009 rated it really liked it
This is a good book to read when you just need a quick read. It's a really cute story about a mom of 3 who thinks that she isn't good enough to be a pastors wife.
Susan
Oct 07, 2008 rated it it was amazing
love this author
Melissa
Sep 11, 2014 rated it liked it
Enjoyable sequel. Wish that Claire would learn to trust God more.
Adrienne
Jul 14, 2012 rated it liked it
I only vaguely remember reading this. I do remember liking it.
Sharon
Fun story to read!
Gretchen
Mar 18, 2008 rated it it was amazing
These are Christian fiction and a good lighthearted read. I really enjoy them!
Annettte
Feb 18, 2009 rated it really liked it
A light-hearted, quick read.
Nancy
Aug 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Very funny book. This is a new author for me & I look forward to reading more of her books.
Rosanne Wiester
Jan 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved It!
Linda Krueger
Jan 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I could not stop reading, wondering what would happen next. Looking forward to the final book in the series, but sad it will end.
Leslie
Jul 04, 2008 marked it as to-read
Claire Everett series / book two
Johanna
Oct 11, 2008 rated it liked it
Same comments as for the first book in the series.
Liz
Jul 30, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Baby Chronicles
  • Highland Legacy: Four Generations of Love Are Rooted in Scotland
  • A Girl's Best Friend (Spa Girls, #2)
  • Turning the Paige (Getaway Girls, #2)
  • 'Round The Corner (Sister Circle #2)
  • Eye of the Beholder (A Seaport Suspense Novel, #2)
  • My Life as a Doormat (In Three Acts)
  • The Wedding Caper (Bridal Mayhem Mystery, #1)
  • Out with the In Crowd (The Reinvention of Skylar Hoyt, #2)
  • Chill Out, Josey! (Josey, #2)
  • Solemn Oath (Er Trilogy, #2)
  • Best Friend, Worst Enemy (Holly's Heart, #1)
  • The Ultimatum (Steadfast #2)
  • Heavens to Betsy (Betsy #1)
  • Club Sandwich
Tracey Bateman is also published as Tracey Cross, is the Christy award-winning author of more than thirty titles and has nearly a million books in print. She lives in Missouri's Ozarks with her husband and four children.

Claire Everett (3 books)
  • Leave It to Claire (Claire Everett #1)
  • I Love Claire (Claire Everett #3)