Start by marking “Reaper's Justice (WesternWind #7.5)” as Want to Read:
Reaper's Justice (WesternWind #7.5)

Reaper's Justice (WesternWind #7.5)

3.19  ·  Rating details ·  275 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
Reaper’s Justice is set in the world of the WesternWind series, but can be read as a standalone story.

Kasid Jaborn never thought he would find his soul mate. He had given up hope of ever knowing the gentleness of a woman’s hand upon his body. Locked down behind the steel doors of the Reaper compound, Kasid runs into the one woman destined to be his. In the sweltering heat

Kindle Edition, Naughty Nooners, 28 pages
Published March 22nd 2010 by Ellora's Cave Aeon

To ask other readers questions about Reaper's Justice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reaper's Justice

KyBunnies
Aug 22, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to KyBunnies by: Amazon
Very good book. Enjoyed it. Just wished it was longer. This was a free book in the Kindle Store.
Jessie Morgan
Gypsy meets Reaper and the sparks fly, sort of. I found myself wondering, 'Okay, what's going on?' all through the book. It's like a short that was ripped out of a larger work, and I might like to read that larger piece if only so I can finally figure out what's happening and why. And I'm sorry, but one of my biggest pet peeves is writing a story that takes place in another time or place and using modern day Earth slang to do it. This is not Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Xena: Warrior Princess--an ...more
Caro
Aug 20, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed reading this book. A great steal for a freebie. It's short, but totally worth reading. I liked the characters and the world that was introduced to me. This definitely got my attention and has me wanting to read the rest of the series. There were emotions, some meat and background, steaminess, and some definite mind talking that loves some humor. Although it all seemed a little fast once the ball started rolling, I enjoyed the ride. I liked the environment and would greatly enjoy ...more
Kelly
Enjoyable, but the sheer amount of worldbuilding that was touched on (parasitic critters who gave the Reapers their powers, the worlds, the *vastness* of everything) definitely showed that this was one piece of a larger series. The characters were interesting and the sexy times were sexy. Good stuff, that.

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal

Reaper's Justice was a free Kindle book I downloaded on 08/22/10 for the Why Buy the Cow? reading challenge.
Stacie
Kasid Jaborn meets his mate but she runs from him when he meets her. He thinks that she is afraid of him but she is not. Justice realizes that he is her mate because her grandmother had foretold that her mate would have a viper tattoo. The story did not really explain about the Reaper's world but it was good for a very short read.
Elaine
I really enjoyed this short little story!

It's funny, because just when I say I'm not a big fan of PNR, I read and love one with those elements.

This is a hot hot read, and is a perfect example of what you can read to pass the time waiting on someone, something, or just want a 30 minute picker-upper!
Nichelle
Ok I liked this. But will have to say some of the terms within it, needed to have explanations so we knew what they meant. As well as some of the terms kinda made me shudder. Such as Love Root and Love handle. But all in all a great read.
3.5 stars for me.
MsBDiamondDiva1
This was a quick read before bed. One good thing about this short story was the complex world she explained in this book. I love the fact that you got a factual background of the main character and a steamy love scene.
Lucinda
Jan 17, 2017 rated it liked it
I enjoyed Wyndriver Sinner and was looking forward to this book as well. It wasn't bad for the little slice of the Reaper universe, but it was mostly just Kasid and Justice meeting each other and having a lot of sex. Although it was good to learn Kasid's history.
Belinda
Hot and sweet!
Rebecca (everyday reader)
A futuristic romance of two destined to be lovers finding each other. Good read!!
Mandi
Mar 06, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
There is a lot lacking in this short story. Not worth the read, sorry to say.
Elaine
May 02, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cheeky :O
Rachel
Oct 03, 2013 marked it as owned-to-read  ·  review of another edition
*downloaded for free on ARE
Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly
3.5 stars 3/5 hotness rating

Though I was slightly confused as far as the world in this quickie I liked it. It was funny too. "Love root" was used LOL! I loved Justice's sistera advice.
Ralph
Jun 17, 2011 rated it liked it
Not bad, but it would've been better if it had been longer and more detailed.
Sidsel Pedersen
I don't know why I picked this up, but it is not good and I am not finishing it.

Annoying destiny mating crap with a stupid alpha male.
Jeni De Jesús
May 29, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
it is erotic fiction. but a decent lunchtime quick read.
Dominique
May 08, 2014
Sarah Cullen
Apr 29, 2015
Christina
rated it did not like it
May 29, 2014
Feb 06, 2015
Kim
Mar 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Larkspur (Flowers of Camelot #5)
  • Seychelles Sunset (Cougar Challenge #2.5)
  • Interlude in Pearl (Pearl #2.5)
  • Spirit Lifter (Phantom Lovers #4)
  • Kayla's Birthday Present
  • Hunting Evander
  • Scoring (Lowell High School #2.5)
  • Maui Heat
  • Tessa's Ambassador
  • Master's Thief
  • Hot for the Reunion (The Gridiron Lovers #0.5)
  • Peak Energy
  • Danu, The Return (The Hussies #5.5)
  • Hot Moon Rising
  • Desire in the Dark
  • Haunted by the Past
  • Take Me (Naughty Nooners)
  • Better Late Than Never (Adrianna's, #2)
She won Inscription Magazine's 2000 Engraver Award for Favorite E-Author and The Writecharm's Simply Charming Award for promoting e-books and their authors worldwide. Her sci-fi/futuristic novel, BLOODWIND, stayed on Dark Star Publications bestseller list for over 18 months and has now been released in paperback. It was named as one of the Best Books of 1999 at eBook Connections as was her dark hi ...more
More about Charlotte Boyett-Compo...

WesternWind (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • WyndRiver Sinner (WesternWind, #1)
  • Reaper's Revenge (WesternWind, #2)
  • Prime Reaper (WesternWind, #3)
  • Tears of the Reaper (WesternWind, #4)
  • Her Reaper's Arms (WesternWind, #5)
  • My Reaper's Daughter (WesternWind, #6)
  • Embrace the Wind (Western Wind, #6.5)
  • BlackMoon Reaper (Western Wind, #7)
  • Dark Reaper (Western Wind, #8)
  • Sins of the Reaper (WesternWinds, #9)