Start by marking “A Game Of Skills (Farmingdale Gentleman's Club, #2)” as Want to Read:
A Game Of Skills (Farmingdale Gentleman's Club, #2)

A Game Of Skills

(Farmingdale Gentleman's Club #2)

3.84  ·  Rating details ·  75 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Book two in the Farmingdale Gentleman's Series:

A lot of things happen within the confines of a grey-ops organisation whose services are offered to the highest bidder. Sometimes even love, though that may well be easier said than done.

The last thing Simon is expecting when his latest Game goes thoroughly wrong is to be rescued by a man he doesn’t know and an oddly intellige
Published August 16th 2010 by Total-E-Bound

To ask other readers questions about A Game Of Skills, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Game Of Skills

Jenre
Aug 17, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I’d greatly enjoyed the first book in the Farmingdale Gentleman’s Club series, A Game of Chances, although with an excessive amount of world building and a slightly tagged on ending, it wasn’t without fault. Now that the pesky scene setting had been done, I was looking forward to see where T.C. Blue was going to take the series. I’m pleased to say that I wasn’t disappointed as this was a fabulous rollicking ride from start to finish.

The story begins with our hero, Morgan, who is on the run with
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
5 stars minus one for extremely offensive sexism

I loved this book except for one thing which I'll go into below. It was well written, suspenseful, smart, funny, and interesting with a great plot, distinct characters, and lots of action and danger.

There was good word play, and clear voices. This was especially good considering one MC is American and the other British. Neither was described as such until the second half of the book, i think, but it was obvious from word choice and usage, and not
Anke
Jan 17, 2012 marked it as dnf
Made it up to 42%, but that's enough.

Chapter Seven and again it starts with telling me how much time since the last snippet. In the beginning I liked it quite a lot, only the gaps and time leaps were getting on my nerves more and more. Yes, I'm not a fan of paranormal, but at first the kid was nice, but then her knowing of stuff got aggravating and the whole storyline suffered from sudden breaks and telling in hindsight what happened in between.
So, although overall the storyline was interesting
Chris
Aug 07, 2010 rated it really liked it
Very good m/m romantic suspense about a guy who's been on the run for a long time, protecting his dead best friend's child, who has special abilities. Along the way, they rescue a member of the Farmingdale Gentleman's Club... but will coming to the Club's attention help them, or further endanger them?
Mara Ismine
Fantastic. Looking hopefully for Sky's story soon!
Indigo
Jun 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, policier
Elianara
Jun 12, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm-romace

The book had an interesting and good start, but somewhere the story turned slow and uninteresting. Not a satisfying ending.
Arthur
Oct 08, 2012 marked it as thanks-but-no-thanks
This seems to be a nice book, but I learned that I won't like the sequel. (view spoiler) Ugh, not my cup of tea.
Chie
Dec 01, 2010
Nichole
Mar 21, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »

Farmingdale Gentleman's Club (4 books)
  • A Game of Chances (Farmingdale Gentleman's Club, #1)
  • A Game of Hearts (The Farmingdale Gentleman's Club, #3)
  • A Game of Schemes (Farmingdale Gentleman's Club, #4)