Start by marking “Understanding Mark (Men of Riverside, #3)” as Want to Read:
Understanding Mark (Men of Riverside, #3)

Understanding Mark (Men of Riverside #3)

3.63  ·  Rating details ·  112 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Book three in the Men of Riverside Series Rick Dealy and Mark Shrader have the perfect, loving relationship, until a seeming act of betrayal threatens to destroy both their love and their lives...As a newly appointed lawyer in his uncle's firm, Rick Dealy doesn't have much time to get involved in a new relationship. But when he runs into Mark Shrader, his friend Adrian's y ...more
Published March 14th 2011 by Total-E-Bound Publishing (first published March 4th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Understanding Mark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Understanding Mark

Nic
Nov 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
First let me start by saying that I enjoyed this book. I liked both the characters of Mark and Rick and was therefore engaged in the story. The plot was interesting with some love, some sex and some drama all set at a good pace.

From the previous book Rediscovering Adrian, we knew that Mark was in trouble. He had gone to see his brother Adrian and was obviously in a bad position, under the control of suspected criminal Tony Mondello. In the previous book, Adrian was focused on his own problems an
Lena Grey
Mar 12, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Things in life are not always as they first seem. Especially when you love someone, you should always give them the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. In 'Understanding Mark' by Serena Yates, Rick Dealy receives a harsh reminder of this fact of life when he misunderstands his partner, Mark's motives and assumes the worst without checking with Mark for clarification. This lack of communication set up a series of unfortunate events which could have been prevented.

I really like Mark Schra
Serena Yates
Aug 02, 2010 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: gay, written-by-me
This is the third book in my Men of Riverside series.

Understanding Mark continues the adventures of a group of men who all went to the same high school in the fictional town of Riverside, Texas. Not all of them know they are destined to be couples. Some of them believe they are only friends. Circumstances and life separate them, sometimes for several years. But luck, determination and love will help them get the reunions they deserve.

This third volume is about Rick Dealy, who has just been hired
Andrew Grey
Mar 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favorite Serena Yates stories so far and I've read most of them. Great plot, hot sex, and fun characters. Read this story!!!
Kavisha
Mar 14, 2013 rated it did not like it
Arthur
Nov 07, 2011 rated it liked it
Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
2.5 stars. Mark is an idiot like his brother. Rick is not much better and the first half of this book is very repetitive. It has the some of the exact same scenes as the previous book and all the plot twists for this were spoiled in the previous book. I think this story would have work better if it was part of the last book since it shares a timeline.
Melora
Oct 24, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, read-in-2011
The theme of lost loves seemed a little forced for this pair since they were separated for such a short time. I liked the build-up and interplay of the relationship, but having read the previous book the whole thing was overshadowed by my knowledge of future events.
Clover
Feb 11, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary, m-m
it was nice but I felt like I already read half of it since it was also explained in the previous book.
Sandy Malone
Mar 20, 2011
Mrswright67
Feb 23, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Melting Ice 3 (Melting Ice #3)
  • Catching Mr Right (Dangerous Lovers, #1)
  • Bermuda Heat (L.A., #5)
  • In The Light Of Day
  • Wait Until Dawn (Southern Spirits, #4)
  • Lipstick and Handguns (Lawful Disorder #1)
  • Love, Grant (Love, #2)
  • Saddle Up 'N Ride
  • Crossroads (Crossroads, #1)
  • Sweet Reunion (Sutter's Bay, #1)
  • Broken Rules (Broken Trilogy, #1)
  • Crimson Moon (Neo's Realm, #3)
  • Tears of Blood (Drone Vampire Chronicles, #12)
  • Candy G-Roots
  • Of Wolves and Men (Wolf-Shifter Series #1)
  • The Cake (Elemental Superpowers, #1)
  • His Perfect Partner (Perfect Love Series, #2)
  • The Back Stairs (Sundown, #1)
I’m a night owl and start writing when everyone else in my time zone is asleep. I’ve loved reading all my life and spent most of my childhood with my nose buried in a book. Although I always wanted to be a writer, financial independence came first. Twenty-some years and a successful business career later I took some online writing classes and never looked back.

Living and working in eight countries
More about Serena Yates

Men of Riverside (8 books)
  • Finding Elliot (Men of Riverside, #1)
  • Rediscovering Adrian (Men of Riverside, #2)
  • Saving Zeke (Men of Riverside, #4)
  • Forgiving Jason (Men of Riverside, #5)
  • Loving Vicente (Men of Riverside, #6)
  • Convincing Landon (Men of Riverside, #7)
  • Helping Harry (Men of Riverside, #8)