Start by marking “The Streetwise Cycle” as Want to Read:
The Streetwise Cycle

The Streetwise Cycle

The Streetwise Cycle is a series of nine interconnected short stories about people living unexpectedly interconnected lives on the streets of Los Angeles. A view of the city from people who sleep on its streets.
Nook, 0 pages
Published May 31st 2010 by Smashwords, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about The Streetwise Cycle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Streetwise Cycle

Cheryl Klein
Sep 14, 2010 rated it really liked it
I don’t usually crave interactivity, and such bells and whistles annoy me when they come at the expense of a good narrative. So I wasn’t the most obvious or un-skeptical audience for this project. But no narrative was harmed in the making of this collection, and I came away envying Bronwyn Mauldin's eye for detail as well as her technological curiosity. These are stories about the disenfranchised, packaged for readers who are interested in enfranchising themselves in new ways.
Bronwyn Mauldin
Jul 15, 2010 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: indie
I wrote this book, so I don't reckon I'll review it. Let me know if you review it!
Taylor
Xian Xian
Apr 07, 2014
Mayra
Dec 31, 2014
Bronwyn Mauldin is the author of the novel Love Songs of the Revolution , and the short story collection The Streetwise Cycle . She is a past winner of The Coffin Factory magazine’s very short story contest. Her work has appeared in the Akashic Books "Mondays Are Murder" series, and in Literature for Life, Necessary Fiction, CellStories, Clamor magazine and other places. She was as a finalist fo ...more