Start by marking “It's Her Wedding But I'll Cry If I Want to: A Survival Guide for the Mother of the Bride” as Want to Read:

4.24  ·  Rating details ·  25 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Just what every mother of the bride needs to help her deal with the emotional, logistical, and financial challenges of her daughter's big day!

What premarital advice should a mother give the daughter who knows more about sex and stock portfolios than she does? Can the groom's step-grandparents march down the aisle as part of the wedding procession? How can a cousin get orda
Published February 5th 2005 by Rodale Books (first published January 13th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about It's Her Wedding But I'll Cry If I Want to, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It's Her Wedding But I'll Cry If I Want to

Debbie
Dec 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
This books contains excellent advice for the mother of the bride who is helping plan but not having to do everything. Milk presents her abundant suggestions and helpful hints in a breezy style which often (and enjoyably) veers into humorous asides and tongue-in-cheek To-Do and What-To-Avoid lists.
Mary Lou
Jan 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
A fun, quick read. Not the best planning guide out there, but enough good, MOB-centered tips to make it worthwhile, and written with a self-effacing sense of humor that only a middle-aged woman facing a wedding can muster.
Missy Stults
Jan 18, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Great and fun read for anyone who knows someone getting married. There were great pointers interspersed through a well written and entertaining book. I enjoyed it so much I bought a copy for my mom.
Chez
Apr 11, 2010 rated it really liked it
should be required reading for all mother of the bride
Kathy
Jul 05, 2011 added it
Gift from Judy, can't rate it, just a fun read for a MOB!
Alina
Jul 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
A must read for every MOB! Lots of humor interlaced with good advice. Helpful to moms like helping daughters with weddings.
VICKI KRANZUSCH