Start by marking “Da Brudderhood of Zeeba Zeeba Eata: A Pearls Before Swine Collection” as Want to Read:
Da Brudderhood of Zeeba Zeeba Eata: A Pearls Before Swine Collection

Da Brudderhood of Zeeba Zeeba Eata: A Pearls Before Swine Collection (Pearls Before Swine #5)

4.45  ·  Rating details ·  338 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
So far this century, there have arguably been three breakout hits on the comics page-The Boondocks, Get Fuzzy, and Pearls Before Swine." -San Francisco Chronicle

More Info About Da Brudderhood of Zeeba Zeeba Eata: A Pearls Before Swine Collection

You're invited to the most whacked-out party of the year. Bring your togas, your appetite, and your attitude to the first-ever fra
Published March 1st 2007 by Andrews McMeel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Da Brudderhood of Zeeba Zeeba Eata, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Da Brudderhood of Zeeba Zeeba Eata

Shannon Maguire
Mar 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The crocodiles are my favorite characters from this strip, so this book was great since most of the comics focused on them. There were some thrown in that had the other characters too, so it was a good mix. The thing I love the most is the way he has them talk. Sometimes I just laugh at the way they say things. It's the best dumb character dialogue I've ever read.
Donna Davis
Dec 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: humorous, reviewed
How's your sense of humor? Pastis's is dark, and that's just fine with me. I recently had a gift card given me and this is one of the books I purchased. After it was thumbed through by everyone in my (large) family, I enclosed it in a box I sent to cousins in another state. I just heard from them, and they are howling, too!
Jessica
Sep 24, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction
This book is SOOO FUNNY! its short and just like reading a bunch of newspaper comics (in book form), but its a fun easy read that I really enjoyed. I love the characters and all their little jokes and quips, if you need a good laugh, this is a good starting book!
Peter Daniel Berg
Jul 23, 2013 rated it it was ok
they're all this
Jen
Jun 09, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone who wants a laugh!
Recommended to Jen by: comics in the newspaper
This is the silliest, goofiest book I've read in years! Our whole family cracks up every time we read this! The zebras and crocodiles are my favorites...
Dawn
May 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Like always this strip is hilarious
Janice
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: brain-candy
Again, just fun brain candy to get me laughing before I go to sleep.
Amanda
Aug 29, 2007 rated it it was amazing
This was my first Pearls book. I am now hooked on this strip!
Stephen
Jul 27, 2013 rated it it was ok
The beginning of Pearl's rapid descent into overly dramatic facial features, contrived puns and plot lines, and a falling away from the simple and magical thing it was.
Polly
Sep 03, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Hilarious as always, but I really want to know why "Zeeba Zeeba Eata": isn't one zeeba enough? I guess maybe it's the fraternity thing.
Duane
Jan 02, 2011 rated it liked it
If you enjoy subtle humor, Stephan Pastis is very good. I really enjoy the strips pitting the crocs against the zebra. The humor is hit and miss, but overall, it's enjoyable to read.
Jessica Nekuda
Aug 26, 2012 rated it did not like it
picked it up because my husband has it. did not care for it. there were some okay moments.
k-swiss
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • What Would Wally Do?
  • Say Cheesy: A Get Fuzzy Collection
  • Houston, You Have a Problem: A FoxTrot Collection
  • If I'm a Stay-At-Home Mom, Why Am I Always in the Car?: Baby Blues Scrapbook No. 11
Stephan Pastis was born in 1968 and raised in San Marino, California, a suburb of Los Angeles. He graduated from the University of California at Berkeley in 1989 with a degree in political science. Although he had always wanted to be a syndicated cartoonist, Pastis realized that the odds of syndication were slim, so he entered UCLA Law School in 1990 and became an attorney instead. He practiced la ...more
More about Stephan Pastis

Pearls Before Swine (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Pearls Before Swine: BLTs Taste So Darn Good