Start by marking “Grandma's Smile” as Want to Read:
Grandma's Smile

Grandma's Smile

3.82  ·  Rating details ·  34 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
On a snowy day in the city, a boy gets an important phone call from his grandmother: she’s lost her smile. There’s only one thing to do: fly down south on an urgent mission, stuffed bunny in tow, to find that smile and return it to its rightful place. But he won’t have to look very hard. . .
Published August 17th 2010 by Roaring Brook Press

To ask other readers questions about Grandma's Smile, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grandma's Smile

Shelli
Jan 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book touched my heart and brought many smiles to my face. Randy Siegel, I can not believe you have only written two children’s books! I am really looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

This is a story about a young boy who receives a distressing call from his Grandmother who lives far away. She has lost her smile and is hoping he will help her find it. The boy of course accepts and he and his mother soon find themselves standing in line after line at the airport, endurin
Nancy Jo Lambert
Aug 07, 2011 rated it liked it
This was a nice book about a little boy and his grandmother. I liked that it talked about traveling and airports and airplanes. The whole thing about the grandma having lost her smile and the grandson giving it back to her is really cute.
Ngoc  Dang
Apr 05, 2011 rated it really liked it
This book talks about what flying looks like. The process of going through the lines and the long wait at the airport. This book also talks about the relationship of a grandson and his grandmother. Children can talk about things they do with their grandmother.
Lindsey Feldpausch
Jan 30, 2013 rated it liked it
It was sweet that the grandma wanted her smile back and that her grandson could give it to her. The middle part of the story was a bit of a downer because it made airports seem like very depressing places. I think airports are so exciting... But maybe they were flying out of Atlanta?
Larry Carter
I think this book would be great for a student who travels a lot or one fearful of traveling. show a great relationship between Grandmother and grandson
Kathy
Apr 03, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: children
Not to hard to figure out why I liked this book!
Patricia Ruiz