Start by marking “Nauti And Wild (Nauti, #6 / Wild Riders, #4)” as Want to Read:
Nauti And Wild (Nauti, #6 / Wild Riders, #4)

Nauti And Wild (Nauti #5.5 (Nauti Kisses))

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  6,211 Ratings  ·  215 Reviews

Two bestselling authors join forces in this pair of new stories of hot men, fast motorcycles, and the women who ride both.

They ride into town straddling 73 cubic inches of throbbing horsepower, and hook up with the kind of women made for high speed handling...

#1 New York Times bestselling author Lora Leigh revisits her sultry Southern landscape with a story of a good gi

Published (first published August 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Nauti And Wild, please sign up.
Di John Calvin Walker, Jr (Rogue's brother) and Sierra

Auntee
Dec 21, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of both series
Two pretty hot stories by two authors who know their way around an erotic scene...

Nauti Kisses by Lora Leigh

No new ground broken in the final chapter of LL’s Nauti series. This time it’s Rogue’s (Nauti Deceptions) brother, the Boston lawyer John Walker Jr.’s story. John breaks up with his cold socialite fiancee after a family friend outs her for sleeping with John’s best friend. John’s been having second (and third) thoughts about the wants-no-sex-from-him Marlena, so petite young Sierra Lucas h
Megan Fall
I love the Nauti Series! This book was shorter, but it was just as good as the others. I loved it. It was fast paced and the sex scenes were to die for!!! Another great read.
Dina
3 1/2 stars (rounded down to 3 stars because LL's story didn't have enough bickering, angry sex and "soul searching" scenes, LOL)

Nauti Kisses by Lora Leigh (3 stars)

Riding the Edge by Jaci Burton (3 1/2 stars)
Robin *loves sexy books*
The Nauti story was just ok for me. I think it was one story too many. The sex was hot of course, but the story fell short for me. I think this is because I don't really go for short stories. The relationships don't grab me like they would if I had a whole book to get hooked.

Having said that though, I actually really like the Wild Riders story. I liked Rick and Ava a lot and wouldnt have minded a whole book on them.
Nathi *Shut it and let me read*
Loved those 2 authors together with two great fast paced stories!
Megan Fall
I enjoyed this one.
jenjn79
Feb 28, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to jenjn79 by: continuation of two series
With novellas from Lora Leigh and Jaci Burton, this is certainly one hot and steamy book! I enjoyed both stories, though neither was perfect.

Nauti Kisses by Lora Leigh

Series Note:
Sixth and final story in Leigh's "Nauti" series. Probably should read the series in order but I think you can get enough from this one for it to make sense.

Summary:
John Walker, Jr (brother of Rogue from an earlier book) escapes to Kentucky after an engagement goes bust - courtesy of finding out his fiance is sleeping w
Trish

I love the wild riders!! In fact, I want to be part of their group living on the edge, fighting for justice- a little shady, and burning up the road with one of the alpha bikers. Riding the Edge seemed more tame to me than the other books in the series I have read. But I still loved it. Rick is such a sexy, hot alpha with a heart so big I wanted to crawl just right up in it. Ava is a sexy, sweet girl that has a fatal flaw of looking out for others and putting herself last. Her journey was much
Astraycat
Ok read. I didn't read Nauti #6 sooner because I normally didn't like books H forgot he slept with h. However, this book was not as bad as I thought … yes, I did get annoyed when H hinted all the time that h had had many lovers while he was non-virgin himself. Totally Double standard. Still, I liked the hot plot and to see characters from previous books.
Samara
Apr 24, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, steamy
Wow.
Where to start?
First. I did not read any other books from these series. I actually didn't realize that what I was picking up was a book that wrapped up 2 other series until I read the first page. I simply looked at the cover said 'Wow, he's smokin' hot' decided I'd never read about bikers before and bought it. What can I say? I'm a sucker for covers and this one has a stone cold fox on it.
So....Nauti. Nauti Kisses: I have a few issues with Nauti. The first, is that John is kind of a dick, an
 ~*~Princess Nhya~*~
Okay, I give the first story "Nauti Kisses" 4 stars and the 2nd story "Riding the edge" 3 stars. Giving this book an overall rating of 4 1/2 stars.

Lora Leigh's "nauti kisses" was predictable @ best. A little cheesy @ worst. But the chemistry between John and Sierra was HOT! to say the least. Although predictable, the plot was pretty good. I do LOVE how these hard core men view not only the women in their lives, but women in general. And they recognize what a precious treasure it is to not only
chanceofbooks
Jan 25, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011-read
I confess to picking this up at the used bookstore solely for the incredibly hot motorcycle dude on the cover. Zosia's review above pretty much sums up how I felt about this book--Lora Leigh kicks things off with a bang, and I was prepared to love her for it, but then her story takes a turn. I've never liked the "hero passes out cold in the middle of sex" trope at all, and she compounded that with the heroine spending 90% of the Novella dealing with the after-effects of a near rape. Bruises and ...more
Melinda
Feb 18, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
I liked both stories but really loved Burton's Riding on the Edge. Ava's a badass even if she is on the preppy side and her best friend needed an ass kicking on a righteous level. Rick was very likable even more so because he liked Ava as sex kitten and insecure/out of her depth. Everyone wants to be viewed as hot and adorable by the person they like. And you get that in spades with these two.

On the other hand, Nauti Kisses, made me want to smack somebody. He, John, took her virginity and he do
Stacie
A good read with two stories from Lora Leigh and Jaci Burton. Nauti Kisses is about John and Sierra who have been friends for years. But John has no clue that Sierra is in love with him. When Sierra is the one who informs John that his fiancee is cheating on him. They end up in bed together. But John passes out (from drinking too much) before they finish and has no memory of how far they really took things. They a year later Sierra is brutally attacked and John brings her under his protection. T ...more
Edylin
May 16, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this is my Rick

This is my Ava

Keri
Liked reading about the Nauti children, hoping we would get more of how the Nauti men were as dads...didn't happen. This is John and Sierra's tale and John is Rogue's brother. Sierra has been attacked and almost raped and of course the one thing that will heal her only two weeks after the attack is of course John's brand of sexual healing. Lora Leigh has provided her usual eye-rolling sexcapades as only she can do it. I don't read LL for the depth of feeling or writing, strictly for the fun.
Spoiler Whore-Momoa rounds down on her reviews so fuck off
Good ending to the Nauti series. Maybe she will do a series of the Nauti mens girls.
Michelle Tempted By Books
More stars for the Jaci Burton story.
Stephanie
Aug 17, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotic-romance
loved the Leigh story, she usually works well in shorter form. And enjoyed the Burton story.
Mary Pamela
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Spectacular

Both stories were raw, sensual, and exciting. I recommend this anthology to all romance/erotic fans. The sex was off the charts! Make my blood boil. Very authentic and realistic fantasy.
Angel
“Riding the Edge,” by Jaci Burton
Kathy
Cara
Mar 16, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The first story by Leigh (1 star) in this double novella really did not read well as a standalone in her series. Nothing much happened, and a woman who had been beaten and traumatized very unrealistically became intimate with a friend while she still had heavy bruises from the attack. Really? Not my cup of tea.
Burton's tale (4 stars), in contrast, felt like a regular length novel with strong character development and an engrossing story. This tale saved the book for me. Burton's writing can be v
Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)
This review was posted at Under the Covers

First things first... Look at that shiny new cover this book got when it was re-released this month! *drools* Although I already have the print with the old one, I maaaaaaay be tempted to buy this one as well.

But enough of that. This book is special to me because this was my very first read by Jaci Burton. Yep. I discovered her when this book came out because I was anxiously awaiting the last Nauti story by Lora Leigh. See why anthologies are so importan
Bookaholics
Jul 24, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nauti and Wild by Lora Leigh and Jaci Burton
Contemporary Anthology- Aug. 3, 2010
4 1/2 stars

Lora Leigh and Jaci Burton really know how to turn on the heat in this blazing yet rough and tumble anthology. In Nauti Kisses, Lora Leigh again brings her super alpha hero who comes to the rescue and the woman who he thinks can’t handle him but instead turns the tables and takes him on!

Sierra has always loved John. When she realizes that his fiancée and his best friend have been having an affair behind h
Wminbc
I read Nauti Kisses in "Nauti and Wild" and I love these guys. I don't know how many more gorgeous, rich, ex-marines can move to this town, but I know that at this rate...a lot of women will be moving in. If my roots are showing, then too bad. I love a red-neck, a meaty muscle man and a guy that defends women. This novella was fun and fast. You will enjoy the interplay, but I must say that I would have liked more of the quick banter and retort that Lora usually gives her gals.

Sierra is hurting
Tiffany
3.5 stars for Lora Leigh's story, "Nauti Kisses"
5 stars for Jaci Burton's story, "Riding the Edge"

This anthology with two of my absolute favorite authors in the genre has been one of my top 3 most anticipated reads of 2010. The book wraps up Lora Leigh's Nauti series, which I have absolutely loved, and it's the second-to-last entry in Jaci Burton's incredible Wild Riders series, which I think will end up being a career highlight for her - this series is just that good.

I felt like Leigh's story
Oleta Blaylock
Sep 04, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So….This is the last book in the Nauti Boys series. It is always sad to come to the end of a series that you have grown to love over the years that it has taken to finish. I am hoped that we would get a story for Timothy Cranston. He deserves a happy ending and he needs a woman to keep him from sticking his nose into other people’s business. This is John Calvin Walker, Jr.’s story. Since this is a short story this review may not be as long because I don’t want to give away too much.

It looks like
✧✦♔ⱮČ♕✦✧ (Michelle)
Nauti and Wild

Nauti Kisses
John Walker, Jr. and Sierra Lucas
4/5 Stars

Nauti Kisses is the sixth book of Nauti series by Lora Leigh.

Favorite Quotes
"I left Boston to give you time. I would have been back. I was afraid of what had happened that night, that perhaps I had hurt you, said something cruel out of my own stupidity. But I would have never let you go completely. Do you understand me? I would have been back soon. And I would have caught up with you." -John

"Sierra Lucas, I've requested
Jessica
The 6th and final installment in the Nauti series is about Sierra and John (Rogues brother). While it was really nice to see the other characters in the book, dare I say that I feel like this book was a waste of time? Nothing new happened. I couldn't help but compare this book to Rowdy's book. Tons of similarities! Almost rape, beaten heroine....crazy stalker same ol' same ol'.

I am such a fan of this series but if I'm completely honest I think my heart checked out of it after Natches book. She s
The Happy Housewi...: Nauti and Wild (Nauti, #6; Wild Riders, #4) 1 4 Sep 29, 2013 06:29PM
  • Riding the Night (Wild Riders, #5)
  • Rescue Me (Includes: T-FLAC, #11.5; Tempting SEALs, #6)
  • A Wish, a Kiss, a Dream (Cowboys and Captives, #2; Dream, #4)
  • Beyond the Dark (Includes: Tale of the Demon World, #5; Breeds, #10.5; Wolf Breeds, #5)
  • The Twelve Quickies of Christmas (Volume 1)
  • Wild Ride (includes Rough Riders, #6.5)
  • Ties That Bind (includes: Bound Hearts, #1)
  • Hot Spell (Demon World, #2; Breeds, #5.5; The Guardians, Prequel)
  • Naughty and Nice: A Holiday Romance Collection
  • Kade (Armed and Dangerous #4)
Lora Leigh lives in the rolling hills of Kentucky, often found absorbing the ambience of this peaceful setting. She dreams in bright, vivid images of the characters intent on taking over her writing life, and fights a constant battle to put them on the hard drive of her computer before they can disappear as fast as they appeared. Lora’s family, and her writing life co-exist, if not in harmony, in ...more
More about Lora Leigh

Nauti (9 books)
  • Nauti Boy (Nauti, #1)
  • Nauti Nights (Nauti, #2)
  • Nauti Dreams (Nauti, #3)
  • Nauti Intentions (Nauti #4)
  • Nauti Deceptions (Nauti, #5)
  • Nauti Temptress (Nauti, #6; Nauti Girls, #1)
  • Nauti Enchantress (Nauti, #7; Nauti Girls, #3)
  • Nauti Seductress (Nauti, #8; Nauti Girls, #4)
  • Nauti Angel (Nauti, #9; Nauti Girls, #5)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“Sweetheart, all men are animals. Feed us, pet us, and use a firm hand, and we'll worship at your feet.” 10 likes
“Te amaré hasta el siguiente día de para siempre.
-John & Sierra”