Start by marking “Allison Wonderland” as Want to Read:
Allison Wonderland

Allison Wonderland

They are three teenagers of a lost generation. Brother and sister Jeremy and Zoey not only befriend Allison, they take over her life. In a world where parents don't understand and teachers don't care, Allison learns of many vices that teenagers use to block out the pain and hopelessness that they don't know how to handle. If Allison isn't strong enough to survive the wonde ...more
Published July 30th 2009 by Self Published

To ask other readers questions about Allison Wonderland, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Allison Wonderland

Maeve
Mar 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I read this book years ago on FictionPress.com and was overjoyed to find it on here. This book completely changed my life as a pre-teen who wanted to be exactly like Allison. Since then, it has made me who I am as a person (don't worry, I'm not a suicidal incest-lover!) and as a writer!
As others have been saying, it is a very heavy novel but it all leads up to the shocking and completely believable ending.
This is on YA novel that isn't afraid to expose the truth and isn't afraid to take risks.
Aisling Doyle
Apr 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I thought this book was really excellent. It gives a really good interpretation of teenage life. I thought Jeremy was very selfish and I'm still trying to figure out if he did love Allison or not. I don't think if you love someone in that way you would introduce them to self destructive things. E.g. alcohol, drugs, purging etc. I think a lot of teenagers would be able to relate to some parts of this story because it tackles many issues. I really enjoyed reading this and I fount it very hard to p ...more
Vee ♔Under Mountain Books♔
I decided to start reading this last night. Unfortunately I read the entire thing on my Kindle app without stopping so when I finished the book I had a rather large headache!

The story itself is very, very heavy for a short book. It covers drugs, drinking, incest, rape, self harm, suicide, pregnancy, sex, paedophillia, eating disorders, you get the idea.

Allison first meets Jeremy outside of school and the effect it has is similar to a car crash. She quickly spirals into a pattern of drug taking,
Yvonna
Oct 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Absolutely loved this book. I found my emotions mimicking those of the main character, even for days after I finished reading. It was so good I had to read it twice! I'd recommend for age group 15-18.
Mellissa
Feb 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
Excellent YA fiction!
Bonnie Farley
Mar 05, 2012 rated it it was ok
Didn't live up to its clever name.
Amber
May 17, 2015 rated it did not like it
DNF after three chapters.

Between the adopted sibling incest and Jeremy being a general creeper, no thanks.
Matilda