Start by marking “The Man I Should Have Married - Pria Yang Seharusnya Kunikahi” as Want to Read:
The Man I Should Have Married - Pria Yang Seharusnya Kunikahi

The Man I Should Have Married - Pria Yang Seharusnya Kunikahi

Tiba-tiba suami Kennedy, Frank, meninggalkan Kennedy demi mantan pacarnya di SMA, peselancar bernama Sunny,lalu juga akan keluar dari biro hukum untuk mengajar yoga.Akhirnya Kennedy bebas melakukan apa yang selalu diinginkannya dalam hidupnya. Masalahnya, ia tidak tahu persis apa yang diinginkannya. Berniat mengembalikan semangat dan kebebasannya yang dulu ke dalam kehidup ...more
Paperback, 1, 400 pages
Published June 1st 2010 by PT.Gramedia Pustaka Utama (first published 2003)

Be the first to ask a question about The Man I Should Have Married - Pria Yang Seharusnya Kunikahi

Farah
Aug 20, 2012 rated it really liked it
Pria-yang-seharusnya-kugenggamtangannyadankutatapmatanyadenganpenuhcinta.

Pria-pria itu bisa siapa saja, sih.

Mungkin itu hebatnya manusia. Tubuh kita memiliki kemampuan untuk menyembuhkan diri sendiri, sampai satu waktu, kita tidak bisa lagi menyembuhkan luka kita. Kita akhirnya mati.

"duh kebaca nggak yah.. ini buku yang menunggu untuk dibaca aja udah lumayan banyak.." *masih sambil melirik belasan novel yang menumpuk dan menunggu untuk di checkout di kasir*

Yang ada hanya mereka yang kepergianny
Julia
May 01, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Everything I say about how ridiculous this book was should be taken in the context of the fact that I read about 3/4 of it in one sitting. It was entertaining and even oddly soothing during that first go. When I went back to finish it the next day, it was just irritating. So, it gets some points for entertainment, but here were my frustrations.

1. There's no build-up for the Declan plot. They see each other, they have sex, in like the first 20 pages. Tease us a little.
2. But then they go back a
SidnyMedison
Od ove spisateljice već godinama pokušavam pročitati ''Mlađu'', ali ''sudbina'' me je odvela do ove. Knjiga je veoma čudno koncipirana i iako spada u ona lagana štiva mene danima boli glava od ovog četvorougla, tri muškaraca i jedne žene. Ovaj za koga je trebalo da se uda je i na početku jako blizak s njom, maltene su u nekoj vrsti veze, ali što je još čudnije ponašaju se kao deca. Čitalac na početku može prokljuviti koji je taj čovek, ali kako odmiče sve postaje konfuznije. Patetično i nimalo p ...more
Ibnu Ikhwan Ilyas
Mar 23, 2017 rated it did not like it
Sungguh bukan karena terjemahannya yang kurang bagus atau ceritanya yang tidak menarik. Saya cuma tidak suka dengan karakter tokoh utamanya. Itu saja.
Veronica Widya
Although this book is fiction, but i feel this book tell the author's experience. this book is full of truth. its telling the facts out there, where not everybody married happily ever after once in a life time. sometimes a few peoples married twice to find the rite one.
i know that we must meet the few wrong ppls before we found the right one, our soulmate. but still, our hope as a woman is just married once in a lifetime.
This book is great, it make us learn things, that we must think thousand ti
hasian_cinduth
Aug 12, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: own
Frank, -suami kennedy,- meninggalkan istri dan anak-anaknya untuk Sunny yang merupakan mantan pacarnya di SMA. Frank juga akan meninggalkan pekerjaannya di biro hukum dan akan menjadi pengajar yoga.

Sepeninggalan Frank, Kennedy merasa menjadi orang yang bebas, bebas melakukan apa saja yang diinginkannya. Sayangnya, dia benar-benar tak tau apa yang diinginkannya. Sampai akhirnya di tengah-tengah usahanya untuk menemukan kembali Marco (kekasih di masa lalu yang telah memberinya seorang anak bernama
Tonya
Apr 28, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Here, the man who got away (well the one she left) also thought she was the one who got away, which lead to some poignant moments.

Kennedy's husband had left her for his high school girlfriend. [I got tickled when I learned her husband's name was Frank Burns - pretty apropos.] The day she told him to pretty much quit his mid-life crisis, he challenged her to finally accept that it was over and move on. And that's what she did. Later that day, the old friend, that best friend, the one who was see
Holli
Feb 17, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After her husband, Frank, leaves her for his old high school girlfriend, Kennedy begins to take charge of her life. When her teenage daughter inquires to finding her father, it leads Kennedy down a path to the past, back to her old stomping ground. There, she reconnects with Declan the man that she slept with the night before she agreed to marry Frank. But Declan wasn't the man for her at the time. She had a daughter to think of and Declan wasn't ready for a relationship, much less a marriage an ...more
Marcia Gloster
Sep 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great title and a super fun book

I only found this book a couple of months ago and I am so glad it did. The main character is relatable in that there’s a bit of all of us in her. Dealing with a ridiculous almost ex, a snappy teenaged daughter, I wondered if she was really going have the nerve to get out of suburbia and take her chances at a new life and independence. I felt her caution and emotions in seeing her old love after so much time had passed, and I especially enjoyed the unexpected twist
Arra Abella
Feb 15, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Adults, Hopeless romantics
This book made me wonder as well if ever going back is really a bad idea and if really moving forward is the only right choice. Another is that if that situation is really possible. I mean when two people separate and eventually change to be better persons for each other without knowing it and that they will also end up together in the end. Anyway, it was a very good and a heartfelt story. You will really feel the emotions in the story.
Palsay
Sep 14, 2010 rated it liked it
ehm...emang kalo pilihannya Roos paling2 dehh....hehehe.....light, sweet, naughty and impressive story...3,75 stars :D

setelah bingung mencari buku apa yg mau dicuri dari penthouse-nya Roos, akhirnya gw menyerahkan pada tuan rumah untuk memilihkannya.

dan setelah deg2an di beberapa bagian novel *lap keringet*, gw memutuskan bahwa Roos harus bertanggung jawab: cariin gw cowo kaya Declan donng Rooooooossssssssssss....:'( :'(

hahahahaha..=))
Yoli
Mar 02, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was the journey of a woman who is going through a divorce and trying to decide if she can go back and reclaim what we believe is ours. I enjoyed this book because it wasn't all black and white. There are problems with the relationships we try to have and I hate it when a book tries to make it seem like it is all fairytales and pixeydust when dealing with a serious situation. This was a joy to read. Will attempt to read more by this author.
Roxie
Aug 23, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bodice-ripper
This is the epitome of a mindless, brain-rotting escapist read. I don't really remember a single word of the story, I don't remember much of the plot, and I don't even remember if I really liked it. But considering that I read it during a time of high stress as a way to shut my brain off for a few hours, I guess it did the job.
Karschtl
Nice chick-lit that I liked a bit better than average novels of this kind.
The 'fight' between Kennedy and Declan in the middle of the book, where Declan accuses Kennedy of being self-centered, and not everything revolves around her, seemed a bit constructed and I couldn't understand Declans reaction to what Kennedy initially said.
Anyway, it was a joyable read.
Angelic Zaizai
Aug 01, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2011-read, chicklit

Pembuka bulan Agustus, baca chiklit lagi setelah sekian lama absen
lumayan sih ceritanya, tapi berasa Kennedy ini masih labil gitu hehehe (atau jujur)

tapi bener juga sih, kalo langsung sama Declan, belum tentu juga hubungan mereka akan mulus..
tapi suka deh sama kalimat terakhir di buku ini... "Semuanya karena kau."

August A.P.
Feb 29, 2016 rated it liked it
I should give this 4 stars actually.

But the story is just slow, some of scene and acts is just like vain.

So 3.5 stars is enough.

But, of course, I like it.
Andita
Sep 22, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was realistic without being depressing. I enjoyed the read and look forward to the other books by the author.
Bette
Good read! I enjoyed this!
Sonia
Jun 07, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: chick-lit
This would have been 3 stars, but the last page was my favorite. The beginning of the book was fairly explicit, but I didn't think the ending could be any better.
Tessa
Actually the book was quite good. i liked reading it and loved the ending .♥
Angie
Jan 02, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book. Simple and sweet. Nothing to deep. And it has a happy ending. But if I remember right, there are a few naughty parts, so beware!
Solid, entertaining chick lit. 3.5 stars.
K. Dreger

• Kissing Frogs in Cyberspace
  • Dead Sexy
  • Not Quite A Mom
  • 32AA
Pamela Redmond Satran is the author of 20 books, both fiction and non-fiction. Her most recent novel, The Possibility of You, is written as Pamela Redmond and published by Simon & Schuster's Gallery Books. A New York Times bestselling humor writer, she has a new humor book, Rabid: Are You Crazy About Your Dog or Just Crazy?, due out from Bloomsbury in September 2012. She is the creator with Li ...more