Start by marking “Heaven's Rage” as Want to Read:
Heaven's Rage

Heaven's Rage

When four women suffer at the hands of one man, the results are deadly!

Heaven's Rage has the usual components of a mystery novel - the crime of murder, a gruff but loveable protagonist and an assortment of suspects - yet it presents a unique theme as it takes readers back in time to tell the stories of four women who loved one man and who are now suspects in his murder. Ho
Published May 10th 2010 by Outskirts Press

To ask other readers questions about Heaven's Rage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heaven's Rage

Start your review of Heaven's Rage
Aug 01, 2010 rated it really liked it
Heaven's Rage. Tiffany Craig Brown. 2010. Outskirts Press. 343 pages. ISBN 9781432756956.

Heaven's Rage is the first novel by Tiffany Craig Brown, a former corporate communications expert and also former managing editor of the Natomas Journal established in the Sacramento area.

Heaven's Rage is the story of a retired helicopter pilot named Richard Tate who is found murdered in his apartment; the most likely suspects being four women from Tate's past -- three ex-wives and his college lover. Homici
Richard
Feb 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story. Hard to put down,would be easy to finish in one sitting. A good book for a rainy day or a sleepless night.
Melissa Snyder
Aug 27, 2010 rated it liked it
A fast read. Good suspense story. Thought the transition between what was going on in the story and the characters descriptions was a little destracting. Over all good read. Glad I won it.
Rietje
Mar 23, 2011 rated it really liked it
I think this book is written extremely well. It hits close to home. I would recommend this book to all my friends. To read what some women go through in a domestic abusive marriage is an eye opener!
Molly
Feb 20, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
Marti
May 14, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: mystery
It took until about half way through this book to decide I liked it reasonably well. Basically, the premise is that a former Navy pilot has been found shot at close range in his own apartment late on a Sunday evening. There is no evidence of forced entryand two apparently untouched glasses of wine were sitting on a counter. Also, there was vomit in the bathroom. All those clues led to the strong suspicion that the victim, Dick Tate, knew his assailant and had willingly led that person in. As the ...more
Jean
Aug 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
Excellent story which begins with the murder of Dick Tate. Two homicide detectives are called to the murder scene and thus the investigation begins. They learn Mr. Tate has three ex-wives and all of them have a number of reasons to want to kill Mr. Tate after the abuse they endured while married to him. The author keeps you wondering who actually committed the murder until the very surprising end of the story.
Lillie
May 25, 2013 rated it liked it
An evil man who had abused all the women and children in his life is murdered, and his three ex-wife are the primary suspects. Each woman is questioned by the police, and the next few chapters are written in the point of that woman and describe her history and relationship with the victim. The murderer turned out to be a big surprise, but the biggest mystery to me was how this totally despicable man managed to entice three intelligent women to marry him.
Lana Superchi
Nov 23, 2014 rated it it was ok
This book was definitely full of suspense and kept you on the edge of your seat. I found some of what was written difficult to believe which is why I only rated it two stars. I don't doubt that one man could fool so many women yet the way it was presented to me did not seem likely. This author has excellent potential and I would definitely consider reading another book by her.
Peggy
Jul 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mystery
Loved the story and really got into...I read in one cozy, rainy Saturday because once I started it I couldn't put it down.
Carole Stamps
Oct 16, 2012 rated it liked it
Not bad for a freebie...predictable twist. I think I counted only 2 grammatical errors...which is a GOOD thing.
Jo
Oct 04, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-read
I liked the story but found the telling not to my liking as it felt quite repetitive in places. If the format had been tweeted I feel this would have been a great read
Diane R. Post
rated it did not like it
Feb 09, 2016
May 16, 2015
Michelle L. Waddill
Jan 04, 2014
Tiffany Brown
Aug 05, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Lauren
Mary Mullane
Apr 13, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Three Days in Seattle
  • The Darkest Thread (The Flint K-9 Search and Rescue Mysteries #1)
  • Hazardous Duty (Squeaky Clean Mysteries #1)
  • The Lost Journal
  • Dressed for a Kill
  • A Tough Case to Crack (Nuts About Nuts Mystery #1)
  • Accidental Detective: Book 1 (Amateur Sleuths Romantic Mystery, #1)
  • Accidental Detective: Book 2 (Amateur Sleuths Romantic Mystery, #2)
  • The Only Witness (Neema Mystery, #1)
  • Cold Secrets (Cold Justice, #7)
  • A Trace of Smoke (Hannah Vogel, #1)
  • Without a Country
  • Leashed (Going to the Dogs #1)
  • An Equal Justice (David Adams, #1)
  • A Hearth in Candlewood (Candlewood Trilogy, #1)
  • The Little Known
  • The Promise: A World War 2 Historical Romance Novel
  • Between You and Me
As the daughter of a career Air Force officer, Tiffany Craig Brown has traveled the world, living in such exotic places as Ethiopia and Japan. Some of her first memories include bathing beneath waterfalls in the African bush. She also saw first-hand the effects of extreme poverty and disease which taught her to appreciate how lucky she was to have been born an American.

After a tour in the Army and