Start by marking “Bloodlust (Imprinted Souls, #2)” as Want to Read:
Bloodlust (Imprinted Souls, #2)

Bloodlust

(Imprinted Souls #2)

There are some things from which you just can't run away. For Lexi, that something was this screwed-up, newfound reality that she encountered; and no matter how much Tyler may try to protect her from his kind, it is just too late.

Lexi is involved in his world far deeper than she can possibly imagine, and as she is haunted by her past and deals with an unexpected betrayal,
Paperback
Published November 13th 2010 by Rocket Science Productions, LLC (first published November 3rd 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Bloodlust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bloodlust

Rachel
May 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: daniele
Oh my lots of twist and turns.

So we start with Lexi not sure what had happen to her after seeing Matt. She is in the hospital and her parents jobs moved them back Florida, but Lexi didn't want to go back she really wanted to stay in NY and ended up living with Nick, Anne and Lars. While living in the house things got a lot worse for her. If you are looking for a good vampire series check this one out for sure. So many twist and turns you can't stop reading. Can't wait to learn what happens with
Jennifer Wardrip
Reviewed by Theresa L. Stowell for TeensReadToo.com

BLOODLUST is the second book in the IMPRINTED SOULS series by Daniele Lanzarotta. It follows the story of Lexi, who lost Matt, her soul mate, in an accident a year before the first book begins.

Just when she has started to move on with her life, Lexi sees a new man, Tyler, in her dreams - and then she meets him while staying in Italy. The first book in the series captures readers' attention with unexpected twists and turns. This new installment p
Kim
Jul 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Another great book by Daniele! I started this one immediately after finishing Imprinted Souls, the first in the series, in just a few short hours!
And like the first one, in just a few short hours I found my self immersed in the world living along side the characters! I find myself trying to steer them in the directi0n I want them to go, and feeling their emotions! I've already downloaded #3 and am only taking a short break to write reviews and eat before I jump back into the wonderful world!
Mar 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Okay so this one was awesome! The author really knows how to leave you hanging at the end. I absolutely love that though! It gets you excited about the next part. I do have to say I enjoyed this one more than the first! I couldn't put this down! This has the "OMG" factor that I love! You know when your like "Oh my gosh! I can't believe that just happened!" I'm SUPER EXCITED for the next part! BRING IT ON!! TEAM TYLER!!!! WOOT! WOOT!
Brenda Lochinger
May 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing
From the cliff hanger in the first book Imprinted Souls to another. This book keeps you wondering about the intentions of all the characters involved. There is lots of love and revenge to keep you reading till the end. Great book! Ready to start the next in the series Devine Ashes. What will happen to Lexi?
Cathy
Aug 27, 2012 rated it liked it
I liked this second book but it was such a mixture of "Twilight" meets "Morganville Vampires". (Especially Morganville Vampires in this one). I am going to keep reading the series because I like the characters, I just feel like I've read some of it before....
On to book three!
Leanne Smith
May 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Can't wait to read book 3!
Vanessa
Jul 01, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I like this one more than the first book. This story is getting very interesting!!
Simone Stephanie
rated it did not like it
Mar 09, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Immortal Awakening
  • The Wolf Within
  • This.: A Vampire Cure for Forever
  • Blood Moon (Blood Series, #2)
  • Careful What You Wish For (Bedeviled, #3)
  • Return the Heart (Heart, #1)
  • Temperature: Dead + Rising (Temperature, #1)
  • Shades of Atlantis (Shades, #1)
  • My Blood Runs Blue
  • Sinful
  • In Zoey's Head
  • The Aslaric Vampire (Eternal Death, #1)
  • The Savior Rises (The Gargoyle Prophecies, #1)
  • Aleron (Strigoi, #1)
  • Johnny and the Vampires of Versailles (Vampires of the Tower, #2)
  • Being with Him (The Being Trilogy #1)
  • Accused (Ganzfield, #4)
  • Lovestruck Succubus
Daniele Lanzarotta is the author of young adult and new adult paranormal/fantasy/contemporary novels, including the Imprinted Souls Series, Academy of the Fallen Series, Sudden Hope, and A Mermaid's Curse Trilogy.

Daniele is also a filmmaker. She has recently worked on Virginia based short films as the 2nd Assistant Director and Still Photographer. Daniele is currently working on the development st

Imprinted Souls (5 books)
  • Imprinted Souls (Imprinted Souls, #1)
  • Divine Ashes (Imprinted Souls, #3)
  • Blood Bound (Imprinted Souls, #4)
  • Shattered Souls (Imprinted Souls, #5)
“Bloodlust – the disease that makes us the monsters we are known to be; it is what wipes away the last of our humanity.” 11 likes