Start by marking “My Fake Fiancee” as Want to Read:
My Fake Fiancee

My Fake Fiancee

3.64  ·  Rating details ·  289 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews

The Rules of Fake Engagement
The Terms: Caterer Chelsea Hammond will live with insurance broker David Wolfe for three months in order for him to clinch a massive promotion. Newly returned from Paris, Chelsea will use his kitchen for her new catering business.
Strictly business...
The Rules:
1. No kissing
2. No kissing unless his boss is watching
3. No touching. Not too muc
Published July 1st 2010 by Harlequin Blaze (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about My Fake Fiancee, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Fake Fiancee

Carrie
3.5* Another good HQ series book. I bought this in a kindle bundle when i needed a few shortish books to read. I've been surprisingly pleased with most of the books in the July 2010 HQ Blaze "One Click Buy." While typical in many ways, the characters seemed more real and the dialog more believable than the average romance book. Plus a secondary romance added more variety and interest.
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Jun 27, 2010 added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Alexis-Morgan by: alexisroark@sbcglobal.net
Sweet, romantic, and hot! I really liked this book. David and Chelsea are a great couple-one that I wouldn't mind reading more about.

What kept it from being a five for me was the subplot with David's sister. Who cares? I know that sounds bad, but I just couldn't get into it and really didn't care what happened to her.

That sounds so bad, but it's true.

One more thing: The comibination of sex and food was ABSOLUTELY a turn-on for me! I have read other food/sex books that were not as good.
Beckey
Mar 20, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
David Wolfe works for a company that has strict standards for there employees if they want to excell up the ladder of sucess in the business. Wolfe is known as being a "playboy" but does it undercover & not letting the bosses know. When an opportunity arises that he may get better postition in the company he needs someone to play the role of dolting fiancee to help me with this. Chelsea helps him with this but there is rules that they must follow. But can they really follow those rules?? Fin ...more
Jim son of Jim (formerly PhotoJim)
Nothing special. Not bad but utterly forgettable. Chelsea Hammond gets talked into playing the part of her best friends brother's fiancee. David Wolfe is a ladies man. Love 'em and leave 'em is his only style. But there's just something about Chelsea's hot lovin' that makes him think twice. Like I said, predictable and forgettable but an easy way to pass the time while you're reading it.
jvan326
Even though the plot line of this book is far fetched (I mean how many people do you know that met their future spouse by posing as their made up fiancee?? I know exactly 0.) and completely over used in romance genre I enjoyed the book.
Deb
Nov 15, 2010 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
The hero stayed clueless about his feelings for too long in this book. I really liked the heroine and felt bad for her. The secondary romance was cute. Funny moments that made me laugh-out-loud, just not a lot of depth to the main romance.
Nichole
Sep 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this read, absolutely! Chelsea and David great together! And the 2nd romance with David's sister Sarah and Mike thrown in didn't bother me on bit. Nomally two romances in one book drives me batty, not this time. Thoroughly pleased.
Dawn ♥ romance
Oct 10, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: humor
Good story that moved right along with humor, steamy scenes, fun secondary romance and a twist near the end. David needs fiancee to make VP at his firm so his sister sets him up with her childhood friend Chelsea who needs a kitchen and place to stay while she starts a catering company.
Marj
Jul 18, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 1/2 stars. childhood crush, faking a relationship, delicious food and gorgeous guy.. what’s not to love about this book? the author also got her inspiration from sabrina (audrey hepburn, bogey, william holden), one of my fave movies.
Anna
Surprisingly good. I didn't have high expectations, but just what I needed. Could of course read it during the day and not finishing 5am...
Amber
Dec 01, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute fast read.
Adele Dubois
Entertaining story. Lots of sexual tension and cute plot.
CL
I've read a lot of contemporary romances based around the 'fake relationship to fool boss/parents' trope and this one is definitely one of the better ones.
Tressa
Sep 07, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
My Fake Fiancee was an enjoyable and satisfying romance. Plus, there was a bonus secondary romance. I liked the friendship between Chelsea and Sarah.
Maura
Sep 03, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
What can I say Harlequin all the way!
Amber
This was a really good read! I found myself chuckling a few times. Definitely recommend this one!
MBR
One of those books that surprised me. Loved the two stories that unfolded in this novel.
My review: http://bit.ly/9yLqZp
SweetSweeede
May 04, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very enjoyable read with lovely characters. Personally, not keen on a third POV in a romance novel, but here it blended nicely and I hardly even noticed it.
Louise
I
Aug 06, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Simon Says...
  • Indiscretions (Harlequin Blaze, #548)
  • Riding the Waves
  • Surprise Me... (Harlequin Blaze, #539)
  • Born on the 4th of July
  • Terms of Surrender (Harlequin Blaze) (Uniformly Hot!, #18)
  • Ambushed! (Sons of Chance, #2)
  • Hot Target
  • Northern Encounter (Harlequin Blaze, #575)
  • Hot-Blooded (Harlequin Blaze, #563)
  • Making a Splash
  • Sex, Straight Up (Those Sexy O'Sullivans, #2)
  • Taking Care of Business
  • Caught on Camera
  • High Stakes Seduction (Uniformly Hot!, #17)
  • Night Maneuvers
  • The Tutor (Harlequin Blaze, #552)
  • Baby, It's Cold Outside
Nancy Warren is the USA Today bestselling author of more than fifty novels.

She’s known for writing funny, sexy and suspenseful tales. She calls Vancouver, Canada home though she tends to wander. She’s an avid hiker, animal lover, wine drinker and chocolate fiend. Favorite moments in her career include being featured on the front page of the New York Times when she launched Harlequin’s NASCAR seri
More about Nancy Warren...