Start by marking “Kingdom Hearts Vol. 1 & 2 (Kingdom Hearts, #1-2)” as Want to Read:
Kingdom Hearts Vol. 1 & 2 (Kingdom Hearts, #1-2)

Kingdom Hearts Vol. 1 & 2 (Kingdom Hearts #1-2)

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  410 Ratings  ·  44 Reviews
Kingdom Hearts manga volumes 1 and 2 collected into one book!
Published January 2008 by Tokyopop (first published December 22nd 2006)

Katie
Jul 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This story was super cute! I really enjoyed reading it, and reliving the beginning of Sora's journey. I am a huge fan of the Kingdom Hearts series and this just made me really happy while reading it. However, I found the biggest downside was that reading it made me want to be playing the game instead of reading. If you are a fan of KH, I recommend 100%.
Ronyell
Kingdom Hearts

I just want to say that I am a huge fan of the “Kingdom Hearts” games, as I played all of them (at least, the ones that came out on Playstation) and I enjoyed the game play and the storylines involved. So, imagine my surprise when I found out that they were making a manga series about the famous “Kingdom Hearts” games and I just had to pick this series up to see if it is just as good as the games were!

In this volume, Sora is separated from his friends Riku and Kairi when a terrible storm hits h
Racheal L.
Apr 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love Kingdom hearts so much!
Bradley
Sep 13, 2010 rated it liked it
Well.. this manga was adapted from the video game. Not as cool as the game.. Just okay. The game was much cooler with the weird mix of Disney and Final Fantasy characters. Although.. it did make me crave plugging into my Playstation.. Haha. =)
Tammy
Aug 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What can I say? I just love kingdom hearts!! Reading it was just as if I were playing it. Books like this make me want to read more =)
Lauren Jones
Jul 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely loved this! Sora's face is hilarious in manga form. Loved the little extras aswell!
Ally Baum
Aug 12, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: liked
3.5 stars. This is almost exactly like the video game. Really cool to see it as a graphic novel.
Ben
Best manga ever
Miguel Vega
Really good story and artwork, but pretty fast-paced. Doesn't really let you enjoy the world and setting they're in.

2017 Update: I understood this a bit more and from a 3, it gets a 3.4 for being fun and whimsical (I love Donald in this) I still fell however, that is could have been longer and some of the major fights could have been longer to emphasize what Sora has to lose.
Laia
Oct 25, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3’5
  • Zodiac Starforce #1
  • 六花の勇者 (Rokka no Yuusha, #1)
  • Darth Vader #9
  • The Hollows (Hollowland Graphic Novel)
  • Ultraman, Vol. 1
  • Chrono Crusade, Vol. 5 (Chrono Crusade, #5)
  • Spider-Gwen #4
  • Tokyo Ghost #1
  • Black Canary #1
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Angel, Hollower (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Comic #18/ Angel Comic #1 Buffy Season 3/ Angel Season 1)
  • The Sentinel
  • Time for Magic (WINX Club, Vol. 6)
  • Homestuck Book One
  • Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 8 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Renewal Edition, #8)
Shiro Amano (天野 シロ, born January 4, 1976) is a Japanese manga artist who has worked on several projects, including his adaptation on the popular Kingdom Hearts series.
More about Shiro Amano...

Kingdom Hearts (7 books)
  • Kingdom Hearts, Vol. 1 (Kingdom Hearts, #1)
  • Kingdom Hearts, Vol. 2 (Kingdom Hearts, #2)
  • Kingdom Hearts, Vol. 3 (Kingdom Hearts, #3)
  • Kingdom Hearts, Vol. 4 (Kingdom Hearts, #4)
  • Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix Vol. 2
  • Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. Tomo 2
  • Kingdom Hearts FinalMix. Tomo 3 (Final Mix, #3)