Start by marking “Jealousy: The Sin No One Talks about” as Want to Read:
Jealousy: The Sin No One Talks about

Jealousy: The Sin No One Talks about

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  47 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Jealousy. We all have to deal with it--both in ourselves and in others. Jealousy is rooted in our natural fears and insecurities. It has damaged relationships since the time of Cain and Abel, and still does today if we let it. In this wise and compassionate book, R.T. Kendall tackles, head-on, the sin that no one likes to admit to. He shows that it is only when we grasp th ...more
Published June 1st 2010 by Charisma House (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Jealousy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jealousy

Debra
Apr 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Debra by: No one
Jealousy can not only be in love relationships, but in friendships and in familial relationships, etc. in my family of six girls, we were bred to be competitive of each other. Whether that was right or wrong I don't know. I didn't like it. I got this book to rid my life of petty jealous feelings and it has worked! I reference it sometimes, but other than that I feel much better about my relationships and I purged the unrealistic jealousy that I had. Great book.
Sunflower
Nov 28, 2010 rated it it was amazing
This was both a surprising and relieving subject to see discuss, because there is so much “little discuss” that I feel with a little bit of bravery, we must sometimes take the chance and challenge ourselves and what we think and talk about.

One of them….jealousy.

To say we are immune is denying ourselves, the truth that we are still imperfect and struggle with imperfections and sometimes those imperfections tend to manifest to the best of all struggles.

What I found really intriguing about this
Christopher
Jul 10, 2010 rated it liked it
It was a good book. I especially appreciated the author's honesty and vulnerability as he shared his own struggles with jealousy. I got several insights from the book that I'll be using in teaching, not just on the subject of jealousy, but on various subjects that he discussed in relation to his main theme.
Veronica
Dec 22, 2010 rated it liked it
This book was pretty insightful. Especially around the holidays where you can see sparks of jealously flare. I thought it was nice how the author shared with us his own experiences with jealousy as well as the bible's reference with the topic. I would say this book is sort of like a guide, helping you to become a better person.
Gary
Jun 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
R.T. Kendall has done it again. He writes in such a way that makes me go "wow, that is good". It is only after I think about it a while that I say, "Ouch, that hurt".
Margaret Chind
Jun 29, 2010 marked it as to-read
Recommended to Margaret by: FIRST
*Thanks to Strang Book Group for providing a copy for review through FIRST Wild Card.*
Jill
Jan 02, 2013 rated it liked it
Content is good. Read as a part of a group Bible study. Not a big fan of the author's style.
Isabelle Lussier