Start by marking “Comic Party Vol. 1” as Want to Read:
Comic Party Vol. 1

Comic Party Vol. 1 (Comic Party #1)

3.2  ·  Rating details ·  123 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Kazuki Sendo had always loved drawing and painting with his girlfriend, Mizuki Takase. But when classmate Taishi Kuhonbutsu pulls them into a doujinshi convention, Kazuki enters a whole new world. Soon he finds himself passionately drawing manga and cramming to get into conventions. As Kazuki gets acquainted with the doujinshi life style and meets new friends, he starts to ...more
Published September 2004 by PT Gramedia (m&c!) (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Comic Party Vol. 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Comic Party Vol. 1

Holly Letson
SERIES REVIEW:

If you liked Dramacon, you will love this series as well. This is also about conventions, with the main character being an up-and-coming doujinka (doujinshi artist/author). We get to go along with him on his journey as he teams up with other doujinka to both become better at his career and to save ComiPa.

I wish I had the last book - Vol.5 - but, I don't. I feel like that one probably has a climax for Kazuki vs. Eimi.
Kenny Nguyen
Jul 13, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hmm I must say this manga/anime series is a good one. Even though the storyline is not that great (it not bad either). However, the thing that I really like about it is it a series that made to appreciate the hard work of doujinshi, also you can understand alot more to the world of doujinshi by watching/reading this series as well. Ohh yea, another thing that made this series stand out is it humor, there were alot of funny situation in this series, especially with the character Taishi, god that ...more
Charlotte
Sep 12, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I never would have picked this up on my own accord, but an amazon seller sent me the wrong item… Needless to say, I wish I never had picked it up. Not my tastes at all – far too exaggerated. I expect fans of Excel Saga or similar would love it, but… I can’t bring myself to finish this. It lost my attention from page one with the nail-filled-cricket-bat-alarm-clock and proceeded to go downhill from there.
Kim
Jul 11, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Eh.
Lord
Jul 14, 2008 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, otaku-manga
One of the worst manga I ever read. It just moves from one comicon to another without any sense. If you want to read manga about otaku, pick up Genshiken and forget this crap.
Erik Amill
Sep 06, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Comic Party Vol.1 was pretty good. It has an interesting set of characters and sets them up fairly well in the first couple chapters. Not outstanding but a neat read and a good break from the norm.
Karaoke OK
Apr 08, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-favorites
[Series Length: 5 volumes / Read: volumes 1-5]

(Would you like me to post a short review of this series? Feel free to place a request in my GoodReads InBox. Thanks!)
Sharnna