Start by marking “Tormenta De Espadas (Cancion de Hielo y Fuego, #3)” as Want to Read:
Tormenta De Espadas (Cancion de Hielo y Fuego, #3)

Tormenta De Espadas (A Song of Ice and Fire #3)

4.54  ·  Rating details ·  547,109 Ratings  ·  19,918 Reviews
Tormenta de espadas retoma la historia dónde acaba su predecesora Choque de reyes. Los Siete Reinos están inmersos en la llamada Guerra de los Cinco Reyes, con Robb Stark, Balon Greyjoy, Joffrey Baratheon, Stannis Baratheon y Renly Baratheon luchando por afianzar sus coronas. El intento de Stannis Baratheon de tomar la ciudad de Desembarco del Rey fracasa debido a la nueva ...more
Published 2009 by Gigamesh (first published August 8th 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Tormenta De Espadas, please sign up.

Mitali It's a little annoying. In the book, Robb marries Jeyne for the sake of honour - he doesn't want to dishonour the girl he slept with by refusing to…moreIt's a little annoying. In the book, Robb marries Jeyne for the sake of honour - he doesn't want to dishonour the girl he slept with by refusing to marry her. On the show, Robb marries Talisa just because she's hot. I think the former makes for a better and more interesting motivation. It also ties Robb to Ned: both father and son are overly concerned with honour.(less)
Aaron Toponce I found "A Feast for Crows" to be the worst book in the series to date (5 books) and "A Dance with Dragons" to be the best. With that said, "A Storm…moreI found "A Feast for Crows" to be the worst book in the series to date (5 books) and "A Dance with Dragons" to be the best. With that said, "A Storm of Swords" is probably my 2nd favorite book in the series.(less)

Nataliya
May 02, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of GRRM and epic unpredictable fantasy
Recommended to Nataliya by: Vera

This book made me want to throw it against the wall in anger and disbelief. It made me root for the death of a child (and then despise myself), love a hated character, cry angry tears, and bite my nails because of all the suspense.

**Pictograhically, all of the above was happening to me.**

I did not throw the book across the room. Instead, I put it aside and stared at the wall for a few minutes in grief and disbelief. If you read this, you know which part I am talking about *SOBBING* Then I pick
mark monday
it's time again for... A Game of Heroes and Zeroes!
spoilers ahead
__________

HEROES

Photobucket

he's the Revenant Robin Hood, leader of a band of merry men whose purpose is to steal from the wicked, give to the needy, ransom the royalty, hang the bad guys, and maybe get laid some. Lord Beric comes equipped with a nifty super-power (courtesy of the Lord of Light, 'natch)... he gets to come back from the dead! unfortunately, his various hideous wounds get to come back with him. but so what... all those scars (
Melissa ♥ Dog Lover ♥ Martin
Freaking awesome re-read!

**OKAY, SPOILERS FOR THOSE THAT HAVEN'T READ IT YET**

Reading this was cray because I keep looking to see if I had read it before! I thought why is so much of this familiar. Then I thought, "Oh yeah, stupid, you own and have watched all of the current shows!" <--- I mean duh!

I was going to give this one 4 stars because it's the one where they kill more of the Stark's and wolf and I wanted to go in, turn into my own dragon and burn them all down!

but then . . .

THIS ↓

O
Mohammed Arabey
Apr 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
وسط إنشغال الملوك بلعبة العروش، تعم الفوضي في البلاد
تحاط بين سيوف الخارجين عن القانون وأعدائهم
بين غيوم عواصف شتاء قادم، وعاصفة السيوف

عاصفة السيوف أو كما ترجمته 'صليل الصوارم' الأنشودة الثالثة من أغنية الجليد والنار

جزء أضخم مما سبق، ملحمي ،ملئ بالتطورات والمفاجآت الدموية..والشاعرية

ليثبت جورج آر آر مارتين أن سلسلته تحوي بجانب الدراما والحرب، الرعب والفانتازي والسحر..شيئا من الرومانسية
فبهذا الجزء بجانب أغاني السيوف وصليل الصوارم، هناك أغنيات مليئة بالمشاعر ، لا أستطيع أن اجزم بأنها كلها رومانسية، و
Jessi
First an update on the Direwolf situation
Photobucket
I still do not have one...sadface.

This series !!! What can I say I am loving it! I don't know if I was just sick of everything else or just needed the escape but I am soooooo enjoying.

The great thing is that I am on the third book and its not like I can't say which book I like better, which was weaker they are one long story that come in three(so far for me) packages.

Its not like Indiana Jones. Where we say" man I love Indiana Jones but... that second o
karen
Nov 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
HAPPY SEASON 4 FINALE EVE, NERDIES!!! (view spoiler)

success! i have managed to read this book without getting spoiled ahead of time!! so - ha! to you nerds talking loudly in my sci-fi section about the plot!! i ran to the history wall and hummed loudly until they left. ha! to that jerk at BEA telling his colleagues every. single. thing. that happened in the third book while he stood behind me in that justin cronin line!! i made greg
Candace
Each one of these humongous books has managed to completely captivate me. I have loved listening to the characters evolve with this series as their fantastical world changes around them. Nothing is off-limits and nobody is sacred. As anxious as it makes me, the fact that I never know what to expect next is a big plus for me. When you read as much as I do, it is rare to be surprised, but Mr. Martin manages to keep me guessing.

While the second book had multiple kings rising to power and fighting f
Matt
Jun 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This year (2011) has been rough for those of us who count ourselves Minnesota Twins fans. A few weeks ago, however, I watched Francisco Liriano nearly pitch a perfect game. Earlier in the season, Liriano pitched a no-hitter, which was a bright spot in an otherwise unremitting series of losses, injuries, and disappointment. But this was different. This meant more. This was a perfect game (and you can’t get better than perfect).

The announcers, with no regard for karma, started talking about the p
Bookdragon Sean
Feb 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy
When I first read A Game of Thrones I hated Jaime Lannister. Now, I think he’s awesome. If someone would have told me then, that by book three I would consider him one of my favourite characters, I’d have likely pushed them out of the moon door. It’s quite surprising that George R.R Martin actually changed him around like this. Well, I say change around. What I actually mean is showed the reader what he actually is. Never before, with any novel, have I had my feelings of pure hatred completely ...more
Cassy
Martin outdid himself. And honestly, he didn’t have to try so hard. I was already going to give him five stars for this scene alone: (view spoiler)

Have you ever seen a car accident? Not the aftermath that messes up traffic, but the actual event itself? Having driven in both Atlanta and Houston’s rush hour, I’ve seen a handful. It’s horrible horrible horrible. There is that signature sound when thous
  • The Crippled God (The Malazan Book of the Fallen, #10)
  • Last Argument of Kings (The First Law, #3)
  • A Betrayal in Winter (Long Price Quartet, #2)
  • Royal Assassin (Farseer Trilogy, #2)
  • The Hedge Knight II: Sworn Sword (The Hedge Knight Graphic Novels, #2)
  • Lord of Emperors (The Sarantine Mosaic, #2)
  • Kushiel's Mercy (Imriel's Trilogy, #3)
  • Stone of Farewell (Memory, Sorrow, and Thorn, #2)
  • The Charnel Prince (Kingdoms of Thorn and Bone, #2)
  • Soldiers Live (The Chronicles of the Black Company, #9)
George R.R. Martin was born September 20, 1948, in Bayonne, New Jersey. His father was Raymond Collins Martin, a longshoreman, and his mother was Margaret Brady Martin. He has two sisters, Darleen Martin Lapinski and Janet Martin Patten.

More about George R.R. Martin...

A Song of Ice and Fire (7 books)
  • A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1)
  • A Clash of Kings  (A Song of Ice and Fire, #2)
  • A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4)
  • A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, #5)
  • The Winds of Winter (A Song of Ice and Fire, #6)
  • A Dream of Spring (A Song of Ice and Fire, #7)
“Every man must die, Jon Snow. But first he must live.” 1302 likes