Start by marking “The Next Big Thing” as Want to Read:
The Next Big Thing

The Next Big Thing

This book is no longer available from Ellora's Cave. Rights reverted to Madelle Morgan.

Blush: This is a sweet romance (kisses only, no sexual content).

When Harry the inventor shows up at her bank to apply for a loan, Angela is not impressed by his lack of business plan or collateral. So Harry introduces her to his own brand of marketing by having her try the product herse

Kindle Edition, Scintillating Samples, 27 pages
Published May 24th 2010 by Ellora's Cave Blush (first published March 24th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Next Big Thing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Next Big Thing

MsBDiamondDiva1
Mar 12, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: naughty-nooners
This short story is a flop, better yet a flip and not a good flip at that. Thank the heavens it was free. Whoever hear of an O bra???:-( Would have been a good idea if the story would have been better developed. And the sex scene was as horrible as the plot of the story, null and disconnected. Very disappointed:-(
Rinou
Cute but really short, it deserved a bit more characters' development.
Jackie
Dec 26, 2016 rated it liked it
Cute story. Harry comes to the bank that Angela works in to ask for a loan. The loan is for a bra that is more fun to put on than take off. She believes in him and together they try to make it work. Fast reading, fun
Kristi
Jan 21, 2011 rated it did not like it
Shelves: romance
I have no flipping idea what was going on with this story. Once I finished it I was just left with a bunch of questions. What exactly just happened there? Was this a short story? Was this meant to be just a teaser? Was this some part of a story collection? Was it intended to come across as a book that wasn't finished?

Here are the reasons I ask these questions:
***SPOILER ALERT*** (I guess, though there's nothing to spoil)
There really wasn't an introduction to the story. We see the bank lady, an
Madelle Morgan
Jul 24, 2011 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
"The Next Big Thing" is a short story that, to my (the author's) amazement, has been downloaded for free more than 75,000 times!

The inspiration for the O-Bra was the true story of a Canadian engineer who invented the world's most popular couples' sex toy and became a millionaire.

Ellora's Cave published "The Next Big Thing" in May 2010 and it quickly attained Top 50 download status on Amazon over the summer. The story received a 2010 Superstar Award at RomantiCon that fall.

I am so thrilled about
Nenette
Oct 30, 2010 rated it it was ok
This is just an "intermission read". It's a short story with two chapters, easily finished in minutes. More than the love story, what I found very amusing is the next big thing itself - the NipStim bra or the O-bra - it's obvious, I don't have to spell it out here what it does. This amusing product is at the center of this love story that has a start and an end, but no middle. Chapter 1: they met, Chapter 2: fast-forward to after 2 months, they collapsed into bed. What happened in the 2 months w ...more
Adriana
The Next Big Thing by Madelle Morgan

Not erotica but a nice blush romance never the less.

Dr. Harry is looking for a loan from a bank to mass produce his new invention, a nipple stimulator bra. Angela is the only woman loan officer at the bank and the fact that she is young means she gets saddled with the loonies and in walks the good Doctor.

When he dares her to test the bra, things get interesting and a partnership is born.
Caro
Aug 18, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, elloras-cave
This was a really short, fun to read, and a freebie! I wouldn't mind reading this again. I liked the story line and the characters. This was fun, sexy, humorous, and short enough to read in one sitting. Had me smiling pretty much through the whole thing. This would be good for a quick read anytime or something to read just for kicks. Greatly Enjoy!
Kami Dodson-Perry
Apr 12, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: ebooks-other
Freebie short story, 30 to 45 minute read. These are normally very sexual, full of sexual tension.

The story was predictable but nice. Not really a lot of sex & not enough book to really have the sexual tension.

J. Ewbank
Apr 12, 2011 rated it liked it
This book ws fun to read. It had no serious moments in it and I enjoyed it. Actually it is more a short story than anything. The plot is really different.

J. Robert Ewbank author "John Wesley, Natural Man, and the 'Isms'"
Soccergypsy
Jun 23, 2012 rated it liked it
Wonderfully short erotic story. Erotic, but not explicit.
Serena
Oct 08, 2013 marked it as owned-to-read
*downloaded free on ARE
Meiwilli
Mar 07, 2015 rated it liked it
Predictable, funny and adorably cute. A free novella from Ellora's Cave that isn't the usual of sex, sex, sex! There is a plot, climax and happy ending. The O-Bra invention is hilarious!
Christine
Feb 11, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: adult
Weird concept. It kind of unnerved me, so I couldn't get into this.
Terri
Jan 15, 2011 rated it liked it
More of a short story than a novel. It only took about 30 - 45 minutes to read. It's cute but I don't think I'd read it again.
Martha

• Goodbye Blues, Hello Love
  • Red Satin
  • Waiting at Eros
  • Christmas Scandal...Not!
  • Erotique (Naughty Nooners)
  • The Bad Widow
  • Hot Moon Rising
  • Her Very Special Robot
  • All Tied Up (Pleasure Inn, #1)
  • Undercover Lover (Take Me, Lover, #2)
  • Holiday Hostage
  • The Pearl at the Gate
  • Kayla's Birthday Present
  • Venus in Blue Jeans (Konigsburg, #1)
  • Shapeshifter's Craving
  • Nate (Devils on Horseback,  #1)
  • Rough Cut (Black and White Collection, #3)
  • I Thought It Was You (Grimm's Circle, #2.5)
HOLLYWOOD in MUSKOKA series
Romance with Heat, Heart and Humor

Caught on Camera, Book 1
Seduced by the Screenwriter, Book 2

The Hollywood in Muskoka series is set in Muskoka, Ontario—summer playground of the filthy rich and famous. The novels have a couple of special features—a playlist featuring Canadian singers/songwriters, and a special dog character.

Madelle began her engineering career in