Start by marking “Eris (Eternal Truths Series, Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Eris (Eternal Truths Series, Book 1)

Eris (Eternal Truths Series, Book 1)

3.84  ·  Rating details ·  128 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
[Menage Amour: Mainstream Menage a Trois Romance, M/F/M, Interracial, Time Travel] Immortals born in the thirteenth century, Lucien Riordan and Ranulf Styr have waited centuries to be reunited with their love. Want for her cemented their friendship through time, even as it tore it apart. She changed their lives, made them want better, and they plan to show her that. There' ...more
Published June 14th 2010 by Siren Publishing, Inc. (first published June 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Eris, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eris

Talltree
Dec 03, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: a-menage
Dahlia (yadkny)
Jul 10, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Immortal & Time Travel Lovers
Time travel, immortality, romance, polyamorous relationships, and mysterious eternals, are what make up this incredible story. Eris Brue is a computer genius who loves comic books, LARP (live-action role playing) and renaissance faires. Lucien Riordan and Ranulf Styr have amassed quite the collection of comic books and happen to be the owners of an annual renaissance faire. They are also immortals from the thirteenth century searching for the one woman they both fell in love with all those centu ...more
Mspraise50
Jun 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book was recommended to me by reading buddy. My first book by this author. Its a paranormal story. Its a story to two men who love the same woman. Whilst I enjoyed the characters in the story, I thought the author drag the story out and made the book way too long. For the actual content of the story the book could have much shorter. Due to this fact it too me a while to finish the book.
Mimi Tremont
Eris Brue’s parent’s sense of humor in naming her after the goddess of Chaos hasn’t been lost on her. Prior to starting her most recently job cataloging the collection of two insanely rich, reclusive clients, she lost her cell phone, her car died, the tow truck driver had an attitude and the directions she was given by her coworker were completely wrong, thus assuring she arrived late.

aturally, she’s anything but shocked when she finally arrives and discovered that same coworker has once again
La-Tessa Montgomery
Oct 05, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: steamy
This was a strange read for me. Not necessarily in a bad way, more of a weird contradictory, paradoxical way at times. Ok, I will try to explain myself.

The story ebbed and flowed for me, the beginning started out really slow, interesting but slow. I liked the career choice of the heroine and the secondary characters, but there was so much detail and info about what they did and how, it got a bit tedious. The male leads, on the one hand I like them and found them a nice blend, on the other hand,
Romancing the Book
Jun 03, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
Reviewer: Emmarae
There is no way I can write a review to do this book justice. You just have to start reading. Just start it--trust me, you won't be able to stop. Every time I thought I'd get to a "stopping point", the author teases you and you have to keep reading. Or you keep thinking about it and wondering what the character was talking about or what they were going to do next. I had to snap at a lot of people several times when they tried to interrupt my reading of this one.

I've definitely g
LynnMarie
Jul 14, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Yadkny’s Review

Shelly

4.5 stars.

Although I wanted to give this one 5 stars, I just couldn't because there were some explanations that I have no idea what the author was talking about. That being said, this was a fantastic read that I would recommend to anyone who's interested in story lines and plot development.

Can't wait for the second book in the series but I'm a little skeptical as the copyright date of this one was 2010 and it's 2nd quarter 2012 with no mention on the author's website about the second one in t
Cila517
Oct 24, 2010 rated it really liked it
This has to be by far one of the most interesting books I've read.
The many aspects to this story will keep you interested for sure.
Although the otherness of the family dynamics is a bit taxing over all it was a pretty good read.
Starapple
Aug 26, 2011 rated it it was ok
Edit: Yeah... 4 months on and still have not finished it.

Edit 2: Yeah... 16 months on and still have not finished it. Will I ever? I have so many other books on my list that excite me to read first before finishing this one.
Jessica Gomez
Oct 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Two hot rich millionaires. What's not to like? I liked everything in this story. The time travel aspect, the extended family. The supernatural. This story has every thing. No doubt for those of us who tend to get bored. I liked how well this was truly written. No complaints whatsoever.
Temple
Jul 22, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lucien & Ranulf have been waiting for Eris's return for centuries.
I've read 4 of D. Renee Bagby's novels & I enjoy her refreshing storylines.
Eris comes from a multigenerational nontraditional family line. And she's about to continue that tradition.
Rolanda
Jul 06, 2012 rated it really liked it
I have enjoyed all of D.Renee` Bagby Books

The women does it right hope to enjoy more of her books
Sabi Edwards
Dec 25, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Totally loved this novel, not just a quick read, but a very in depth book that kept me riveted to the end. This isn't your average romance read, its a story that will captivate you to the end.
Louise
Jan 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
love this book
Camylle
Nov 11, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: naughty-bits, menage, bwwm
I loved this book until she went back in time...
Erica
Tracy Robinson
Dec 24, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
2010 NRCA Paranormal Finalist 1 4 Apr 25, 2011 04:55PM
A Sexy New IR Menage From Zenobia Renquist (awa D. Renee Bagby) 1 5 Feb 04, 2011 08:34AM
New Erotic Fantasy Menage From Zenobia Renquist AKA D Renee Bagby 1 3 Nov 12, 2010 07:26AM
D. Renee Bagby's First Menage Now In Print 1 3 Oct 13, 2010 08:43AM
  • Wild, Wild Mess:Atlanta
  • Creature of the Night (Urban Vampire, #2).
  • Taken By Moonlight (Moonlight, #1)
  • Beastly Desires (The Verochka Pride #1)
  • Again
  • Carnal Moves
  • Armored (The Té-trad Tale, #1)
  • The Burning Bush (Santeria Habitat, #2)
  • Double Jeopardy (Strength in Numbers, #1)
  • Reconstructing Jada Channing
  • No Ordinary Love
  • Vittano's Willow (The Megalodon Team, #5)
  • Carinian's Seeker (Vampire Council of Ethics, #1)
  • The Fight Within
  • The Alpha Promise
  • Dark Genesis (The Darkling Trilogy, #1)
  • Claiming Shayla (True Mates, #5)
  • Laid Bear (Urban Fairytales, #2)
2048897
'Home is where my stuff is'. That's Reneé's motto... one of many.

An Air Force brat born and raised, Reneé has traveled all of her life. She was born in the Netherlands and raised in Japan, Texas, Florida, and finally Virginia.

Her travels didn't stop once high school ended. She attended college in North Carolina at Elon University, graduating with a B.A. in International Studies and a minor in Asia
More about D. Renee Bagby...