Start by marking “CaddyGirls” as Want to Read:
CaddyGirls

CaddyGirls

Torrey Green once had a promising golf career, now she’s stuck caddying for butt-pinching businessmen. She doesn’t mind playing dumb while hauling clubs if it means she can get her golf career back on track, and she’s going to need an influx of cash to focus on the pro circuit. A booking from video game mogul Julian Grant could be Torrey’s cash-flow solution.

In town for a
Published (first published June 22nd 2010)

To ask other readers questions about CaddyGirls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about CaddyGirls

Start your review of CaddyGirls
Manda Collins
Jun 23, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: fans of Hqn Blaze, Hqn Presents, Silhouette Desire
Shelves: contemporary
Wow. Sexy and surprisingly poignant contemporary romance debut from V.K. Sykes. Aspiring pro golfer Torrey Green is working two jobs in Las Vegas to save up for LPGA qualifying school. But what she really needs is a corporate sponsor to foot the bill. When she's booked through CaddyGirls.com to caddy for billionaire video game company CEO, Julian Grant, she can't help but feel like she's finally catching a break. Things get complicated when they meet and can't keep the attraction between them fr ...more
〰️Beth〰️
One bad bet leads to sexy fun romance

This was a fun sports romance where the heroine was actually the athlete. Take four rich executives and one immature bet then sit back and enjoy the ride.
Jacqueline
I wasn't sure what to expect prior to reading this ebook - I had never heard of the authors before (a husband and wife team). It turned out to be steamy and surprisingly complex for such a short read. Torrey is a strong and unique heroine and Julian was sexy, if a bit hard to love at one point. There romance begins fast but manages to remain mostly believable.
Torrey Green was a rising star in college--she was on her way to being a pro golfer and realizing all her dreams when things fell apart. Now she is trying to make her way back. She is working two jobs--one as a blackjack dealer and the other as a caddy--to keep herself afloat while she seeks a sponsorship to get her star back on the rise.
Julian Grant is the CEO of a gaming company in the Silicon Valley. He's all about business, but when he and his partners visit Las Vegas for a convention, they
BecksBookPicks
Dec 29, 2010 rated it really liked it
I first want to say, I loved the story line to this book. It was something fresh for the most part. I have not read a book that dealt in the whole golf aspect. It was nice to have a change of scenery, if that makes sense. However, a classic love story line was there, however it was still refreshing. Torrey works as a caddy girl for the time being to make a living until she can find a sponsor to continue her dream of being a professional golfer. Julian is just the person to ask, all she has to d ...more
Brandy
Apr 28, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I have to say I'm quite pleased with CaddyGirls. I'm not a golfer and barely know the terms but I wasn't overwhelmed or lost. Which was fantastic.

When I bought this book I expected a light romp between the pages. What I got though was a very good story. Well rounded characters. And substance. When I was forced to put the book down, dang the family for needing to be fed, I found myself counting the minutes to get back to it.
Amanda
So I loved the first half of the book, and then it proceeded to go downhill from there. The second half was so unbelievably corny, I couldn't stop rolling my eyes. And skimming page after page so I could just finish the dang thing.

I debated between 2 & 3 stars, and if I go off of goodreads, I did think the book was "just ok," but it wasn't as bad as most of my 2 star books.

If only it could have been as good through the second half as it was in the first half.
Danielle Calabrese
Jan 04, 2012 rated it really liked it
I am not into golf at all but that didn't deter me from enjoying this story. Although there were some golf terms used I had no idea about, the authors mainly focused on the romance of the two main characters. This is a husband and wife writing team which I found interesting, and I really liked their writing style!
Joanna
Nov 14, 2010 rated it it was ok
Shelves: adult-romance, galley
It was ok.
Why?
I can't understand the golf terms. lol.
I love how the romance played out. Even if it's the same rich person falling in love with some ordinary girl.
The story has its sweet moments and all.
Blue Bates
Jan 30, 2013 rated it liked it
It was a cute book. Very short. A love at first sight type thing, not much conflict, very simple contemporary romance book. I like romance books, but I like a little...more. More storyline, more conflict, just...more. The book wasn't bad, at all. Just not me.
Tressa
Jan 10, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Caddy Girls had well-balanced characterizations and I liked Torrey’s determination.
Robin
Sep 02, 2011 rated it it was ok
It was an ok read. It was a little too erotic for my taste. I enjoy books which are more heartwarming as well as books with some humor. This book was neither heartwarming or humorous.
Becky
Oct 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: misc-scorchers
I really enjoyed this book and though the sex scenes to be pretty steamy!
Tracy
Nov 10, 2011 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this book. Loved the chemistry between the characters!
Nicole
Feb 10, 2011 rated it liked it
Cute story. Not a huge golf fan, so the sports aspect didn't pull me in as much as I had hoped. But for golf fans out there, you'll probably love this one!
Stephanie
Jul 11, 2015
Rocgim
rated it it was ok
Jul 28, 2011

• Stealing Sawyer (The Perfect Game, #3)
  • The Collector (Dante Walker, #1)
  • The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1)
  • Half-Blood (Covenant, #1)
  • Ten Tiny Breaths (Ten Tiny Breaths, #1)
  • The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)
  • Can't Take The Heat (Brooklyn Heat, #1)
  • Sweet Temptation (Sweet, #4)
  • Sweet Peril (Sweet, #2)
  • His Mate and His Mistress: Book 1
  • Bitten (Once Bitten, Twice Shy, #1)
  • Under My Umbrella (Fated, #1)
  • Alpha Breeds (Alpha Horde, #1)
  • Shockwave (The Tarot Series, #1)
  • Sweet Temptation (Sweet, #4)
  • Misunderstanding Mason
  • Vertical Drop
  • Unforeseen Reunion
V.K. Sykes is really two people - Vanessa Kelly and Randy Sykes, a husband and wife team who write USA Today Bestselling contemporary romance. The second book in their Philadelphia Patriots Series of sports romances won the Kindle Book Review Best Indie Books of 2012 Contest, in the romance category. Vanessa also writes award-winning, Regency-set historical romance for Kensington Zebra under her o ...more