Start by marking “Tarzan: In Easy-to-Read Type” as Want to Read:
Tarzan: In Easy-to-Read Type

Tarzan: In Easy-to-Read Type

Imaginative and exciting tale recounts the remarkable exploits of young Lord Greystoke, who is raised by a family of apes in the African jungle and becomes the worthy opponent of the jungle's most feared predators. Large, easy-to-read type, accompanied by 18 striking illustrations. Abridged.
Published March 12th 1997 by Dover Publications

To ask other readers questions about Tarzan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tarzan

Start your review of Tarzan: In Easy-to-Read Type
Julie
Aug 21, 2009 rated it it was ok
Although marketed here as a "Children's" book, this book really is quite violent with various fights, attacks, and killing. I am sure you all know the basics of the story...I don't remember why or when I was introduced to it but I won't bother introducing it to my kids. That said, I won't stop them from reading it either. Children's picture books and cartoons soften this story up nicely.
Riley
May 17, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2013
I think this book is very good. I liked reading the part when Tarzan was grown up and fighting the apes.
Marie
The McLeod
Aug 16, 2018
Holli Reese
Oct 04, 2018
Bob Blaisdell is a published adapter, author, editor, and an illustrator of children's books and young adult books. He teaches English in Brooklyn at Kingsborough Community College. He is a reviewer for the San Francisco Chronicle and Christian Science Monitor and the editor of more than three dozen anthologies for Dover Publications. Email him at Robert.Blaisdell@Kingsborough.edu