Start by marking “The Kids' Fun Book of Jewish Time” as Want to Read:
The Kids' Fun Book of Jewish Time

The Kids' Fun Book of Jewish Time

4.57  ·  Rating details ·  7 Ratings  ·  1 Review
This vibrant and colorful novelty book offers a unique tool for familiarizing children with the Jewish calendar. Covering all aspects of Jewish time, it introduces young readers ages 3 to 6 to night and day, the seven-day week, Shabbat, the Hebrew months, and special seasons and dates. Young readers will have fun as they learn about Jewish time through interacting with the ...more
Published August 1st 2006 by Jewish Lights Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Kids' Fun Book of Jewish Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Kids' Fun Book of Jewish Time

Cheryl
Great introduction to the Hebrew language, both spoken and written. Very learner-friendly. Beautiful bright colors, great contrast for text. Tabs to pull, wheels to turn, and the learning becomes fun and easy.

The book is so inviting, couldn't help myself, I had to pull the tab to light the candle!

Excellent book!
Tima
Dec 13, 2016
Joyce
Dec 16, 2016
I’ve worked in the field of children’s book publishing for many years, both as a book designer and designing marketing and point-of-purchase materials. My mother was an editor at Viking so I grew up surrounded by children’s books that are now classics.

It was only when I decided to dedicate time to working on self-generated books and projects that I concentrated on the ideas floating around in my h
More about Emily Sper