Start by marking “Bus For Spring, Vol. 01” as Want to Read:
Bus For Spring, Vol. 01

Bus For Spring, Vol. 01

(Haruyuki Bus #1)

Si hay alguna época de nuestras vidas en las que el amor está más a flor de piel, esa es la adolescencia. Es entonces cuando descubrimos al sexo opuesto, cuando una mirada, un gesto, una palabra, encierra el mayor significado. En El autobús del amor, Maki Usami nos narra todo tipo de romances, todos con un denominador común: ocurren en un autobús, el medio de transporte pr ...more
Paperback
Published September 2007 by PT Gramedia (m&c!) (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Bus For Spring, Vol. 01, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bus For Spring, Vol. 01

Art - 3
Cover - 3

Rating - 3🌟/ 5 🌟
Lena Nguyen
This manga was really cute. Each chapter starts out as a new story with different characters, but they all revolve around romantic meetings at the Harayuki bus. By far my favorite story in here is the first chapter. I was hoping that the entire series would be about the characters in the first chapter though. All of the other chapters in this manga were pretty okay, they just can't exactly be compared to the first. ...more
Yersinia Pestis
Haruyuki Bus 春浪漫巴士 (2006)

4 episodi con diversi personaggi. Carino La ragazza sull'autobus e il ragazzo in bici; più lungo e quindi meglio sviluppato La strada del futuro, che avrebbe meritato 1 o 2 volumi da solo con anche una continuazione. Nonostante il volume sia godibile non sento l'impellente necessità di prendere i seguenti, che sarebbero comunque a sé stanti.
thegreylinesbetween
May 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
Sweet and short. Enjoyed this number.
Emylia  Ismail
Jan 19, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 漫画
This story is so cute... makes me reminiscent about my school life and innocent love.
Kitty Holmes
Jan 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
[Reseña Global 4/4]

El autobús del amor es una recopilación de historias shojo, pero que, lejos de olvidarse después de ser leídas, tener personajes estereotipados y clónicos, todas ellas tienen algo de especial, sus personajes son cercanos y redondos y los más importante: se toma en serio al lector y no le da más de lo mismo, como muchos tomos únicos.

Lo recomiendo para todos los fans del shojo que estén cansados de historias que baten el record guinness de acumular tópicos por segundo y que quie
Lynanne Carroll
Jun 27, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
**This review is for the entire series (finished or unfinished). I started only adding the first volume from manga titles because, well, do you realize just how many volumes of One Piece there are?!**

Interesting storyline. It was a bit confusing at first; I thought that the bus was going to chronicle the journeys of a few girls in depth, but each girl only gets one story (that I can recall). Short and sweet, a good read if you are lacking time to commit to a long series.
Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}
The cutest collection of bus related romance manga. I really love manga like this where each story, though standalone, is connected by a slight reference of a character from one of the other stories or by the repeating motif, which in this case is the bus. I really love these stories, they're really cute and fluffy. They made me smile. ...more
Vena Isabella
Jun 02, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've read this series quite a few times before. It's just a lovely read with many different cute and heart-warming stories. I love how all the stories are linked because they all get on the same bus.

A great quick read to break up any slower, more difficult books.
Melainebooks
Aug 18, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Manga très mignon racontant les romances dans les transports en commun.
Sarma
Dec 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
cool,,,,
Guguk
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was ok
Untuk vol.1-4

Bener-2 bukan my-cup-of-tea, coffe, chocolate-milk, bajigur, es-cendol.....apapun jenis minumannya, bacanya bukan komik ini ( ̄  ̄|||)
Erika E S
Recopilación de historias de amor. Muy tiernas. 😍
Rosemarie
Jan 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The first story was my favorite. The fact that so much emotion was conveyed with the illustration versus dialogue made it twice as sweet. Also, for some odd reason, the last story had me teary.
Indah Risna
rated it did not like it
Jan 16, 2013

• 椿町ロンリープラネット 9 [Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet 9]
  • 椿町ロンリープラネット 11 [Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet 11]
  • 椿町ロンリープラネット 10 [Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet 10]
  • 椿町ロンリープラネット 8 [Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet 8]
  • So I Married An Anti-Fan (그래서 나는 안티팬과 결혼했다)
  • 椿町ロンリープラネット 7 [Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet 7]
  • Puteri Bunga Ros: Lenanya Terhenti
  • Backstage Prince, Vol. 1
  • Orange 3 (オレンジ, #3)
  • Sound of The Sky
  • Backstage Prince, Vol. 2
Usami's Debut Work was "Great Song", which appeared in the Deluxe Bessatu Shoujo Comic issue, on October 5th 1998. Most of her works are one-shots about school-life. One of her well-known series is Orange Kiss, licensed in 5 languages already. ...more

Haruyuki Bus (4 books)