Start by marking “A Sedução” as Want to Read:
A Sedução

A Sedução (Notorious #1)

3.88  ·  Rating details ·  2,153 Ratings  ·  106 Reviews
Os romances de Nicole Jordan prometem uma sensualidade de tirar o fôlego e uma entrega tempestuosa. Em A Sedução, esta autora aclamada leva o romance erótico a fascinantes horizontes…

Londres 1810: Lorde Damien Sinclair, o mais reconhecido libertino da alta sociedade londrina, preocupa-se apenas com o seu próprio prazer, até que a sua irmã mais nova, Olivia, num encontro pr
Published 2010 by Livros d'Hoje (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about A Sedução, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Sedução

Cheryl
After hearing that this book was a very hot read I immediately began my search for it and bought it! I had no idea what it was about but on the promise of a good amount of steam I dove into it. While The Seduction delivered in the heat department, it didn’t pass as being a great book for this reader. 3 stars, here is why:

As the most notorious rakehell in Regency London, Lord Damien Sinclair sought only his own pleasure... This is one of those cases where the hero is supposedly a wicked man, taki
Hanife
Bu yorum aynı zamanda Romancekolikte yayınlanmıştır.

Bu yazıyı yıllar yılı önce yazmıştım. Bu sebeple o zaman ki çatlaklığımdan sorumlu tutulmamayı talep ediyorum. :)

Eğer kitabın konusuna dair fikir sahibi değilseniz, büyük ihtimal ne demek istediğimi anlamayacaksınız. Daha önce kitabın özetine bakmışsanız veya yorum okumuşsanız hatta mümkünse kitabı okumuşsanız bunu okumanızı tavsiye etmekteyim.

Ön bilgi olarak karakterlerimizin ismi Damien ve Vanessa. Kitapta çocukları olmasa da ben kendimce o
Roksana
Caroline Yamashita
Primeira leitura: Faz tempo que enrolo para ler esse livro, e nem imagina o porquê!
Li a sinopse ontem e na hora me interessei!
Para "salvar" sua família da ruína, Vanessa aceita se passar por dama de companhia para a irmã do Lorde Sin (Lorde Pecado), bem como, ser sua amante até o final da temporada.
Claro que o livro é clichê!
Já imaginamos tudo o que acontece: Mocinha inteligente, mocinho gostoso, libertino que se vê querendo cada vez mais a companhia da mocinha.
Mas, esse livro tem um plus! Que n
Danette Steward
Feb 10, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: jordan-nicole
5+. Warning: Extremely HOT read. I know my "passionate" friends here on Goodreads will love this book as I did. If you like authors like Lisa Kleypas, Lisa Valdez, and Stephanie Laurens you'll like Nicole Jordan as well!
Provocative plot and fast paced....you will not get bored!

First paragraph.....

London, March 1810
"The silken bonds bit into his wrists with exquisite pressure, heightening the sense of pleasure. A willing captive, Damien Sinclair lay defenseless, his bare arms fastened to the bed
Anyushka Dhawan
Oct 11, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I honestly couldn't enjoy this book at all. Not only was it badly phrased but the storyline made me cringe.

After being an ass in the beginning of the book. The hero was never able to redeem himself in my eyes. He degraded and abused the heroine.I understood that he was upset and hurt because the heroine's brother had all but ruiend his sister. But maybe if he was not busy being an absentee guardian, this situation could have been avoided entirely.

*Spoiler Alert*

I grant that heroine's brother, Ru
Crista
There is no other way to say it....this book is HOT, HOT, HOT! A friend recommended it to me, saying it was some of the "steamiest" yet emotional books out there....I must say after spending all day reading, I agree wholeheartedly! Only "Passion" by Lisa Valdez rivals this book in this regard.

At it's core, this is a "reformed rake" story. I am an absolute sucker for this type of hero and story line, so this was absolutely "my cup of tea".

Damien Sinclair, aptly nicknamed "Sin" is the consummate
Sabrina Jeffries
If you like your rakes jaded and your romance hot, this book is for you. The heroine agrees to be the hero's mistress to save her family, but soon learns that being a mistress has certain…er…attractions. Unfortunately, she's fallen in love with the hero, and he isn't sure he can ever love. It takes all her will to bring him around.
Andreia Silva
Jan 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Adorei cada linha .
Joy
Jul 24, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Lord Damien Sinclair (Lord Sin) is a pleasure seeking skirt chaser who indulges in all sorts of debauchery along with his Lordly Hellfire League cohorts. I got it within the first few pages…truly I did, so repeating it at every turn of a page was completely unnecessary.

(view spoiler)
  • An Indecent Proposition
  • To Love a Dark Lord
  • My Only Love
  • Untouched
  • To Pleasure a Prince (Royal Brotherhood, #2)
  • Outlaw (Carre, #1)
  • The Devil's Love
  • One Night With You (The Derrings #3)
  • A Woman of Virtue (Lorimer Family & Clan Cameron #3)
  • Passion (Passion Quartet, #1)
  • A Perfect Groom (Sterling trilogy, #2)
  • Nothing Denied (Albright Sisters, #3)
  • Prince Charming (Ascension Trilogy #3)
New York Times bestselling author Nicole Jordan spins delightful tales that simmer with passion and sensuality. In her former life, Nicole grew up as an Army brat, moving frequently and attending high school in Germany. She later earned a civil engineering degree from Georgia Tech and spent eight years as a manufacturing manager making disposable diapers and toilet tissue! Currently Nicole lives i ...more
More about Nicole Jordan...

Notorious (5 books)
  • The Passion (Notorious, #2)
  • Desire (Notorious, #3)
  • Ecstasy (Notorious, #4)
  • The Prince of Pleasure (Notorious, #5)
“Will you have me, though I come to you corrupt? My armor tarnished with sin and decadence.” 8 likes