Start by marking “Helping Hand Books: Michael and His New Baby Brother” as Want to Read:
Helping Hand Books: Michael and His New Baby Brother

Helping Hand Books: Michael and His New Baby Brother

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating details ·  11 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Who needs a new baby? Not Michael! As his parents help him understand what it means to be a big brother, however, Michael begins to look forward to baby Daniel's arrival. Young readers will realize the positive aspects of having a younger sibling, and parents will get smart ideas to prepare their child for a new family member.
Published May 27th 2010 by Sterling

To ask other readers questions about Helping Hand Books, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Helping Hand Books

Vim
Mar 20, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
My day at the bookstore couldn't get any more exciting when I saw a book by a Duchess. Okay, first, I encountered a book by Queen Rania, now I see a book written by Sarah, Duchess of York. Interesting.

Anyways, aside from the interesting writer, the book isn't that great. Typical what to do when you're expecting a new sibling. The long sentences isn't enticing for me to read this book despite the illustrations. Good thing it's short or I wouldn't have finished this.
Stacy
Mar 22, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: picture-book
Michael isn't sure he wants a baby brother or sister his family is just fine with mommy, daddy and him. He learns that having a baby brother might not be so bad after all.
Michele
Jul 08, 2013
Kierra Lloyd
marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2018
Sarah, Duchess of York, is a British writer, charity patron, public speaker, film producer and television personality. She is the former wife of Prince Andrew, Duke of York. Sarah has two daughters, Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie of York,.
More about Sarah Ferguson