Start by marking “The Italian's Inexperienced Mistress” as Want to Read:
The Italian's Inexperienced Mistress

The Italian's Inexperienced Mistress

3.51  ·  Rating details ·  3,361 Ratings  ·  219 Reviews
When Angelo Riccardi sought revenge Gwenna Hamilton added another, delicious dimension. Innocent and pretty, she had no chance when the Italian tycoon offered her the devil's bargain: pay for her father's freedom with her body. In her naivete, Gwenna thought that Angelo would tire of her and her innocence very quickly. But he had more in mind than just one night...
Mass Market Paperback, Harlequin Presents, #2621, 192 pages
Published April 1st 2007 by Harlequin (first published October 17th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about The Italian's Inexperienced Mistress, please sign up.

Donna Miller yes it seems very interesting and grabs one attention

StMargarets
Oh, this is a fun story that should be titled "The one with the diva dog at doggy daycare." Piglet, the heroine's dog, and the hero's nemesis stole the show when he gave an award-winning performance for the doggy hotel's cameras. Even the hero was touched by the dog's sadness at being away from his mistress.

So backing into this review. The hero is a tough guy, descended from not one but two Mafia crime families. Lucky for him, he grew up in England in poverty and obscurity. He's a self-made man
Natalie
Jul 20, 2010 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Vintage
I am so ashamed, but I really like this book. I really do. I'm not sure why.

Okay, I know why. Angelo is such a delicious fantasy hero. He's in so over his head he doesn't know what hit him. Gwenna is pretty cute as well, and has somewhat of a spine. Yeah, she becomes Angelo's mistress to save her worthless father, but, what the heck, apparently A has a way with women.

There are some very funny parts, and she leads him on a merry chase. I would have liked the father and Gwenna's evil half sisters
KC 2.0

This was so good! I wore a big grin on my face after finishing this romantic Cinderella fairytale. The equal doses of drama, humor, and passion kept me entertained while both Angelo and Gwenna appealed as lead characters.

I loved how Angelo was so smitten with Gwenna. I also loved how she placed him on emotional eggshells without trying. In spite of his power and many charms, Angelo never felt certain where he stood with the spunky Gwenna. Her "spell" over him definitely evened the pla
Penny Watson
Apr 24, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dog named Piglet, heroine who loves gardening and could give 2 shits about fancy clothes/jewelry...and is totally unimpressed with her fancy-pants Italian blackmailer/lover. Sexy hero who saves her dog's life and says the most romantic things ever--in ITALIAN.

It's like she wrote this book JUST FOR ME.

Grade: A

RomanceLover99
Sep 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
I first read this book when it was released in 2007 and decided to re-read it yesterday and write a review. I'm a HUGE Lynne Graham fan and will openly admit to the fact that she has standard tropes that she uses in all of her books. However, this book stood out to me because...GASP...there was no surprise pregnancy which is the biggest trope she uses in all her books. It was a welcome change and she wrote a nice little story.

This book is about the romance between Angelo and Gwenna which origina
Blodeuedd Finland
I am gonna try some sort some short review thing for this one...but first, harlequin presents titles crack me up, lol.

Characters:
Angelo Ricardo: Italian playboy tycoon out after revenge, coldhearted.
Gwenna Hamilton: Totally naive, and a sweetheart.
Her dad: An idiot who swindles money.

Plot:
Seek revenge on Hamilton and make him pay, and in comes Gwenna, new plan, destroy her in search of revenge by making her his mistress.

Good parts:
It was really short, and took now time at all to read, which I
Kiki
To be honest, I'd prefer little more grovelling.
However,
1) hero gets hit by a car while trying to save a dog that doesn't particularly like him
2) heroine dumps him TWICE without any indication of possible romantic feelings involved
And
3) heroine tells him her heart forever belongs to her gay best friend.
I think this guy deserved co-custody of the dog along with the heroine! He can definitely be forgiven!
Jacqueline
Working my way through some Lynne Graham titles which I've put on the back burner as not sounding so interesting. So the hero comes from a mafia family but has totally rejected them and prides himself on making his billions legally. But unfortunately for the heroine he still has that revenge gene.

The heroine is totally too sweet and here is another example of a heroine getting into trouble with the hero to save her totally undeserving family. Boy I wish more HP writers would write decent familie
Susan (susayq ~)
This was pretty good! I read it one sitting last night and only wanted to throw my Kindle twice :) What I liked most was that Angelo fell for her before she fell for him and he realized that he had screwed up in the beginning with the reason he found her and started the relationship. Gwenna should have dumped her family a long time before she ever met Angelo. They were selfish, spoiled, mean people who didn't deserve her love and attention. Too bad it took Angelo to make her see that.
  • Passion to Die For
  • The Italian's Defiant Mistress (Modern Romance)
  • The Italian's Wedding Ultimatum (Modern Romance S.)
  • Cowboy Dad (The State of Parenthood #3)
  • Gold Ring of Betrayal
  • The Bride Thief
  • Baby Bonanza
  • The New Deputy in Town (Whitehorse Montana, #2)
  • Price of Passion
  • The Life She Left Behind (The Santina Crown, #0.5)
  • Public Wife, Private Mistress (Italian Husbands)
  • The Bride's Baby
  • The Prince's Royal Concubine
  • The Italian's Blackmailed Mistress
  • The Shy Bride (Traditional Greek Husbands #1; Greek Tycoons #6)
  • An Inheritance of Shame (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #4)
  • Once a Cowboy (The Cowboys, #3)
  • His Wedding-Night Heir

Lynne Graham was born on July 30, 1956 of Irish-Scottish parentage. She has livedin Northern Ireland all her life. She grew up in a seaside village with herbrother. She learnt to read at the age of 3, and haven't stopped since then.

Lynne first met her husband when she was 1
More about Lynne Graham...