Start by marking “Ask Your Guides Oracle Cards” as Want to Read:
Ask Your Guides Oracle Cards

Ask Your Guides Oracle Cards

Ask Your Guides is a 52-card psychic-intuitive oracle card deck (with accompanying guidebook) based on the traditional minor arcana of the tarot. The deck is designed to not only guide you, the seeker, through present and upcoming life events and challenges, but will also connect you directly with specific spirit guides and Divine helpers who are there to help you navigate ...more
Cards, 52 pages
Published April 1st 2005 by Hay House (first published March 1st 2005)

Devika Koppikar
Oct 01, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An enlightening book that reminds you that you are not alone in this world, or beyond. There are spiritual guides to help you. Having grown up as a Hindu, the spiritual guides reminded me of Hindu gods and goddesses. This is a philosophy that is rarely talked about in the west....so I applaud Choquette for writing about this.
Stacey Latkowski
One of the 'perfect' books to read that you may appreciate the simplicity of connecting with your Guides and Archangels. Enjoy the read, you'll love it. Guaranteed ♥
Tami
Apr 15, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
How many times have you had that little nagging feeling about something and ignored it only to regret it later? Too many times to count? Me too...

I'm not sure why we tend to ignore our intuition. We know that each time we do, we're going to end up unhappy. I guess following our intuition seems like such a big leap of faith, especially when the actions seem to push us towards being honestly ourselves and following our bliss. The thought of being completely happy, the ability to trust our inner g
Andrea
I really like her everyday spirituality teachings and her "it's really just that easy" approach to connecting with your own intuition as well as spirit guides and angels, but... from now on, I will stick to reading her work, not listening to it. The audiobook sounds like it was pieced together from live lectures and off-the-cuff ramblings and anecdotes, which makes me wonder if it was even the same material as the hard copy book. And as a personal gripe, her cutesy doll-girl voice and the incess ...more
Deb
Oct 27, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spiritual
This book was so meaningful to me. I read this at a time when I was lost and really needed something in my life to help me feel that there was something more out there. The style of writing really spoke to me and it drew me in so readily and I was drawn to the very real world way in which Sonia spoke. The message wasn't overly "Religious" yet spoke to the very spiritual nature in me which was crying out to be massaged with a little love and reminder that it was all going to be okay.
Santina
Jun 06, 2008 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I really like the idea of this book, but I found it too much about her personal experiences and after a while I started to think this is just crazy. I mean fairies, water fairies, air fairies, the fairies that find your missing keys; It just became silly after a while. It was not a book I can credit for adding anything to my spitituality, it was interesting, but not life changing.
Andrea
Nov 23, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spiritual

This book is amazing, I am going to be buying it as soon as I can!
"Move away from fear as your root energy and embrace love in it's place." (p.174).
Babs
May 24, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spirit-path
One of my new favorite books. Choquette is down-to-earth and matter-of-fact and encouraging.
Iona  Stewart
Sep 22, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book Ive read by Sonia Choquette, and it will hopefully not be the last.

It is written simply and clearly and is easy-to-read. Sonia tells us of her own guides and experiences with them and those of her clients.

Sonia was lucky to be born to a mother who talked to her guides constantly and informed her of the many guides who were assigned to watch over, help, protect, and teach her throughout her lifetime.

The first important thing to do is leave a free period of perhaps 20 minute
Emma
Jul 17, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am only a little way in to this book, but I'm liking it. It is not for the woo-woo averse, as it does talk about angels, etc.

What I'm liking about it is that she starts out by saying that to get in touch with the spirit world, you have to first get in touch with your own spirit - by doing the things your spirit loves, the things that make you feel happy and playful and light and good. (Because that lighter/higher vibration gets you on a closer plane to spirit entities.) Just reading this I fe
Mandy
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book on the subject of spirit guides that I have ever read. I was surprised at the detail. I didn’t expect there to be so many different levels and types of guides, and as a socially introverted person it kind of overwhelmed me. That’s too many guides! I can’t have that many at once! One spirit guide is good for me— 3, tops. I can’t handle spirit crowds. Interesting book, though. Lots to think about and try.
Tara
Mar 02, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Most people "suffer from mental constipation and Psychic anorexia: Feeding the mind way too much information and not feeding your spirit enough"

What feeds your soul? Activity to do for 3 mins every day for 30 days. These are the things that come up that will feed your spirit. Ask yourself, and say, OUTLOUD, "If I weren't afraid...." For 30 days do one of the things that comes out of your mouth. Even if it’s to consider the idea without freaking out or shutting down. The spirit world will always
Robert Pikula
Aug 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I so enjoyed this book. Its time for people to start believing in more than the physical world.

I personally know a lot of people all over the world that read Sonia's books and many like hers. She has a unique and sweet way she presents herself to others. She is genuine and knows who she is. When we learn who our guides are we learn how strong of beings we really are and that we are always protected and guided. We can be guided by our soul and our guides if we just allow it.
Mary Jo
Apr 14, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Listened to the audio version every a.m. on my way to work and it truely centered and calmed me, helped me to think differently about guides and even notice little "signs." Liek anything, it takes practice to find and connect with your guides and I've been working on my creative green guide, Meadow. She comforts and inspires me like a walk in nature. Sonia's stories sometimes seem a bit far-fetched, but maybe that's my 5th sensory mind talking!
Illiyas Coleman
Nov 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book

Pretty dope. I've had this book for a year at least and while I've been skeptical I finally finished today , after stopping and starting again. Detailed and helped me out for a bit, the second half was what really helped me especially when talking about higher self and the ego mind.
Michelle
Jan 18, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone open to possibility...
Recommended to Michelle by: My intuition
If you have the slightest idea that there are angels out there, and would like to know more beautiful things about connecting with your guardian angel, or about the angel world in general, this book is the one. It's beautiful, and so real and amazing- life enhancing!
Leannear24
Jan 05, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: wicca
i thought that this book was intreasting and full with useful information that i will use again and again
i would reccomend this book to any one who is beging their surch and are intreasted with guides
Jordana
Feb 23, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really found this book to be profound and useful! I've read it a couple of times, and both times I got information that I've put to use in my life. I'm a big fan of Sonia Choquette for the way she writes in a way that reaches out and touches the reader for practical application and understanding.
Nikolas
Jun 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book gives me some insight and a lot of valuable information on how to connect with my guides as well as how to use my gift of sight. I'm quite intuitive and enjoy learning more about the gift I have.
Reem
We are immortal spirits going on in this mortal human form and we all need greater help from the greats; those from the other world.
This spiritual book is quite helpful and I appreciate how it's well sorted.

Recommended for those looking for spiritual books.
Martina
May 18, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A wonderful guide on who is available and how to connect with Angels, Spirit guides and our divine helpers. Sonia includes many personal stories and examples how we receive divine assistance, all we have to do is ask!
Sonya Dickerson
Aug 09, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Awesome book...talked more about angels but learned something from this book.
Ems
Jun 22, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome book! The best I've read out there on the many different types of guides we have to work with and how to communicate with them.
Mayuri Palharya
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was one of the perfect reads which translated the tips, tricks to connect with your guides & angels to lead happier life. Just be receptive and apply no logic. Absolutely amazing read.
Juliet Foster
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Having read Ask Your Guides, I can see why Sonia Choquette has gained such a following for her work. Eloquent, articulate and informative, she has a similar air to Lorna Byrne in that she has no agenda except getting the message out there that we’re all loved, protected and can live a far better life if we’d only listen to our guides and angels.

Where Sonia stands out is in the attention she encourages to ourselves. In spiritual circles, you hear a lot that you must learn to love yourself. What d
Marie
So... this is a book that's actually kind of hard for me to rate. It has some good information in it, but really I have a hard time giving it more than 3 stars. Maybe it's because I had some issues with the way she talked about intellectualizing things as being a bad thing, when really it sounds more like she is trying to simplify ego by calling it intellectualizing. It's not bad, it's just that not everything with in the book rang true for me. Really a lot of Choquette's big hit-home messages i ...more
Charmin
May 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Highlights:
1. Pay attention to how your guides work.

2. Give them the freedom to work on your behalf at all times by asking them to stay on permanent assignment.

3. Be happy. Best way to appreciate your blessings.

4. The more you speak to them, the more they respond.

5. Must be willing to follow instincts without hesitation and be flexible. Ask and thank.

6. Warn you when personal choice could cause harm, alert to environmental problems.

7. Greatest purpose: teach us to open our hearts and see the
Emi
Sep 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5

Un livre très fourni si l'on s'intéresse effectivement à l'univers qu'il aborde.
Sinon il vaut mieux passer son chemin car il ne vous parlera sans doute pas. Et vous apparaîtra même sans doute comme totalement "perché". Mais chacun ses convictions et ses croyances. L'essentiel est de respecter.
Sonia Choquette est très réputée et je possède un de ses jeux "la réponse est simple" que j'aime beaucoup.

Dans ce livre elle prodigue des conseils, parle de sa propre expérience et partage les expérience
Miranda
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spirituality
Fantastic book! I’ve let 2 of my friends borrow it so far. It has so much information in it and breaks it down in a way that you can understand and don’t feel stupid. It’s understanding and gentle and it has little tips and activity type things that you can try too. It’s helped me a ton. I very highly recommend it to anyone feeling lost and not knowing where to start. This was one of the books I bought at the begging of my journey a few years ago and it helped me get through and understand a lot ...more
Carrie Ann Luikens
Another book from 6th sensory expert Sonia Choquette. In this book Sonia provides guidance regarding how to connect with and ask for assistance from your spirit guides. Some people also call them guardian angels, but Sonia says we can ask any spirit guides or angels for help. She explains the different types of spirit guides and recommends methods for requesting their assistance. You can ask your personal guardian angels for help or groups of angels assigned to specific roles. You can ask them f ...more
  • The Gift: Understand and Develop Your Psychic Abilities
  • How to Meet and Work with Spirit Guides
  • The Angel Therapy Handbook
  • Opening to Channel: How to Connect with Your Guide
  • Spirit Allies: Meet Your Team from the Other Side
  • Remembering the Future: The Path to Recovering Intuition
  • Magical Housekeeping: Simple Charms & Practical Tips for Creating a Harmonious Home
  • The Unmistakable Touch of Grace: How to Recognize and Respond to the Spiritual Signposts in Your Life
  • Secrets of the Monarch: What the Dead Can Teach Us About Living a Better Life
  • Life Among the Dead
  • Animal Spirit Guides: An Easy-to-Use Handbook for Identifying and Understanding Your Power Animals and Animal Spirit Helpers
  • Spirit Guides & Angel Guardians: Contact Your Invisible Helpers
“We humans are all manifestations of one Divine spirit vibrating at different levels of consciousness and frequencies at one time. Like cells in a body, we’re all on this planet together, and when one cell attacks another in the body, we call that cancer. Similarly, when we attack one another (or ourselves) through condemnation and judgment, it’s no less cancerous and toxic to our entire being—body, mind, and soul.” 1 likes