Start by marking “Avatar: The Last Airbender 2” as Want to Read:
Avatar: The Last Airbender 2

Avatar: The Last Airbender 2 (Avatar: The Last Airbender Comics #2)

4.48  ·  Rating details ·  694 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Aang must face his destiny as he fights for the Water Tribe’s safety—and his life. But even with the help of Katara, Sokka, and his flying bison, Appa, will he be able to escape Zuko’s deadly clutches?

The journey through the war-torn world continues, as Aang searches to find a master to teach him waterbending—the first step to becoming the Avatar!
Published September 14th 2010 by Del Rey (first published May 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Avatar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Avatar

Romedog
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comic-books
Kailey (BooksforMKs)
I love and adore everything to do with Avatar, but this little book was really just a cut and paste of screenshots from the TV show, and that doesn't exactly work well for a book.

If there had been new art that was created for a book format, it would have looked better and flowed better for a written story. A lot of the time the action wasn't clear, because the panels weren't created to make that action clear on paper.

Other Avatar comics that I've seen (like The Search or The Rift) were actuall
Samantha
Apr 04, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
The Fire Nation is on the Southern Water Tribe’s doorstep, all thanks to Aang. But the young Airbender is nowhere to be found, banished for his foolishness. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, can protect the village from Prince Zuko’s wrath. The question is, will he arrive in time? And what if the Avatar is the one who needs saving?

I feel as if this book was better than the last, but not by much. I bought it for cheap, and more of because I try to collect everything Avatar than becaus
Melissa
I just wanted to read this graphic equivalent of Nickelodeon's animated series the Legend of Aang. Although the images of every page accurately resemble the scenes, the dialogue --as with the book 1, sadly needs a lot of editing. My 11 year old daughter wouldn't even dare continue after reading the first few pages of the that book.
This follow-up to the initial volume of Book 1:Water, tells how Sokka & Katara's tribe was attacked by Zuko, the fire prince, in his pursuit of Aang, the
Srikanan
Nov 04, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: november-2012
The book was great it it's about how Aang is the new avatar. Aang must need a teacher to teach him water bending to become the avatar. But when the fire tribe know that the new avatar is at the secret place of the water village. Aang goes with the fire tribe for their safety. The best part when the powers of the avatar were awakened.

The reason I pick this book is because I bought it like 3 or 4 years ago and I read it now because I forgot about it the day I bought it.

The reason I finished this b
Luis T
May 23, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is about a yung kid thats named Ang witch is the avatar that was frozen with his bison for 100 years .Then two kids found him and now needs to learn the next 3 elements.Now his headed to the earth kingdom and met the king then the king said to the avatar that he needs to do the tasks that the king tells him to do if not he will freeze the avatar's friends.This book is fiction because people can't airbend,waterbend,earthbend,or firebend.I liked this book so I gave it 5 stars.I recomende ...more
Lissibith
Jul 10, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comic-trades, fantasy
The tale of Zuko and Aang trying to bring peace to the world and finding it difficult and complicated. The stakes ramp up with predictable but seemingly inevitable speed, and things seem to be headed the wrong way.

The B story with Toph and Sokka... I won't spoil it except to say it has a cute and satisfying conclusion and I will miss it in the third book :)
Sammy C
Books are incredible. I can escape to them when I am frustrated. this one is special
because there is all kinds of things I like in avatar. they are just like us, growing up in
a conflicted world.
Twillman
Jan 26, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Boring on my first read
Holland And
I like this book because it is funny. LANCE
Esteban De La Cruz
I think this book is average
Skyler Anderson
Dec 09, 2015
Ziyan Muhammad
Apr 01, 2016
Wormsmc
Sep 27, 2015
Jane Barnes
Jan 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Soooooo cool! I LOVE Avatar The Last Airbender! It's in the top three of my books!!!
Winchester
Jul 09, 2011
Avatar 2 Full Hindi Dubbed Full Movie Free Download HD 1 1 Aug 03, 2017 07:53AM
Movie [HD]- Avatar 2 Online Full Free Download 1 1 Dec 11, 2016 06:52AM
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender, Box Set Volumes 1-3
  • Avatar the Last Airbender: The New Master (Avatar, the Last Airbender)
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender: Journeys Through the Earth Kingdom (The Tale of Aang / The Tale of Azula / The Tale of Toph / The Tale of Sokka)
  • How to Draw Avatar: The Last Airbender
  • The Lost Scrolls: Fire
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Promise, Part 3 (The Promise, #3)
  • Rat Queens #3
  • Legends of Metru Nui (Bionicle Adventures, #4)
  • A Cinderella Story: Movie Novelization
  • Judgment Day
  • Wolverine: Worst Day Ever
Michael Dante DiMartino is a graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design. His directing credits include the animated series King of the Hill, Family Guy, and Mission Hill. He is a co-creator of the award-winning animated Nickelodeon series Avatar: The Last Airbender and its sequel, The Legend of Korra. DiMartino lives in Los Angeles with his wife. The Rebel Geniuses series is his debut prose wor ...more
More about Michael Dante DiMartino...

Avatar: The Last Airbender Comics (8 books)
  • Avatar Volume 1: The Last Airbender (Avatar #1)
  • Avatar Volume 3: The Last Airbender (Avatar #3)
  • Avatar Volume 4: The Last Airbender (Avatar #4)
  • Avatar Volume 5: The Last Airbender (Avatar #5)
  • Avatar Volume 6: The Last Airbender (Avatar #6)
  • Avatar Volume 7: The Last Airbender (Avatar #7)
  • Avatar Volume 8: The Last Airbender (Avatar #8)