Start by marking “End Game” as Want to Read:
End Game

End Game (Big Sky Secrets #3)

3.81  ·  Rating details ·  80 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews

"I'll be seeing you again...."
Published June 1st 2010 by Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about End Game, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about End Game

Beth - ;)
The third book in the Big Sky Secrets trilogy. Set in Montana with three women whose lives were changed forever by a tragedy that happened in their teens. Each book features a different woman and the danger she gets into when she returns home. I enjoyed all three books; read them in two days. :)
Valerie Robinson
Great story!
Judine Brey
I like the system of these novels, but this one left too many unanswered questions. Both Scott and Megan are convinced they don't want a relationship, and yet they end up together.
Michelle
Jan 24, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Big Sky Secrets
Book 3

Though book 1 and 2 of this series left a lot to be desired, I thought this book was excellent. The author captured my attention at page one when Deputy Megan Peters had to work a serial killer/rape case. When she met new resident of the county, Scott Anders, she believed (and hoped?) that he'd be the guy they were looking for. But he quickly put her "worries" to rest by providing lots of appropriate cause why it wasn't him...

We get to see interaction (very little) with the
Pattianne
Jan 20, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
END GAME - BIG SKY COUNTRY #3 - (Scott and Megan)

"I'll be seeing you again...."The attacker's words still ring in Deputy Megan Peters's ears. Her attempt to trap the serial rapist terrorizing Lost Falls failed, but she has succeeded in becoming the target of his attention. Undaunted, Megan moves forward in her investigation, and Scott Anders, the only newcomer in town, draws her suspicion. Is his gentleness just an act? Yet as Megan and Scott grow closer, she finds herself questioning her instin
Christy
"I'll be seeing you again…."The attacker's words still ring in Deputy Megan Peter's ears. And so begins, her attempt to trap the serial rapist-killer terrorizing Lost Falls. Megan then becomes the target of his attention. She remains undaunted, and focused while moving forward in her investigation. This was a good book if you enjoy the mystery-suspense-romance type reads. I didn't quite expect the ending to be as it was. Pleasantly surprised. In any case, these are a good series of books to read ...more
Carolyn E
Nov 10, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
End Game (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense)(Big Sky Secrets, #3) is another terrific story from Roxanne Rustand. I loved it; especially liked the animals. I think my favorite character was Attila, the donkey that kept getting out of his pen and eating the roses. Or maybe it was the goose that guarded the property.
Judine
I really like the Christian suspense format in general, but in this case there were too many unanswered questions (also, because I read mysteries so often, I can pinpoint the killer at first mention, which takes out a bit of the suspense). I wanted to know more Scott clearing his name, and I wanted to see more of a turning point in his relationship with Megan. Both of them are convinced they don't want to pursue romance, and then they end up together. I didn't buy the logic jump in this instance ...more
Melanie
Feb 13, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: personal-copy
Started this book while swimming and finished it all in the same day! :)

It was good. A little predictable, but still good. I do think the romance at the end seemed a little too rushed/quick, but that might just be me.

I now want to read the other books in this series.

*Personal copy. All thoughts are my own*
Brandy
Sep 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Really good
John Hanscom
Another 3 1/2 star book. An exciting story, one of the best so far. What kept it from a 4 was the description of the motive for the criminal was a little muddled.
Donna
Jun 03, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
OK story, not a lot of depth. The romance was almost non-existant. The supense was interesting.
Wendy Lincoln
It was okay. I kind of got lost at the end because it says they solved the murders. Really? Who was it? Rex was out for Megan and her two friends. They never really said that he did the murders.
Shelby Jerin
Jul 01, 2010
Ashlee :)
May 18, 2011
« previous 1 3 next »

Big Sky Secrets (5 books)
  • Final Exposure (Big Sky Secrets, #1)
  • Fatal Burn (Big Sky Secrets, #2)
  • Murder at Granite Falls (Big Sky Series, #4)
  • Duty to Protect (Big Sky Secrets, #5)