Start by marking “Everyday Witch A to Z Spellbook: Wonderfully Witchy Blessings, Charms & Spells” as Want to Read:
Everyday Witch A to Z Spellbook: Wonderfully Witchy Blessings, Charms & Spells

Everyday Witch A to Z Spellbook: Wonderfully Witchy Blessings, Charms & Spells

Today's Witch deals with everything from family drama to weight loss to fertility--concerns that go well beyond your average spellbook's well-worn repertoire. Brimming with practical everyday magick, this is the perfect companion for your multifaceted life.

Organized alphabetically, each of the nearly 200 spells has an associated goal to help you manifest your exact
Published July 8th 2010 by Llewellyn Publications (first published July 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Everyday Witch A to Z Spellbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everyday Witch A to Z Spellbook

Start your review of Everyday Witch A to Z Spellbook: Wonderfully Witchy Blessings, Charms & Spells
Hunter R.
Jul 26, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Like the spell "To cope with everyday Shit" muhahaha, laughing my pants off.
Moon Dance
Sep 03, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I really like this book. I have several pages bookmarked for easy referencing when needed. It is funny and informative, will use this book all the time when practing my Craft.
Sheila
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: on-my-shelf
My go-to book of quick spells. Deborah Blake is awesome!!
Donna
Aug 16, 2012 added it
I finished Everyday Witch A-Z Spellbook and loved it. Deborah is as always very practical in her writing. There are spells for just about any work you can imagine. Use them as they are or as examples to help you write your own.

The only thing I found difficult was to read it from front to back. This is better for reference (at least for me).

The other way I found this to be helpful was that the magickal practitioner can learn a lot about correspondences by reading the spells thoughtfully.

I am
Angela Kinder
Apr 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
A pretty good spell book, but don't expect fluff bunny spells like how to make someone fall in love with you or how to have become a vampire. It is great for reference, and even help with day to day stuff like protection or needing a little boost in the employment direction. It is on my spell shelf right next to my other spellbooks!
Jessi
Aug 30, 2011 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: anyone studying or interested in Wicca
Shelves: witches-magic
Deborah Blake did an amazing job with this modern spell book! This book is organized, cute, and not as intimidating as other spell books out there while being informative. The spells and charms are practical and cover a great deal of issues faced by modern "witches". This book would be a great addition to any magical bookshelf whether you're an experienced spellcaster or a novice.
Meep
Jul 08, 2018 rated it did not like it
Christine Powell
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A bewitching spell book that I love!! Spells for what real people have to handle in everyday life. Down to Earth but still a great magical wonder. A must have for any Witches bookshelves!
Meg
Mar 07, 2017
Jessica Winship
Apr 23, 2014
Deborah Blake
Mar 21, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Margaret

• Solitary Witch
  • Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Crystal, Gem & Metal Magic
  • Every Time We Meet at the Dairy Queen, Your Whole Fucking Face Explodes
  • Supermarket
  • Mark of the Plague (The Blackthorn Key, #2)
  • How to Fix a Broken Heart
  • Craft: How to Be a Modern Witch
  • Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist
  • Sheets
  • Black Cats and Evil Eyes: A Book of Old-Fashioned Superstitions
  • Drawing Down the Moon: Witches, Druids, Goddess-Worshippers, and Other Pagans in America
  • Psychics, Healers,  Mediums: A Journalist, a Road Trip, and Voices from the Other Side
  • I'm Spiritual, Dammit!: How to Keep Your Feet on the Ground and Your Head in the Stars
  • Son (The Giver Quartet, #4)
  • Snowscape (Chaos Walking, #3.5)
  • Shinrin-Yoku: The Art and Science of Forest Bathing
  • The Witches: Salem, 1692
Deborah is the author of twelve non-fiction books on modern witchcraft and a tarot and oracle decks from Llewellyn and the Baba Yaga series, The Broken Rider series, and the Veiled Magic series (mostly from Berkley) as well as a few stand-alone novels.

Deborah lives in a 130 year old farmhouse in upstate NY with multiole cats, and runs an artists' cooperative shop when she's not writing. She