Start by marking “The Devil's Knight (Bound in Darkness, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Devil's Knight (Bound in Darkness, #2)

The Devil's Knight (Bound in Darkness #2)

3.48  ·  Rating details ·  114 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews

The second novel in the seductive, medieval Bound in Darkness series

A dangerous destiny. . .

On the battlefields of Norman Britain, Tristan DuMaine cheated death countless times. Now he only wants to live a quiet life at his borderlands manor. But it will take an otherworldly power -- the bite of a vampire -- to unleash his fiercest appetite for revenge after a band of b

Published February 28th 2006 by Pocket Books

To ask other readers questions about The Devil's Knight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Devil's Knight

Michelle
Dec 09, 2008 rated it really liked it
Shelves: vampire-romance
A good followup novel to "My Demon's Kiss" by the same author. New characters are successfully introduced to the ongoing tale of Crusader-knight-turned-vampire Simon and his quest to find the holy grail in order to restore his mortality. As with the first book, there are a few graphic adult scenes, but it's not too over the top. Otherwise the book is fast moving and engrossing and I'm looking forward to reading the next book in the series.
[☆] мєℓαиιє [★]
An erster Stelle gilt mein Dank dem Blanvalet Verlag , welcher mir dieses Rezensionsexemplar hat zukommen lassen. Sofort beim Öffnen der Büchersendung hat mich das Cover in seinen Bann gezogen und ich musste es einfach sofort lesen.

Tristan DuMaine ist ein Normanne. Schon oft hat er auf dem Schlaffeld dem Tod die Stirn geboten und sehnt sich jetzt nach nichts mehr, als nach etwas Ruhe mit seiner 5jährigen Tochter Clare.
Kurz darauf wird das Schloss jedoch von Rebellen angegriffen, allen vorran Sio
Shana
Mar 15, 2010 rated it liked it
I really got very taken with this book it had a lot of characters in it I almost couldn't keep up. Besides that I like how the author portrays the main characters as completely green to the idea of vampires.
Not to mention she starts the story off gradually. It kinda makes you nuts but you hang on to see if and when these vampires show up. When it does it's cool. The author also has you guessing and pretty much giving up on the idea that the two love birds will ever get together and that was pret
Maja
Jul 21, 2010 rated it really liked it
Another solid book from Lucy Blue - a perfect cross between romance and paranormal. But something is still missing and I can't quite put my finger on it. Something keeps this book from being captivating and memorable and I have a believe it may be the characters. They aren't truly believable or lovable.
Alexandra Christian
Sep 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Lucy Blue paints such an exquisite picture with her words. Even if this wasn't one of the hottest vampire books I've ever read, I would eat it up because of the lush descriptions and fantastic characters. A must-read!
Michelle
Oct 25, 2011 rated it liked it
The book did add a slight new twist to a familiar storyline but it lacked the full-force of the alpha male for me as well as love making that make you want to be Siobhan.
Karen Desmond
Nov 04, 2012
Lori
Jun 27, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Flesh and Stone (Les Gargouillen #2)
  • Awaiting the Moon
  • This Magic Moment (Magic, #4)
  • Parallel Heat (Midnight Warriors, #2)
  • So Still The Night (Shadow Guard, #2)
  • Kissing Midnight (Midnight, #4)
  • Immortality (Immortal Witches, #0.5)
  • Night's Rose (Night's Rose #1)
  • Betrayed (Fallen Angels, #1)
  • The Forever Kiss
  • The Lily Brand
  • Dark Temptation (Blackheath Moor #2)
  • Lord of the Night (Night Slayer, #4)
  • Reckless (Regency Trilogy, #2)
  • Secrets of the Highwayman (Immortal Warriors, #2)
  • Call of the Moon
  • Night Bites (Mackenzie Vampires #2)
  • Blood Secret (Blood, #5)
I usually write paranormal romance, including Strange as Angels, a gothic horror love story with angels and demons, and my upcoming release, Christabel’s Tale, a contemporary fairy tale, both published by Purple Sword Publications. I have also written some straightforward, non-magical contemporary fiction, including the on-going Scarlett Cross series about a Hollywood princess, which began with my ...more
More about Lucy Blue...

Bound in Darkness (3 books)
  • My Demon's Kiss (Bound in Darkness, #1)
  • Dark Angel (Bound in Darkness, #3)