Start by marking “Now That You're Rich . . . Let's Fall In Love” as Want to Read:
Now That You're Rich . . . Let's Fall In Love

Now That You're Rich . . . Let's Fall In Love

What would you do if you are twenty one and earn three lakhs a month?

Abhi. Saurav. Shruti. Garima.

Life is about to change for these four as they are chosen to work for the only job in the country that would pay for Tissot watches, Jimmy Choo pumps, Platinum jewelery, maybe a new car…and still leave behind enough for a cruise in the Caribbean.

Things are fine as they get alo
Published December 1st 2009 by Srishti Publications (first published 2009)

Ashish Iyer
Dec 27, 2014 rated it liked it
One time read book.
Chhaya Kaushik
Feb 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
interesting book
shruti's story in the book is like modern day cinderella tale
Akshat Solanki
Dec 23, 2015 rated it it was ok
"No, no, no, don't read his books, he writes garbage."

I heard this inner voice of mine after reading his book. The time I read his book, I didn't know of him before, so, of course, no perceptions.

I thought of reading something better, but expecting good literature from young Indian writers is like expecting water in the long desert.

You might even get water, but not literature quality.

This book has just dreamy-dreamy plot that sucks your brain nerves.

I don't think if it's need any word from me m
Ram Kumar
Beginning was really good. Durjoy & Maanvi's characterisation is good & entertaining. But, everything is messed up in the end. Very predictable climax. Disappointed after reading my 1st book by Durjoy :(
Sree
Feb 22, 2016 rated it it was ok
Now I am off with a knife to kill the friend who recommended this book to me...!
Sheetal Mittal
Jul 05, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
A complete waste of time.
Chandrakant Pawar
Aug 13, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
the worst I've read so far, the one star I gave is only cos of few heart touching moments.as far as the story line goes, after reading the end u'll feel like it was such a pain in the ass
Shweta Kaushik
Nov 23, 2012 rated it liked it
Very recently i've started reading Durjoy i and love his writing. This is also very nice one but got little dragged in the last with Rishabh part.
Sundeep Supertramp
Now That You're Rich ... Let's Fall In Love... More than 75% of its buyers might have picked it by its title. But I picked it up for the top line on the cover, which read, 'Over 250,000 copies sold'. It must contain something special to attract such a huge response.

Plot:
Four twenty one year old overachieving nerds are about to leave their old lives behind - cheating boyfriends, tyrant parents, sad loe lives and backbiting friends. It is time for a new beginning.

One dream job.

Cars, big houses, ex
Pretty Elsa
Jan 14, 2017 rated it did not like it
Horrible... He reminded of everything that I dislike in books by Indian authors. The language was horrible.. all I could think was "Why, oh why did I waste my time on this!". He completely put me off books by Indian authors till I read Palace of Illusions. This book restored my faith in Indian authors.
Kiran
Feb 20, 2015 rated it it was ok
Time-pass Fare...Ignore if you have better options. Read if you have none (As I did) !
Aakash Arora
May 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
What do you guys think? Well I think you need to read it immediately to know whether they could retain their friends or their job or both.
Shashi Shankar
Feb 13, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Durjoy did it again...
Always love reading him...
Nikhil Arora
A sweet story of common college going guys and the youth of India. The good part is you get hooked to it.
Srijeesha ~ The Directioner
Review to come soon! :)
Jigar Patel
Sep 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
I feel that , this book shows reality of corporate world and the value of money, Job.
there are four friends , meet at silvermanfinance from different collages and they have their past.
after there is story of great friendship, love ,struggle,Hard work ,piled by workload from respective boss , fight, hate ,after all that drama finally the story has happy end.shruti has finally found rich man and married him.saurav got Riya at silverfinance. Garima and Abhijeet went Dilhi and managed Garima 's fat
Ayush Pathak
Jun 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Book begins with average piece of writing when writer describes the four important character of the story. As story progress u may start developing interest. Here writer shows his skills of indulging readers.

Life of four youngsters after the college is narrated in book. How it takes 360" revolution college to cooperate and of course human emotions involved in it.

Recommendable reading.

Thanks & Regards
Sai Eswar
Aug 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
It just took a couple of days to complete this book. The story lined up perfectly that make you to get attached to this book all around the clock, it all went up like a fairy tale but I like. Our life is pretty fair to us just we need to trust it which is one side of the coin while the other side is our friends in our lives.
Swati Agrawal
Aug 22, 2018 rated it liked it
I have to admit, this was an unexpectedly interesting read. I thought it would just be another masala reads with happy ending but it was not.
It had its own twists in the end and I liked this book for the way it ended. And there was kind of a no-nonsense undertone, quite practical and believable.
Sriti Patra
Aug 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Not a very relevant read. Again the story and it's narration is beautiful. But this is one of those books you pick to read when you are travelling and you have a lot if time to kill. The beauty of the story sure keeps the readers engaged.
Nithin Nair
Nov 15, 2018 rated it did not like it
A tale of hungry corporate Slaves that is greedy for money, love, care and many more. The book feels extremely sappy and nutty. Read it for Durjoy Datta's use of words and crafting of characters. Else everything is a time waste.
Jai Roy Choudhary
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
good
Yogitha Mumti
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was ok
The beginning was good. But it became slow and draggy in the climax
Sai Thanay
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was ok
The basic plot of the book is interesting which deals with the life of Investment Bankers but the way it is narrated is too boring and cliched without much suspense and the plot becomes too predictable.Those people who like Durjoy Datta's novel can give this a try.Others should strictly avoid this book.
Kiran Kumili
A continuation of the authors’ previous book, OF COURSE, I LOVE YOU, the story of 4 young fresh graduates, narrated by Debashish Roy, a senior intern in a major financial institution, mentoring the fresh interns, along with his gorgeous love Avantika.

Storyline: Four fresh graduates Abhijeet, Saurav, Garima and Shruti get through their college placement interviews and join the Hyderabad corporate office of Silverman Financial, a giant in the industry. Coming from different financial and emotional
Rajashekar Pathipaka
Sep 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
The sequel of “Of course I love you till I find someone better” is “Now that you are rich” has all the elements. A girl lost in love, selfish parents, loving siblings, lecherous seniors, misunderstandings, seniors, blackmail, and life altering videos, hideous bosses, drunken guys and most important thing which drive the world MONEY.
This is the best books of Durjoy datta’s box set, perhaps best of his books. The main theme of these books is money. It is a story about a four people who had all the
Khyati
Dec 02, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2016
It was really ok.
Well, let me start with stating that I am really not a contemporary lover. It takes efforts to pick a book which is not my type. But, somehow, some of my friends talked me into this & I agreed to take a chance with this.
This is a story of some kids and about their career. The story itself was not that engaging by any means, but it was easy to read and finish. I am glad that it was only 250-ish pages long & I didn't invest a lot into this.
I did not feel anything for any
Shasi _249
Mar 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
each time i read durjoy's book i like him and his books all the more.. and this is no exception.....initially dint find the book so interesting and wanted to skip few lines but as it went on, i was so engrossed and i could wait till i reached the end to find out what happened.. yet another lovely novel by durjoy.. its about four ppl .. shruti.. garima... abhi.. saurav.. (missed bit of avantika and deb though :P) how they leave their lives behind to end up in a job in the same firm... and from th ...more
Rahul Khatri
Now That You're Rich ........ Let's fall in Love
A really interesting story pen down by Durjoy Datta and co-authored by Maanvi Ahuja .
Books holds a flwaless and easy to read writing . Story goes around , Abhijeet , Saurav , Shruti and Garima , all geeks , passed out fro, best institutions of Nations and met at a MNC Silverman Finances and rub their as* off to work hard but as in any MNC , they were used to ultimate extent by company but they were gonna be paid well . But with time situations cha
  • Love @ Facebook
  • Just Friends
  • OOPS! 'I' fell in love! just by chance...
  • No Deadline for Love
  • I'm not twenty four...I've been nineteen for five years...
  • Mom Says No Girlfriend