Start by marking “Dark-Hunter 3 Book Box Set” as Want to Read:
Dark-Hunter 3 Book Box Set

Dark-Hunter 3 Book Box Set

4.61  ·  Rating details ·  2,495 Ratings  ·  30 Reviews
Kenyon's bestselling backlist heats up the night and is now available in a sizzling boxed set. The Sherrilyn Kenyon Dark-Hunter Boxed Set #1 contains one copy each of "Night Embrace," "Dance with the Devil" and "Night Pleasures."
Mass Market Paperback, 1106 pages
Published October 3rd 2006 by St. Martin's Press

To ask other readers questions about Dark-Hunter 3 Book Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark-Hunter 3 Book Box Set

Kelli
Jan 22, 2011 rated it really liked it
fun series, about 20 books in all
Kathy
Jun 04, 2008 rated it really liked it
This boxed set was what got me hooked on the Dark Hunter series.
Jessie Martin
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you like danger, romance and Greek mythology rolled into one, you’ve gotta read this series

I read one of her other books, Fantasy Lover, first. It gave me a taste of her style and flair, and I read it in one day. I was so excited to get this first installment of her series, and I can say with great enthusiasm that they are all a great read! They get your blood pumping with the action and danger aspect, but she writes her characters so well that you (obviously) root for the hero while complete
Nadia Jones
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well worth the purchase

I can read the Dark Hunters over and over and it’s all brand new. I love Zarek. I think he and Styxx are my favorite characters. And Acheron of course. Their background stories are compelling and hard to deal with but it makes the outcomes so good.
Micki Craver
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
No sleep

Excellent book ,loved it ,no sleep unable to put it down,trapped from beginning to end. Writer keeps you wanting more after book ends
Ruby
These reviews were originally posted on http://www.rubysreads.com.

Night Pleasures
My favorite of the series (so far), Night Pleasures tells the story of dreamy Kyrian of Thrace and his unexpected ladylove, Amanda. Though there is a story that occurs before this, Kyrian is the first Dark Hunter to get a book. Julian and Grace from Fantasy Lover make a cameo appearance, complete with babies. And, lo, it turns out Kyrian and Julian are old, old friends (whoda thunk it?).
Kyrian may be a badass Gree
Monica Glynn
"

A stunning and suspenseful new landscape emerges in the thrilling Dark-Hunter world—a world where nothing will ever be the same again. . .

Fang Kattalakis isn't just a wolf. He is the brother of two of the most powerful members of the Omegrion: the ruling council that enforces the laws of the Were-Hunters. And when war erupts among the lycanthropes, sides must be chosen. Enemies are forced into shaky alliances. And when the woman Fang loves is accused of betraying her people, her only ho

Conny Conway
Apr 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
A must read! I loved each of the books Miss Kenyon wrote, including the Dream Hunters, the ligule and now I am reding my big fat supernatural wedding. If you decide you want to read her work, be warned not to et the book laying around for children to read, they are quiet spicey. My favorite one is Acheron.
Patti Hamm
Sep 17, 2009 rated it it was amazing
I love Sherrilyn writing. I have never laugh or cried as much. The series is awsome. And I want to find Acheron
Leeann Brooks
Apr 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hooked again!!

Loved it, still loving the books in this series. I love Zareks and Astrids story, about how in the end he found happiness after living life as a beaten slave.
Heather
May 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
love this series second time I'm reading it!
Deanna
Sep 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just can't get enough of these books. They are the perfect escape from real life.
Emily Viator
Dec 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Romance

Love her combo of romance and myth. A great escape from reality. Worth being read again and again. Thanks sk
Anne Westin
Jun 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm trying to get all of her books. The worlds and characters she creates are amazing!
Winter Sophia Rose
Nov 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Gripping, Touching, Heart Wrenching, Action Packed Read! Loved It!
Gabriela
Aug 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Una saga totalmente recomendable, historias diferentes, luchas internas y la historia del pasado que nos enseña.
Elisabete Ferreira
Sep 13, 2011 rated it it was amazing
love it
Francienna Kinney
Apr 04, 2009 rated it really liked it
They teach me about the mythical gods and how humans don't love each other, as much as they say they do.
Captivating  Cakes
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Excellent!! Re-read
Jody
Sep 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
I've read all her books except the latest one. I like them, but there are so many i dont want to put each one on here. I am not as big a fan of the Dream Hunters but I enjoy the dark hunters.
Amanda Underwood
Love love love!

It's such an amazing and interesting series. I truly enjoy reading them. Sometimes I even read the books again. Love them!
Melody
Aug 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Great read for stormy nights while tucked in bed and sipping extra hot fruit-flavored tea...the whole dark hunter series is THEBEST:)
Charlie
Aug 21, 2012 rated it liked it
intriguing and imaginative
Patricia A Meyers
Great series!

I was thoroughly engrossed! Hard to put down. Loved these books and plan on reading the entire series. Highly recommend.
Deanna
Aug 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I call these my smut books, but I love them! Fun, sexy, violent. How can you go wrong? Perfect for light escapism reading.
Stephanie
Dec 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sherrilyn-kenyon
Read it! do it! It's awesome :D Just like the rest of Sherrilyn's books :)
Charie Eagle
Jun 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Totally wonderful books. Love these Dark-Hunters!!
Amelia
Oct 21, 2010
Bernadette Leimecke
Jan 26, 2015
Mary
Feb 02, 2012
  • To Challenge A Dragon (Dragon Kin, #1)
  • Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter Collection 1-4 (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #1-4)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood: Boxed Set #1-6
  • Midnight Pleasures (Wild Wulfs of London #0.5; Dream-Hunter #0.5)
  • The Midnight Breed 8-Book Bundle (Midnight Breed, #1-8)
  • Stone Kissed
  • Embrace the Night (Night #1)
  • Knight of Darkness (Lords of Avalon, #2)
  • The Devil and Ms. Johnson
  • Beyond the Highland Mist / To Tame a Highland Warrior (Highlander, #1-2)
  • A Christine Feehan Holiday Treasury (Drake Sisters, #2)
  • Tapestry (de Piaget, #8.5; de Piaget/MacLeod, #8.5; Were-Hunter, #0.5; Entire Dark-Hunterverse, #1.5; Dark-Hunterverse, #2; Highlander, #8)
  • A Taste of Scarlet (Treeland Pack Tales)
  • The Spy Who Saved Christmas (SDDU, #10)
  • Changeling Moon (Changeling, #1)
  • Moving On (Bondage Ranch, #3)
  • Compromised Cowgirl (Bride Train, #3)
  • Love Under Two Flyboys (Lusty, Texas #6)
Official Author site
Official Black Hat Society site
Official Witch of Endor site
Official Lords of Avalon site
Official Facebook site

New York Times and international bestselling author Sherrilyn Kenyon is a regular at the #1 spot. With legions of fans known as Meny
More about Sherrilyn Kenyon